Not Welcome...

who needs a 747 when you have access to all the military toys within reach?

give a fuck for muslim collateral damage lately? Don't let the smallest violin in history bump you on the ass when you take your leave back to Fucktardville, m'kay?

I read the President's report to congress on the Libyan mission, I couldn't find the part where Obama says the goal is to kill Muslims. :confused: Fucking libtard. :lol:

You probably also didn't catch the whole lack of WMDs last decade either. Par for your course, really.

Question: If the Muslims are our enemy, why did Bush stick his tongue down the Saudi Prince's throat?

who needs a 747 when you have access to all the military toys within reach?

give a fuck for muslim collateral damage lately? Don't let the smallest violin in history bump you on the ass when you take your leave back to Fucktardville, m'kay?

I read the President's report to congress on the Libyan mission, I couldn't find the part where Obama says the goal is to kill Muslims. :confused: Fucking libtard. :lol:

You probably also didn't catch the whole lack of WMDs last decade either. Par for your course, really.

Not one bomb the U.S. dropped was in the name of religion. If you want to claim Christianity is a more violent religion than Islam, then back it with some real evidence.

There are too many people angry with each other and wanting to hurt or kill others. I'd rather not feel that way about anyone. I will be a friend to anyone who needs it. And I will help anyone worship the Lord according to the dictates of their conscience.

We dont have to agree on everything to lift one another. If I can't convince you that my ways better, ill lift you in your own way.

As far as I'm concerned, unless they are performing human sacrifice, there is no legitimate reason to oppose someone from building a house of worship in the United States.

You're confusing "house of worship" with a recruiting center.

What of the christian churches that give asylum to illegal immigrants? When does a house of worship stop being a house of worship?

Fascinating the right’s need to have an external enemy/ideology to take the focus off of domestic issues and use as a weapon against its political opponents. During much of the last century it was the fear of ‘spreading international communism,’ only to learn after the Cold War that was a myth and fallacy. This century it’s the ‘international Islamist conspiracy.’ New name, same old game.

Because we're not liberals.

Anyone who wants government to intervene and keep this from being built, hates the Constitution.

I haven't heard anyone here ask the govt. to intervene.

Well then who would be the one to deny them the right to build this mosque if it wasn't government at the local, state, or federal level (I'm not sure which it would technically be)? Are you implying that action should be taken in the form of a private citizen rebellion against this mosque, and if so, are you also implying that there be no government intervention of that rebellion (police force)? That they should let them do it, because if you mean there to be no government intervention, this is what I picture. Just let the fearful population swallow the mosque with their own hands, and do nothing about. It is implied that for this mosque to be stopped, there has to be government intervention, wouldn't you agree? Maybe I"m just ignorant to zoning and construction permits and that sort of thing, which I largely am, but I thought I understood this much...

I think that the fear of Islam exhibited by some posters is justified considering the amount terrorist activity directed at the USA by Muslim extremists. However, they do have a right to build a mosque as long as they follow the laws governing its contruction. And, they have a right to worship there as long as long as they do nothing unlawful. If your worried about it being a terrorist recruitment center you should be, but the law is the law. And, since the locals are already incensed the "terrorist recruitment center" will be under scrutiny by the public and local law enforcement. If the terrorists are meeting in a mosque at least they are meeting at a place that is easily identifiable by law enforcement. I think there is more to fear by the lone wolf type terrorists and those who do not meet in places like mosques because they are harder to track and prevent.

They are not peaceful, most of the conflicts on the globe today involve Muslims fighting with their neighbors.

Country and Main religious groups involved:
1. Afghanistan Extreme radical Fundamentalist Muslim terrorist groups & non-Muslim
2. Bosnia Serbian Orthodox Christians, Roman Catholic, Muslims
3. Cote d'Ivoire Muslims, Indigenous, Christians
4. Cyprus Christians & Muslims
5. East Timor Christians & Muslims
6. Indonesia, province of Ambon Christians & Muslims
7. Kashmir Hindus and Muslims
8. Kosovo Serbian Orthodox Christians, Muslims
9. Kurdistan Christians, Muslims Assaults on Christians (Protestant, Chaldean Catholic & Assyrian Orthodox). Bombing campaign underway.
10. Macedonia Macedonian Orthodox Christians & Muslims
11. Middle East Jews, Muslims, &Christians
12. Nigeria Christians, Animists, & Muslims
13. Pakistan Suni & Shi'ite Muslims
14. Philippines Christians & Muslims
15. Russia, Chechnya Russian Orthodox Christians, Muslims. The Russian army attacked the breakaway region. Muslims had allegedly blown up buildings in Moscow. Many atrocities have been alleged.
16. Serbia, province of Vojvodina Serbian Orthodox & Roman Catholics
17. Thailand: Pattani province: Buddists and Muslims
18. Bangladesh: Muslim-Hindu (Bengalis) and Buddists (Chakmas)
19. Tajikistan: intra-Islamic conflict
20. Xinjiang province China: Han Chinese and Muslims

