Not Darwin's Law, it's God's Law.

Hmmm...no Creationists out and about today?

Evolution is nonsense. Evolution makes no real predictions. It's irrational, based on the notion that the self-ordering properties of mere chemistry and the physical laws of nature managed to produce staggeringly complex biological systems and, thereafter, ever-increasingly complex and varied transitional forms light years above the infrastructural-level of ontology, something that has never been directly observed or known to be possible. Transitional speciation has never been observed, let alone life-producing, chemical evolution (abiogenesis). Hence, evolution is a rationally and empirically indemonstrable what if. It's mere philosophy predicated on the metaphysical, scientifically unfalsifiable presupposition that all of cosmological and biological history is an unbroken chain of natural cause-and-effect at best, or predicated on the metaphysical, scientifically unfalsifiable presupposition of ontological naturalism at worst.

Illusion. Error. Myth. Falsehood.

It's spaghetti monster science, the stuff of magic, hocus pocus and fairies wear boots.
Actually, you mindless zealot, evolution does in fact make predictions.

Secondly, there are many examples of transitional species.

As we see, you simply have no clue.

As a conservative who has a love for science, it is a continual source of embarrassment the way that my fellow conservatives act with regards to evolution. We all know that the true idiots are on the left, and this one thing that we fight about drags us down.

My fellow conservatives, why is it so hard to accept that Evolution is how God created living things? What makes anyone think that evolution is an affront to God?

Charles Darwin discovered how God works woth respect to the living world. If you took the time to really look at the miracle of evolution, you would find God's hand there.

The evidence of evolution is there, there is no evidence for Creationism as it is currently defined. In my mind, evolution is how God created all living things. Evolution IS creation.
Evolution is change in species over time. There's just no requirement for one or more gawds to study the process of evolution.

Evolution is not the study of how life began. There's no reason to accept that one or more gawds had anything to do with the beginning of life.

Look, I know you left wing loons are the way you are because of a lack if education. Most commonly an inability to understand what you read. Let me help you out because you are making the same mistake that that idiot Luddley made and you don't want to do that. So here's a clue for you:

This thread is addressing Creationists and those conservatives who are anti- evolution. This is NOT a thread designed to debate with people who believe in evolution, as I do.

You can take your "gawd" stupidity elsewhere.
That's fine. Just understand you're confusing evolution with the origin of life argument.

Nonsense. While there is, of course, a distinction between abiogenesis and biological evolution proper, abiogenesis is the hypothesis of a biotic, chemical evolutionary origin of life. The ontological naturalist must necessarily assert that all of cosmological and biological history is a purely natural, evolutionary process of development. The theistic evolutionist must assert that God caused the self-ordering properties of mere chemistry to jump the shark of the monomeric dead ends of mere chemistry, as it were, to get things started above the infrastructural-level of ontology.

Evolution is nonsense. Evolution makes no real predictions. It's irrational, based on the notion that the self-ordering properties of mere chemistry and the physical laws of nature managed to produce staggeringly complex biological systems and, thereafter, ever-increasingly complex and varied transitional forms light years above the infrastructural-level of ontology, something that has never been directly observed or known to be possible. Transitional speciation has never been observed, let alone life-producing, chemical evolution (abiogenesis). Hence, evolution is a rationally and empirically indemonstrable what if. It's mere philosophy predicated on the metaphysical, scientifically unfalsifiable presupposition that all of cosmological and biological history is an unbroken chain of natural cause-and-effect at best, or predicated on the metaphysical, scientifically unfalsifiable presupposition of ontological naturalism at worst.

It's spaghetti monster science, the stuff of magic, hocus pocus and fairies wear boots.

How would you know? You can't even read?

As a conservative who has a love for science, it is a continual source of embarrassment the way that my fellow conservatives act with regards to evolution. We all know that the true idiots are on the left, and this one thing that we fight about drags us down.

My fellow conservatives, why is it so hard to accept that Evolution is how God created living things? What makes anyone think that evolution is an affront to God?

Charles Darwin discovered how God works woth respect to the living world. If you took the time to really look at the miracle of evolution, you would find God's hand there.

The evidence of evolution is there, there is no evidence for Creationism as it is currently defined. In my mind, evolution is how God created all living things. Evolution IS creation.
Evolution is change in species over time. There's just no requirement for one or more gawds to study the process of evolution.

Evolution is not the study of how life began. There's no reason to accept that one or more gawds had anything to do with the beginning of life.

Look, I know you left wing loons are the way you are because of a lack if education. Most commonly an inability to understand what you read. Let me help you out because you are making the same mistake that that idiot Luddley made and you don't want to do that. So here's a clue for you:

This thread is addressing Creationists and those conservatives who are anti- evolution. This is NOT a thread designed to debate with people who believe in evolution, as I do.

That's fine. Just understand you're confusing evolution with the origin of life argument.

Nonsense. While there is, of course, a distinction between abiogenesis and biological evolution proper, abiogenesis is the hypothesis of a biotic, chemical evolutionary origin of life. The ontological naturalist must necessarily assert that all of cosmological and biological history is a purely natural, evolutionary process of development. The theistic evolutionist must assert that God caused the self-ordering properties of mere chemistry to jump the shark of the monomeric dead ends of mere chemistry, as it were, to get things started above the infrastructural-level of ontology.

