Not Welcome...

Wow. Lot's of Muslim haters on this thread. Religious freedom in America for everyone but Muslims.

I understand why they hate the Muslims. With the 9/11 attacks and the long convoluted history of fighting between Islam and the West, it's not surprising that people see them as enemies. It's human nature at work.

Of course, simply because I understand why, doesn't mean I can support it. Especially among those who profess to have faith in Christ. Christ has told us to love our enemies and bless them that curse us. I don't see how these principles are compatible with some of the hate I see against our Muslim brethren.

We may be political enemies, (we may not too) but we are still human beings, but if we follow Christ, our first priority is to love them. If we find the Fundamentalist Islamic war with us to be truly evil, then the only way to overcome evil is to visit it back with Good, not more evil.

We should pray for our political enemies in our daily prayers. We should pray for the capacity to love them and find someway to serve them. We should lift our fellow man not tear them down. We should be seeking the love of Christ for them, not attacking them.

Personally, if I had the money, I'd donate some money to help them building it. I'd also offer my legal services to fight in court. Freedom of religion is a right for all people. Of course, Im not licensed in that State, so that offer wouldnt be very useful.

Any law against a Muslim building a House of Worship can be used against a Christian doing so as well. I hope people remember that.

All "houses of worship" are recruiting centers.

Duhh.

Yeah, I'm sure you're an expert on the matter too. :lol: Believe it or not, people actually go to church to worship God, and nothing else.

They are not peaceful, most of the conflicts on the globe today involve Muslims fighting with their neighbors.

Country and Main religious groups involved:
1. Afghanistan Extreme radical Fundamentalist Muslim terrorist groups & non-Muslim
2. Bosnia Serbian Orthodox Christians, Roman Catholic, Muslims
3. Cote d'Ivoire Muslims, Indigenous, Christians
4. Cyprus Christians & Muslims
5. East Timor Christians & Muslims
6. Indonesia, province of Ambon Christians & Muslims
7. Kashmir Hindus and Muslims
8. Kosovo Serbian Orthodox Christians, Muslims
9. Kurdistan Christians, Muslims Assaults on Christians (Protestant, Chaldean Catholic & Assyrian Orthodox). Bombing campaign underway.
10. Macedonia Macedonian Orthodox Christians & Muslims
11. Middle East Jews, Muslims, &Christians
12. Nigeria Christians, Animists, & Muslims
13. Pakistan Suni & Shi'ite Muslims
14. Philippines Christians & Muslims
15. Russia, Chechnya Russian Orthodox Christians, Muslims. The Russian army attacked the breakaway region. Muslims had allegedly blown up buildings in Moscow. Many atrocities have been alleged.
16. Serbia, province of Vojvodina Serbian Orthodox & Roman Catholics
17. Thailand: Pattani province: Buddists and Muslims
18. Bangladesh: Muslim-Hindu (Bengalis) and Buddists (Chakmas)
19. Tajikistan: intra-Islamic conflict
20. Xinjiang province China: Han Chinese and Muslims

And when Christians ruled the world, they fought each other, too. Hell, before the UN, Christian nations totally fought each other. All the time.

And when Christians ruled the world, they fought each other, too. Hell, before the UN, Christian nations totally fought each other. All the time.

Which is truly tragic. Unfortunately, they professed a form of godliness but denied the power thereof. If only more Christians would live their faith, they would see the hand of Divine Providence acting in their lives in unimaginable ways.

Rather than stating your bigotries, why not just say "I hate the Constitution"?

Because we're not liberals.

Freedom of Religion( Remember That?)

Our Constitution guarantees freedom of religion period. End of story.
By not giving another the right to practice their religion is like tearing that document to shreds, and spitting on the graves of our founding fathers and every American that died fighting to keep our freedoms.

You seem to be quick to label anyone that does not agree with you a liberal. I am not a
liberal, democrat, or republican. I am an American.

I have a close friend in Shelbyville, TN (not far from Murfreesboro) whose apposed to such oppression, and I hope he's doing everything in his power to fight it

Rather than stating your bigotries, why not just say "I hate the Constitution"?