Looks like there are a lot of Christians involved in those conflicts as well. I think of the top three that basically follow the same religious text...Christians are number one at war making. Islam is probably number 3..with Judaism at a solid number two.

Christians rule at warmaking and killing. :clap2:

Yes, watch out for those bloodthirsty Christians. When some Christians fly 747s into the Al Faisaliah Complex in Riyadh get back to me.

Well, if you consider the likely possibility that 9/11 was at least, in part, and inside job, then it was actually Christians that caused or allowed those planes to kill its own people to spark a war with a nation full of natural resources, namely oil... Obviously a conspiracy theory, but when you look at the evidence of 9/11 or lack of evidence for it having been a terrorist attack, they covered up and lied about too many things. why? Check this out... this has to make you question the official 9/11 story. That's all it takes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J37jQLIPuqY]YouTube - ‪Zeitgeist Part II: All The World's A Stage (HQ) - Remastered version‬‏[/ame]

but, whatever, that's off topic, just thought I would share that... the point is, you can't ever say that Muslims, who primarily live and have lived in poverty, are nearly as violent as Christians, who historically, have been at the top of the world's food chain... It is more likely that this poverty is the cause for violence, just as poverty is the cause for violence in any country, including America, and not the superficial cover of religion.

Last edited:
Maybe if Muslims would stop trying to explode themselves amongst American civilians we'd be a bit more welcoming to them.

But they keep doing it. And the mainstream moderate Muslims aren't exactly outraged in their opposition to those radicals.

So...fuck 'em. I've got a bacon wrapped gift for the next rag head that tries to harm innocents when I'm around.
When are you guys ever going to learn that all Muslims are not the same. They are individuals just like everyone else. Some are very religious and some aren't. A small percent support terrorist but most reject it. Labeling everyone in the group based on the actions of a few is just plain dumb and is against what this country stands for.

Not one bomb the U.S. dropped was in the name of religion. If you want to claim Christianity is a more violent religion than Islam, then back it with some real evidence.

Wanna talk about how Jr's admin used Bible verses on it's briefing sheets for the Iraq war?

Looks like there are a lot of Christians involved in those conflicts as well. I think of the top three that basically follow the same religious text...Christians are number one at war making. Islam is probably number 3..with Judaism at a solid number two.

Christians rule at warmaking and killing. :clap2:

Yes, watch out for those bloodthirsty Christians. When some Christians fly 747s into the Al Faisaliah Complex in Riyadh get back to me.

Well, if you consider the likely possibility that 9/11 was at least, in part, and inside job, then it was actually Christians that caused or allowed those planes to kill its own people to spark a war with a nation full of natural resources, namely oil... Obviously a conspiracy theory, but when you look at the evidence of 9/11 or lack of evidence for it having been a terrorist attack, they covered up and lied about too many things. why? Check this out... this has to make you question the official 9/11 story. That's all it takes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J37jQLIPuqY]YouTube - ‪Zeitgeist Part II: All The World's A Stage (HQ) - Remastered version‬‏[/ame]

but, whatever, that's off topic, just thought I would share that... the point is, you can't ever say that Muslims, who primarily live and have lived in poverty, are nearly as violent as Christians, who historically, have been at the top of the world's food chain... It is more likely that this poverty is the cause for violence, just as poverty is the cause for violence in any country, including America, and not the superficial cover of religion.

Okay, now I at least know that your posts aren't even worthy of reading anymore. Thanks for saving my time. :cuckoo: And by the way, just how much of their oil did we end up taking? :lol:

As far as I'm concerned, unless they are performing human sacrifice, there is no legitimate reason to oppose someone from building a house of worship in the United States.

What of the christian churches that give asylum to illegal immigrants? When does a house of worship stop being a house of worship?

Apples to oranges.

Anyone who wants government to intervene and keep this from being built, hates the Constitution.

