Not Good: Top Senior Democrats Now Concerned About Obama's Eligibility (Thanks Chris)

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Now top democrats are worried about Obama's eligibility. I knew this would happen. Remember back in September I did a thread about House Majority Whip James Clyburn (D) raising hell before the Mid Terms that if democrats lost the house to Republicans that investigations into Obama's eligibility would ensue? Well it looks like I was right but the fact is that it was 2 democrats this past week who made this eligibility issue come to surface right at the time the repubs are sworn in. They are worried and they should be. Something is fixing to happen on this issue as it is getting more talk and gaining momentum in DC with top officials and it is revealed that Albercromie and Matthews have confirmed the COLB on the internet is not the real deal and that Obama has now spent 2 million plus on not releasing his BC. That's 2 million again for a 15 dollar BC. Listen to this from this morning that was released. I believe it is time to put this constitutional issue to rest and avoid a major crisis that can disrupt the government.

Listen to this from yesterday beginning at 3:55 :

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWuM0tzrOYs[/ame]

Last edited:
Who cares? If Obama is not eligable you will love president Biden.
he will likely be more of a liberal than Obama.

And I would likely not mind as much voting for him in 2012 vs Palin.

• Banned

LOL....yea right. Biden wouldn't stand a chance against Palin, especially if Obama had to step down. She would claim he was in on the fraud the whole time and discredit him.

• Banned

I don't think you can get more liberal than Obama.

Shouldn't obie wan go to jail if it turns out he pulled a fast one?

Who Cares? Spoken like a true libturd.

• Banned

Who Cares? Spoken like a true libturd.
Agreed, looks like fellow liberal Chris Matthews cares now and they should be. Should be a interesting next 2 weeks. This is gaining talk in major city newspapers all across America as of today. This crisis isn't going away.

If Obama is declared ineligible then everything he signed will be declared null and void. That includes ObamaCare.

More than likely his BC just says that someone other than Obama Sr. is his daddy, or he has no daddy listed and he doesn't want it known.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWuM0tzrOYs

Your man is a fucking liar:eusa_liar: to even suggest Rev, Wright doesn't walk with Jesus. He is a liar:eusa_liar: and that makes you a liar :eusa_liar: for sharing his lies :eusa_liar: here today. I want you to listen to this video to see how fucked up the man you brought here today is. Then apologize to the readers and posters here, if you have any man left in you at all. You should be ashambed of yourself.

Listen to Rev. Wright!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pf5L50ItnWE[/ame]

holy shit, not another one of these
Obama was born in Hawaii as certified by the state of Hawaii

there will be no disqualification

If you really think that you are not thinking, but just blindly following hyper-partisan talking points.

And it would serve you right if Pelosi wound up being ther new VP :D

Your man is a fucking liar:eusa_liar: to even suggest Rev, Wright doesn't walk with Jesus. He is a liar:eusa_liar: and that makes you a liar :eusa_liar: for sharing his lies :eusa_liar: here today. I want you to listen to this video to see how fucked up the man you brought here today is. Then apologize to the readers and posters here, if you have any man left in you at all. You should be ashambed of yourself.

Listen to Rev. Wright!!

you think that bigoted peice of shit walks with Jesus? really?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If Obama is declared ineligible then everything he signed will be declared null and void. That includes ObamaCare.

More than likely his BC just says that someone other than Obama Sr. is his daddy, or he has no daddy listed and he doesn't want it known.

Oh My!! Now we have a Constitutional Scholar among us!!! He going to declare everything null and void!! My my!! Somebody filled his ear with shit, piled shit under his hat, stuffed his loafers with shit!! Null and void? Where did you hear that bullshit from, a local pasture? LMAO!!!

Now you run along and get us a Constitutional Reference that verifys that Bull shit you left stinking on th page here!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Listen to Rev. Wright!!

you think that bigoted peice of shit walks with Jesus? really?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes, and I am certain you don't, and your lies will reveal to us what you are.:eusa_whistle:

If you really think that you are not thinking, but just blindly following hyper-partisan talking points.

And it would serve you right if Pelosi wound up being ther new VP :D

You almost had it!!!

"but just blindly following hyper-Pakistan talking points.":lol: This really sounds like ME propaganda from Al Jazeera media. I am expecting the chain saw any minute.

Forum List

Back