By not giving another the right to practice their religion is like tearing that document to shreds, and spitting on the graves of our founding fathers and every American that died fighting to keep our freedoms.

You seem to be quick to label anyone that does not agree with you a liberal. I am not a

Today is a different day.

Today is a different day.

Yes it is a different day, and it is more important than ever to abide by the Constitution.
Everyday the Constitution is being stepped on by our Government officials, and people than wonder why today's America is not what it used to be.

Mooslamics causin' problems in China...
:eek:
China: Unrest in Kashgar, Xinjiang, leaves 15 dead
31 July 2011 - Weekend unrest in Kashgar, in China's western Xinjiang region, has left at least 15 people dead, state media say.
The violence began on Saturday when two men killed a truck driver, then drove his lorry into pedestrians and attacked them with knives, killing six. One of the attackers also died. On Sunday an explosion killed three people and police shot dead "four suspects", the Xinhua agency said. Xinjiang has a Muslim Uighur minority and has seen serious ethnic tension. The BBC's Martin Patience in Beijing says there are reports of further clashes in the city on Sunday.

Migration dispute

A local official was quoted as saying that both of Saturday's attackers were Uighurs. According to tianshannet.com, a Xinjiang government-run website, the assailants hijacked a truck waiting at traffic lights, stabbing the driver to death before ploughing the vehicle into bystanders. They then got out of the vehicle and started attacking people at random, the report said. It said the crowd then turned on the men, killing one of them. The second man was captured. State-run news agency Xinhua said the attack had been preceded by two explosions. Twenty-eight people were reported to have been taken to hospital.

On Sunday, Xinhua reported another explosion, which it said killed three people, including a police officer, and injured three others. It also said police had shot dead "four suspects" in the city, without giving further details. This is the second outbreak of violence in Xinjiang in a month. On 18 July, several police officials and a number of civilians were killed in an attack on a police station in the city of Hotan. Chinese officials blamed the attack on "terrorists" from the Uighur minority.

Uighur activists said the security forces had provoked clashes by opening fire on a peaceful demonstration. The majority of Xinjiang's population is ethnically Uighur - who are Muslims with strong cultural ties to Central Asia. Our correspondent, Martin Patience, says many Uighurs are unhappy about what they say is the repressive rule of Beijing and are angered by the migration of the majority Han Chinese to the region. In 2009, riots erupted in Xinjiang in which nearly 200 people died after tensions flared between the Uighurs and the Han.

BBC News - China: Unrest in Kashgar, Xinjiang, leaves 15 dead

Good. Fuck Muslims. I'm tired of our nation coddling them and pretending their culture doesn't have a very dangerous and violent problem. It does. WE wouldn't be welcome in most Arab cities. Hell, we'd be in danger of getting kidnapped and beheaded just for being American.

Fuck Islam, fuck Muslims. Hope Tennessee wins and they take "NOT WELCOME" to heart and leave.

Much agreed!
If we can deny gays rights, then we can deny Islam their rights!

Would you allow radicals in your faith and just look the other way.

who suggested anything of the sort?

You don't think muslims know the radicals and look the other way ?

DO I?

YOU ARE FULL OF A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT WITH YOUR HEAD IN YOUR ASS IF YOU BELIEVE SO!

HERE IS THE PROOF!

TheReligionofPeace.com - List of Islamic Terror Attacks for 2011
TheReligionofPeace.com - List of Islamic Terror Attacks for 2010
TheReligionofPeace.com - List of Islamic Terror Attacks for 2009
TheReligionofPeace.com - List of Islamic Terror Attacks for 2008
TheReligionofPeace.com - List of Islamic Terror Attacks for 2007
TheReligionofPeace.com - List of Islamic Terror Attacks for 2006
TheReligionofPeace.com - List of Islamic Terror Attacks for 2005
TheReligionofPeace.com - List of Islamic Terror Attacks for 2004
TheReligionofPeace.com - List of Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11 through 2003

Click the links and see the thousands of attacks by MUSLIMS who murdered others in EACH LINK!

