Not all Democrats are

So, you post an example of me calling out you zealots from both sides as an example of me being on one side...really?

The Repubs are in power now, the Dems do not hold anything, thus the Repubs get most of the attention...not hard for anyone not a braindead zealot to figure out.

You are very careful to NEVER say a bad thing about the Dems. Ever. I looked and couldn't find a single case of you calling out the dems for their bad acts. Lots of anti repub, but not one Dem. Feel free to prove me wrong.
Be very difficult to find them................he's always on their side.................

His challenge is lame.

I just went through 10 pages of his posts and can't find a single negative post about the Dems. Even when they are caught red handed doing something illegal he tries to deflect by accusing the repubs of the same thing.

And in the end we are still down to the fact that in your world I am a lefty because I do not like Trump and the Repubs...even though I do not hold any left views on any issues.

If you and I compare our views on actual issues I will end up to the right of you, just like I have everyone else that tried this dumb shit.

No, I say you are a lefty because you can NEVER point to a bad act by the dems and condemn it. I am an equal opportunity political party attacker. If the repubs have bad actpr i call them out for it. The same goes for ANY Party. Criminal acts should be prosecuted no matter which political party you are with. You don't seem to support that. And, more to the point, your support is overwhelmingly on the side of the Dems. I can't even find a single post of yours where you actually say a repub did a good thing. I regularly commend members of all party's for their good deeds.

You though, never, ever do.

I give Trump kudos when he does something good, i think I have done it like 5 times, which is about the extent of his doing good things.

Be very difficult to find them................he's always on their side.................

His challenge is lame.

I just went through 10 pages of his posts and can't find a single negative post about the Dems. Even when they are caught red handed doing something illegal he tries to deflect by accusing the repubs of the same thing.

And in the end we are still down to the fact that in your world I am a lefty because I do not like Trump and the Repubs...even though I do not hold any left views on any issues.

If you and I compare our views on actual issues I will end up to the right of you, just like I have everyone else that tried this dumb shit.
Yes, I got the list the other night. It was civil which is welcome but all your other posts? Point to you as a lefty. Words just words!

Yes, my not kissing Trump's ass like you points me to the left in your world. But that speaks about you, not me.
Yes, I know all libtards think we Trump supporters kiss his ass! Are we done?

I do not know, are you done kissing his ass or you will do it again tomorrow?

His challenge is lame.

He knows what he is....................I've posted against him many times....................always the same.

And still not one post showing me taking a left position on an issue.

The fact you fuckers support a liberal named Trump is proof positive you are to the left of me.
For someone bragging about being to the right.........lol............

You defend the left's position all the time.......................Are you ASHAMED of who you really are.......

:abgg2q.jpg:

Please give me an example of me defending the left's position on anything but Trump being terrible.

You keep telling lies, but you never back them up...weak ass bitch that you are

Every time you denigrate a post that shows the dem party to be breaking the law, or their ethics, you are supporting the left. That is what is called a fact. The inability of you to EVER call out the Dem party for bad acts is another link in the chain that shows you to be a hard core lefty.

You are very careful to NEVER say a bad thing about the Dems. Ever. I looked and couldn't find a single case of you calling out the dems for their bad acts. Lots of anti repub, but not one Dem. Feel free to prove me wrong.

His challenge is lame.

No, I say you are a lefty because you can NEVER point to a bad act by the dems and condemn it. I am an equal opportunity political party attacker. If the repubs have bad actpr i call them out for it. The same goes for ANY Party. Criminal acts should be prosecuted no matter which political party you are with. You don't seem to support that. And, more to the point, your support is overwhelmingly on the side of the Dems. I can't even find a single post of yours where you actually say a repub did a good thing. I regularly commend members of all party's for their good deeds.

I give Trump kudos when he does something good, i think I have done it like 5 times, which is about the extent of his doing good things.
Ok......can't find anything but you kissing the left's butt.

Tell me about Clinton.........what the IRS did.............and give us some dirt................Shall we..............

His challenge is lame.

I can't find a SINGLE post you have made that says anything positive about trump, or the repubs.

Every time you denigrate a post that shows the dem party to be breaking the law, or their ethics, you are supporting the left. That is what is called a fact. The inability of you to EVER call out the Dem party for bad acts is another link in the chain that shows you to be a hard core lefty.

I laugh at people on both sides who have their list of things that the other side is going to get arrested for.

The Dems are not in power, they have no impact on my life right now thus I do not bother too much with them. Right now it is you and your party that are the problem.

I laugh at people on both sides who have their list of things that the other side is going to get arrested for.

The Dems are not in power, they have no impact on my life right now thus I do not bother too much with them. Right now it is you and your party that are the problem.
I'm not laughing..............give me examples of Hillary Clinton and the last administration doing crimes. or abusing power.

Plenty to choose from.

Yes, I got the list the other night. It was civil which is welcome but all your other posts? Point to you as a lefty. Words just words!

Yes, my not kissing Trump's ass like you points me to the left in your world. But that speaks about you, not me.
Yes, I know all libtards think we Trump supporters kiss his ass! Are we done?

I do not know, are you done kissing his ass or you will do it again tomorrow?
Perfect libtard response!

That's the problem. You don't. You never ever say a bad thing about any Dem. Ever. Even when they are caught doing reprehensible things you find some way to either defend them or try and deflect away from their bad acts.

Really? What are the Republicans doing that makes them the problem?

I'm not laughing..............give me examples of Hillary Clinton and the last administration doing crimes. or abusing power.

Plenty to choose from.