I haven't heard anyone here ask the govt. to intervene.

Well then who would be the one to deny them the right to build this mosque if it wasn't government at the local, state, or federal level (I'm not sure which it would technically be)? Are you implying that action should be taken in the form of a private citizen rebellion against this mosque, and if so, are you also implying that there be no government intervention of that rebellion (police force)? That they should let them do it, because if you mean there to be no government intervention, this is what I picture. Just let the fearful population swallow the mosque with their own hands, and do nothing about. It is implied that for this mosque to be stopped, there has to be government intervention, wouldn't you agree? Maybe I"m just ignorant to zoning and construction permits and that sort of thing, which I largely am, but I thought I understood this much...

We the people by referendum.

Okay, now I at least know that your posts aren't even worthy of reading anymore. Thanks for saving my time. :cuckoo: And by the way, just how much of their oil did we end up taking? :lol:

We didn't take any of their oil.

YouTube - ‪Zeitgeist Part II: All The World's A Stage (HQ) - Remastered version‬‏

We didn't take any of their oil.

Exactly! :)

Granny says next thing ya know, dey'll be wantin' to raise camels inna hills o' Tennessee...
:eek:
Murfreesboro mosque opponents caution against groundbreaking
Jul. 18, 2011 | With court case not completely wrapped up, leaders start construction 'at own peril,' attorney Brandon says
Things are quiet these days at the future site of the Islamic Center of Murfreesboro. From the blacktop parking lot at Veals Road and Bradyville Pike — the sole sign of construction — the only sounds are chirping sparrows and the occasional passing car. But mosque leaders hope the sound of construction equipment will soon be heard. They pulled a building permit in late May, are finalizing bids from contractors and hope to break ground sometime in August. After a year of protests, court hearings and a suspicious fire, starting construction will be a relief, mosque leaders said. “I can’t tell you how excited people are to have this,” said Essam Fathy, a Murfreesboro physical therapist who headed the planning committee.

But the attorney for mosque opponents warned Thursday that starting construction is a bad idea. Chancellor Robert Corlew in May dismissed most of the complaints raised by 17 plaintiffs in a 2010 lawsuit against the mosque. The biggest issue in the lawsuit is whether the county Planning Commission violated state sunshine laws when it approved a site plan for the mosque. Joe Brandon, who represents mosque opponents, said he has asked Corlew to reconsider his dismissal ruling. He said that if his clients prevail, any construction work on the mosque would have to be torn down. “They do this at their own peril,” Brandon said.

Jim Cope, Rutherford County attorney, said it was unlikely that any construction work would be torn down even if opponents prevailed. More likely, he said, is that the county Planning Commission would have to hold another meeting regarding the site plan. Because the site is already zoned for religious use, there would be no public hearing or comments on the site plan. “What we’d have in effect is a ‘do-over,’ ” he said.

Finding contractors has gone slowly

Wow. Lot's of Muslim haters on this thread. Religious freedom in America for everyone but Muslims.

Last edited:

All "houses of worship" are recruiting centers.

Duhh.

Yeah, I'm sure you're an expert on the matter too. :lol: Believe it or not, people actually go to church to worship God, and nothing else.

Some go to church to worship God and nothing else. Some go to network for their businesses. Some go to politically organize. Some go to pick up babes, and some go to show off their duds.

Maybe if Muslims would stop trying to explode themselves amongst American civilians we'd be a bit more welcoming to them.

But they keep doing it. And the mainstream moderate Muslims aren't exactly outraged in their opposition to those radicals.

So...fuck 'em. I've got a bacon wrapped gift for the next rag head that tries to harm innocents when I'm around.

You just proved the whole point of the documentary that ignorant and fear based attitudes cause hate

You didn't even watch the documentary by the way. Why not? It's short. Only 25 minutes.

If we all thought like you ,we would have a knife to our throats.well scratch that it's already there because politically correct people have put us there.

Muslims should not be allowed out of the middle east. Tuff titty said the kitty when the milk ran dry.

All "houses of worship" are recruiting centers.

Duhh.

Yeah, I'm sure you're an expert on the matter too. :lol: Believe it or not, people actually go to church to worship God, and nothing else.

Some go to church to worship God and nothing else. Some go to network for their businesses. Some go to politically organize. Some go to pick up babes, and some go to show off their duds.

Many are related to the radicals and they know it, and don't police them ,who cares?

Forum List

Back