Not All Heroes Wear Capes: Marathon Runner Disqualified for Chain Smoking the Entire Race

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
And 52 years old too.

Leftardism in full glory. Thou shall mascara as following the narrative. If he won it while drinking 5 bottles of whiskey and smoking 150 cigars, bless his heart.

FYI - if you see me running, take off in the same direction because there’s something really scary I’m running from.

Last edited:
It was a marathon in China.

Article 2.12 which states: “Uncivilized behaviour from runners such as open defecation, smoking, or trampling on flower beds or green spaces that affect the race and the safety of other runners will result in disqualification.”

I once bet someone a fifth of Jack Daniels' I would be the first across the finish line during our physical readiness test. I even stopped at the halfway point to enjoy a cigarette. :lol:

8cy8em.jpg

8cy8gi.jpg

Article 2.12 which states: “Uncivilized behaviour from runners such as open defecation, smoking, or trampling on flower beds or green spaces that affect the race and the safety of other runners will result in disqualification.”
Never smoked, it’s an early death sentence.
But if people want to out in the open, it’s their free will

And 52 years old too.

Leftardism in full glory. Thou shall mascara as following the narrative. If he won it while drinking 5 bottles of whiskey and smoking 150 cigars, bless his heart.

FYI - if you see me running, take off in the same direction because there’s something really scary I’m running from.

~~~~~~

What was in the cigarettes he was smoking?

And 52 years old too.

If he was chain smoking through the race he deserves what he should get - not only a medal but an extra medal.

Reminds me of the old baseball days. Not too long ago ballplayers were taking illegal performance enhancing drugs to perk up their performance (AKA cheating) but, in the early older days, some of the biggest legends were playing baseball stone drunk where they had to figure out which one of the balls being thrown by the pitcher is the one they should swing at.

I find it interesting they view lighting up a Marlboro as they do running on someone’s lawn or dropping a deuce in a flowerbed.

I’ve played softball games that required you drink a beer before leaving base. But this dude is no joke

Forum List

Back