You mean like the Clinton foundation trading money for influence? Does that kind of thing bother you?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Plenty to choose from.

You mean like the Clinton foundation trading money for influence? Does that kind of thing bother you?

Pay to play................why yes..............Judicial Watch has some juicy emails on that topic.

Please continue................Obama's IRS...........and what they did.............please continue.

Link us some old threads where you come down hard on libs.......please.

Let’s see...they cut taxes without corresponding spending cuts driving us deeper in debt and fucking my children and their children.

They have done nothing about ObamaCare, except remove the penalty, which was the least of its problems.

They are supporting Trumps trade war which has stalled the economy.

They just reauthorized the Govt spying on us and Trump signed off on it.

Just to name a few.

Let’s see...they cut taxes without corresponding spending cuts driving us deeper in debt and fucking my children and their children.

They have done nothing about ObamaCare, except remove the penalty, which was the least of its problems. They deleted the mandate libtard.

They are supporting Trumps trade war which has stalled the economy. The economy is not stalled libtard.

Just to name a few.

Plenty to choose from.

Pay to play................why yes..............Judicial Watch has some juicy emails on that topic.

Please continue................Obama's IRS...........and what they did.............please continue.

I was not on the board when the IRS was doing it’s thing, so I did not post about it on this board.

As for the pay-to -play I do not come down hard on Clinton or Trump, one who did it and the other who is doing it now. It has been a part of politics since George Washington was the POTUS. No sense losing any sleep over it.

You tell me though, why is it ok for Trump and his family to do it if it was wrong for Hillary to do?

Why do you have a separate standard based upon party affiliation ?

Plenty to choose from.

I was not on the board when the IRS was doing it’s thing, so I did not post about it on this board.

As for the pay-to -play I do not come down hard on Clinton or Trump, one who did it and the other who is doing it now. It has been a part of politics since George Washington was the POTUS. No sense losing any sleep over it.

You tell me though, why is it ok for Trump and his family to do it if it was wrong for Hillary to do?

Why do you have a separate standard based upon party affiliation ?

Who's being charged with crimes..........................If it's good for the goose it's good for the gander............The evidence on Trump??????? That he committed the crime.............

They have tried him on MSM for WHAT CRIME........or is he guilty already to you.

Did the DNC hire people with Russian ties to get dirt on Trump.................simple isn't it. Steele used Russian contacts that were in the government to do so.

IRS Scandal...........that's a cop out..................They have admitted wrong doing public........and there are court cases...........Did in fact they abuse their power and target Conservative groups .............YES OR NO...............

Who's being charged with crimes..........................If it's good for the goose it's good for the gander............The evidence on Trump??????? That he committed the crime.............

They have tried him on MSM for WHAT CRIME........or is he guilty already to you.

Did the DNC hire people with Russian ties to get dirt on Trump.................simple isn't it. Steele used Russian contacts that were in the government to do so.

IRS Scandal...........that's a cop out..................They have admitted wrong doing public........and there are court cases...........Did in fact they abuse their power and target Conservative groups .............YES OR NO...............

Nobody has been charged with a crime, that is my whole stinking point. It all is just circle jerk material for the zealots on both sides.

They have done nothing about ObamaCare, except remove the penalty, which was the least of its problems. They deleted the mandate libtard.

They are supporting Trumps trade war which has stalled the economy. The economy is not stalled libtard.

Just to name a few.

please learn how to quote...

And yes, they got rid of the mandate, as I said (though I used the word penalty). And as I said, that was the least of the problems with ObamaCare. it was the shiny object to keep the simple minded distracted.

ObamaCare is literally driving hospitals out of business with all of its rules and regulations and jacked up reimbursement rates, smaller hospitals especially. Soon there will be nothing but large conglomerate healthcare companies.

Hospitals are putting patients at risk trying to cut cost to deal with ObamaCare, increasing patient to nurse ratios and having less techs. But none of you give a shit about this because the stupid mandate is gone...

So tell me, did you drop your health insurance as soon as the mandate was taken away?

Nobody has been charged with a crime, that is my whole stinking point. It all is just circle jerk material for the zealots on both sides.
Tell that to the ones who may spend the rest of their lives in prison over the circle jerk..............

You can't find a single crime on Clinton.............

For example. Classified documents in an unsecure server.........where it is now know that many gov'ts may have hacked it.

There are laws governing the handling of Classified information. I signed some papers on that myself...............Did she break the law by having Classified documents in a non protected environment outside the jurisdiction of the State Dept.

Next. Court order to hand over the emails...........Bleach Bit.........destroyed black berry's ...........Should she have been held in contempt of court..............

No answer I see on the IRS and abuse of power from Obama.

Tell that to the ones who may spend the rest of their lives in prison over the circle jerk..............

You can't find a single crime on Clinton.............

For example. Classified documents in an unsecure server.........where it is now know that many gov'ts may have hacked it.

There are laws governing the handling of Classified information. I signed some papers on that myself...............Did she break the law by having Classified documents in a non protected environment outside the jurisdiction of the State Dept.

Next. Court order to hand over the emails...........Bleach Bit.........destroyed black berry's ...........Should she have been held in contempt of court..............

No answer I see on the IRS and abuse of power from Obama.

Yep, she did all those things and she will not spend a single second in jail, just as those who came before her did not.

What should happen and what does happen rarely meet when it comes to those in power.

A few peons might go to jail, but none of the real players will have anything happen to them...THEY NEVER DO. Have not since I started paying attention when a guy named Ronnie was in the office.

Forum List

Back