Still think Islam is just another religion now?

No?

Then allow me to throw this in there.

MuslimAirBoycott.jpg

BusBurning.jpg

HamasPeople.jpg

terrorism-2.jpg

The-Oklahoma-City-bombing.jpg

1176304446_extras_ladillos_2_g_0.jpg

mumbai-terrorist-attack-railway.jpg

iraq_bomb_wideweb__430x2821.jpg

Don't forget why we are in war right now. It's to control the Muslims so they can stop killing for no goddamn reason other than because "It's their Religion".

If you welcome Islam, then you might as well go to the families of victims of 9-11 and tell them you are okay with having their loved ones murdered. Tell them how you think they should be excused and exempted from their actions because it's such a "misunderstood" religion.

Good. Fuck Muslims. I'm tired of our nation coddling them and pretending their culture doesn't have a very dangerous and violent problem. It does. WE wouldn't be welcome in most Arab cities. Hell, we'd be in danger of getting kidnapped and beheaded just for being American.

Fuck Islam, fuck Muslims. Hope Tennessee wins and they take "NOT WELCOME" to heart and leave.

Much agreed!

No one is denying gays any rights nor should we deny anyone their rights.

Wow. Lot's of Muslim haters on this thread. Religious freedom in America for everyone but Muslims.

Would you allow radicals in your faith and just look the other way.

I could ask you the same question about the Christian Norwegian terrorist. Notice that Christians don't accept him as one of their own anymore than American Islamic mosques accept Osama Bin Laden as one of their own.

Virginia fundamentalist Christians stopped the opening of an interfaith retreat center for no other reason than their intolerance.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...er-community/2011/06/27/gIQARMPm2H_story.html

It seems fundamentalists in many religious traditions are problematic:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundamentalism

Last edited:

Much agreed!

No one is denying gays any rights nor should we deny anyone their rights.

BULLSHIT...........the GOP is denying the rights of gays in the form of DOMA and DADT.

Gays should have the same legal rights as those heteros who marry, and they should also be allowed to serve in the U.S. Military if they so desire.

Try again retard.

As far as I'm concerned, unless they are performing human sacrifice, there is no legitimate reason to oppose someone from building a house of worship in the United States.

You know something--Martyrdom can fall up under two abominations in the eyes of god(I am referring to Yaweh here)

1--If you choose to "martyr" yourself--then you are basically choosing to commit suicide

2--To commit suicide in order to please your god can be considered a ritual of human sacrifice(of course, the martyr's life is the offering) which is denounced by god.

Oh--there is a third problem with the ability to choose martyrdom--the arrogance that the sacrificial lamb must have to actually think that God need his/her death to preserve God or to provide with assiatance to reach God's goals.

Considering this, Avatar, you should have issues with many forms of Islam and some practices of Christianity!:eusa_shhh:

Wow, the hate in this thread is unbelievable. One of the posters suggested that all Muslims be quarantined to the Middle East. I hope this is not a serious sentiment, because it reeks of jingoism and hatred of other cultures and belief systems that are different from your own. I am an atheist, so do you think I should be quarantined as well? While I do agree that Islam in general has a greater tendency towards intolerance than other religions, most Muslims are peaceful and most Muslims condemn the actions of extremists like Bin Laden. And the simple fact of the matter is that the right of Muslims to build a mosque and practice their religion is protected by the 1st Amendment of the US Constitution, the same amendment that allows the KKK and the Westboro Baptist church to preach their messages of hate. Now if you're in favor of abolishing the 1st Amendment, then you are beyond help.

Another poster states that allowing Muslims to build a mosque is insulting to the memory of the 911 victims. What about the many 911 victims who were Muslim (and I'm not talking about the hijackers, I'm talking about American citizens who practiced Islam)? Wouldn't it be insulting to their memory to disallow the construction of a mosque? Oh I forgot, you only care about the white, Christian victims of 911. Is this really the true sentiment of a large portion of this country? That's downright scary if it is...

If hate is the sentiment of a large portion of this nation, then we are going to be destroyed and rightly so.:(

Forum List

Back