Ignore her, this isn't a thread about evolution vs creation, it's asking creationists about evolution possibly being God's doing.

How would you know? You can't even read?

I do know. You're uncomfortable with any facts that contradict your preconceptions.

Ignore her, this isn't a thread about evolution vs creation, it's asking creationists about evolution possibly being God's doing.
Why do you thinking of the gawds would have any use for evolution?

Nonsense is correct. Your nonsense claims are easily dismantled by fact which is why you have scurried away from any attempt at supporting them.

Such as?
Such as - perform a search with the term "evolution makes predictions"

I've done the work so I know what is available. Do your homework assignment and get back to us.

Such as - give us the peer reviewed data as to how your gawds magically *poofed* existence.

Evolution is nonsense. Evolution makes no real predictions. It's irrational, based on the notion that the self-ordering properties of mere chemistry and the physical laws of nature managed to produce staggeringly complex biological systems and, thereafter, ever-increasingly complex and varied transitional forms light years above the infrastructural-level of ontology, something that has never been directly observed or known to be possible. Transitional speciation has never been observed, let alone life-producing, chemical evolution (abiogenesis). Hence, evolution is a rationally and empirically indemonstrable what if. It's mere philosophy predicated on the metaphysical, scientifically unfalsifiable presupposition that all of cosmological and biological history is an unbroken chain of natural cause-and-effect at best, or predicated on the metaphysical, scientifically unfalsifiable presupposition of ontological naturalism at worst. Illusion. Error. Falsehood.

Evolution isn't supposed to make predictions. It is the best explanation of how things got to be the way they are.

You do not think that evolution is an acceptable explanation of how God created living things?

Why is a biological history of speciation entailing a series of creative events and extinctions over time any less viable?

Such as?

I've done the work so I know what is available. Do your homework assignment and get back to us.

Such as - give us the peer reviewed data as to how your gawds magically *poofed* existence.

Such as? Let's see this homework of yours.

Such as?

Such as? Let's see this homework of yours.

You didn't do your homework. You're lazy and ineffectual.

Do the search like you were instructed and report back to us.

Evolution is nonsense. Evolution makes no real predictions. It's irrational, based on the notion that the self-ordering properties of mere chemistry and the physical laws of nature managed to produce staggeringly complex biological systems and, thereafter, ever-increasingly complex and varied transitional forms light years above the infrastructural-level of ontology, something that has never been directly observed or known to be possible. Transitional speciation has never been observed, let alone life-producing, chemical evolution (abiogenesis). Hence, evolution is a rationally and empirically indemonstrable what if. It's mere philosophy predicated on the metaphysical, scientifically unfalsifiable presupposition that all of cosmological and biological history is an unbroken chain of natural cause-and-effect at best, or predicated on the metaphysical, scientifically unfalsifiable presupposition of ontological naturalism at worst. Illusion. Error. Falsehood.

Evolution isn't supposed to make predictions. It is the best explanation of how things got to be the way they are.

You do not think that evolution is an acceptable explanation of how God created living things?

Why is a biological history of speciation entailing a series of creative events and extinctions over time any less viable?
What magical / supernatural "creative events" would those be?

Do your gawds perform cheap parlor tricks?

The Bible tells us that God Created the world. The Bible doesn't say exactly how. The Bible itself in written and word form is thousands of years old. Imagine trying to explain genes, DNA, mutation, environmental pressures, etc., to Hebrews 5 or 6 thousand years ago? God in his infinite wisdom, knew that Man would eventually learn how it happened. He designed us to.

I certainly agree with this. The biblical account of origins in Genesis is not a scientific treatise, but a theological treatise that provides the foundation and general framework for understanding the cosmological order. It’s a general guide, subject to hermeneutical maturation in the face of new information. God left science to us.

The Bible tells us that God Created the world. The Bible doesn't say exactly how. The Bible itself in written and word form is thousands of years old. Imagine trying to explain genes, DNA, mutation, environmental pressures, etc., to Hebrews 5 or 6 thousand years ago? God in his infinite wisdom, knew that Man would eventually learn how it happened. He designed us to.

I certainly agree with this. The biblical account of origins in Genesis is not a scientific treatise, but a theological treatise that provides the foundation and general framework for understanding the cosmological order. It’s a general guide, subject to hermeneutical maturation in the face of new information. God left science to us.
That's so silly. The genesis fable is a confused, contradictory tale wherein your gawds lied and satan told the truth.

Really, Bunky, you should actually read the fable and try to do more than mimic some slack-jawed, drooling zealot.

Who says it is?

Imagine trying to explain that kind of thing to Hebrews wandering the desert 2-3 thousand years ago?

That's so silly. The genesis fable is a confused, contradictory tale wherein your gawds lied and satan told the truth.

Really, Bunky, you should actually read the fable and try to do more than mimic some slack-jawed, drooling zealot.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 91

Such fine folks you angry, self-hating Christians.

Imagine trying to explain that kind of thing to Hebrews wandering the desert 2-3 thousand years ago?
Nowhere in history is there an instance of someone's head exploding at the discovery of new knowledge.

Imagine trying to explain that to someone like you.

Forum List

Back