Not all Democrats are

I am sure it is. You zealots love it when people compliment you on your loyalty to the party!

Party before country, that is your motto after all

An example of zealotry is when your side engages in illegal acts, and you don't care. Hello zealot!:bye1:

I do not have a side, but since both sides do it and you have taken a side...you just outed yourself as a zealot.

Thanks for coming clean!

Yeah, you do. Your claims to be non partisan are blown all to hell by your very partisan posts on pretty much everything. You ain't fooling anyone.

I will give you the same challenge I have given everyone else on this board that has made that charge against me...find one post to back it up. Find one issue other than not being a Trump ass licker that I am to the left on...

I am betting you have the same answer as all the rest, you will run away to your safe space and draw rainbow pictures.

No problem. I just went through a ton of your posts. Lots and lots of attacks on the repubs, but not one against the dems. You claim to have voted for Gary Johnson, and some of your posts have a Libertarian bent to them, but the majority are anti anything repub, or trump. You are clearly a never trumper, but when it comes to the clintons you seem willing to forgive their crimes. Here is an example of that.

And this is in a nutshell what is wrong with our country. You will howl at the moon about the Clintons and about the "pay to play" while she was SOS. But when Trump and his family do the exact same thing you don't give a shit and will just point to the Clintons instead.

And all those people that turned a blind eye to the Clintons are now howling at the moon about Trump doing what they did.

For far too many of you, party trumps country, and that is why we are going down the shitter.
Do USMB Republicans feel it's OK for the Trump family to profit BIGLEY from US Government policy?

So, you post an example of me calling out you zealots from both sides as an example of me being on one side...really?

The Repubs are in power now, the Dems do not hold anything, thus the Repubs get most of the attention...not hard for anyone not a braindead zealot to figure out.

An example of zealotry is when your side engages in illegal acts, and you don't care. Hello zealot!:bye1:

I do not have a side, but since both sides do it and you have taken a side...you just outed yourself as a zealot.

Thanks for coming clean!

Yeah, you do. Your claims to be non partisan are blown all to hell by your very partisan posts on pretty much everything. You ain't fooling anyone.

I will give you the same challenge I have given everyone else on this board that has made that charge against me...find one post to back it up. Find one issue other than not being a Trump ass licker that I am to the left on...

I am betting you have the same answer as all the rest, you will run away to your safe space and draw rainbow pictures.

No problem. I just went through a ton of your posts. Lots and lots of attacks on the repubs, but not one against the dems. You claim to have voted for Gary Johnson, and some of your posts have a Libertarian bent to them, but the majority are anti anything repub, or trump. You are clearly a never trumper, but when it comes to the clintons you seem willing to forgive their crimes. Here is an example of that.

And this is in a nutshell what is wrong with our country. You will howl at the moon about the Clintons and about the "pay to play" while she was SOS. But when Trump and his family do the exact same thing you don't give a shit and will just point to the Clintons instead.

And all those people that turned a blind eye to the Clintons are now howling at the moon about Trump doing what they did.

For far too many of you, party trumps country, and that is why we are going down the shitter.
Do USMB Republicans feel it's OK for the Trump family to profit BIGLEY from US Government policy?

So, you post an example of me calling out you zealots from both sides as an example of me being on one side...really?

The Repubs are in power now, the Dems do not hold anything, thus the Repubs get most of the attention...not hard for anyone not a braindead zealot to figure out.

You are very careful to NEVER say a bad thing about the Dems. Ever. I looked and couldn't find a single case of you calling out the dems for their bad acts. Lots of anti repub, but not one Dem. Feel free to prove me wrong.

Good point.

and not all Repubs are shit for brain idiots like you and a number on this board or in the media.

Both sides have their shit for brains...and you do your side proud!

Coming from you that is a compliment. If you had anything good to say that would be a concern.

I am sure it is. You zealots love it when people compliment you on your loyalty to the party!

Thanks for coming clean!
Doesn’t he remind you of right winger? This fence sitting bs is just that. BS

Golfing Gator's World

Welcome to my world. I hear it day in and day out all because I do not kiss the ass of Trump. And I have yet to talk to anyone on this forum that is not to the left of me.

House Votes 382 to 35 for “Blue Lives Matter” Bill, a Dangerous Solution in Search of a Problem

Have you been drinking?
Why yes.......I just had a glass of tea..............Lipton.............

Oh.......you were saying how you are pure.........please continue.

Thanks for coming clean!

You are very careful to NEVER say a bad thing about the Dems. Ever. I looked and couldn't find a single case of you calling out the dems for their bad acts. Lots of anti repub, but not one Dem. Feel free to prove me wrong.
Be very difficult to find them................he's always on their side.................

His challenge is lame.

Coming from you that is a compliment. If you had anything good to say that would be a concern.

Thanks for coming clean!
Doesn’t he remind you of right winger? This fence sitting bs is just that. BS

No, rightwinger is very much a outright lefty, and he makes no bones about it. The only thing right wing in rightwinger is his stupid name.

Be very difficult to find them................he's always on their side.................

His challenge is lame.

I just went through 10 pages of his posts and can't find a single negative post about the Dems. Even when they are caught red handed doing something illegal he tries to deflect by accusing the repubs of the same thing.

Thanks for coming clean!

In the very same thread you linked to I was the first post in it and I said this...

GOLFING GATOR SAID:
Why do you idiots keep posting shit like this??

And it got deleted by the mods...I assume because the OP cried about it.

But you are right, there are a lot more anti-repub post because there are a lot more of you Trump zealots to respond to..not to mention you are the one's fucking up the country right now.

His challenge is lame.

I just went through 10 pages of his posts and can't find a single negative post about the Dems. Even when they are caught red handed doing something illegal he tries to deflect by accusing the repubs of the same thing.
He knows what he is....................I've posted against him many times....................always the same.

In the very same thread you linked to I was the first post in it and I said this...

GOLFING GATOR SAID:
Why do you idiots keep posting shit like this??

And it got deleted by the mods...I assume because the OP cried about it.

But you are right, there are a lot more anti-repub post because there are a lot more of you Trump zealots to respond to..not to mention you are the one's fucking up the country right now.
Proof positive.

:abgg2q.jpg:

His challenge is lame.

And in the end we are still down to the fact that in your world I am a lefty because I do not like Trump and the Repubs...even though I do not hold any left views on any issues.

If you and I compare our views on actual issues I will end up to the right of you, just like I have everyone else that tried this dumb shit.

His challenge is lame.

He knows what he is....................I've posted against him many times....................always the same.

And still not one post showing me taking a left position on an issue.

The fact you fuckers support a liberal named Trump is proof positive you are to the left of me.

His challenge is lame.

The fact you fuckers support a liberal named Trump is proof positive you are to the left of me.
For someone bragging about being to the right.........lol............

You defend the left's position all the time.......................Are you ASHAMED of who you really are.......

Here you statist...tell me which of these positions makes me a lefty..

I am against abortion.

I am against ObamaCare for a multitude of reasons.

I am pro-2nd amendment and think we have too many restrictions on what we can own

I think that any and all anti-discrimination laws enforced against anyone but the government itself are unconstitutional and violate the equal protection clause.

I am for the free market system, and against things like tariffs as they pick and choose winners.

I am against the tax code being used for social engineering...there should be no tax breaks for having kids, owning a house, going to college or any other things.

I support the legalization of marijuana, because if I can sit in my house and enjoy a nice IPA, someone else should be able to sit in theirs and have a toke or two or a dozen.

I am against deficit spending except in the time of emergency or war. I was against the Trump tax cut as there were no corresponding spending cuts.

I am against smoking bans, helmet laws and seatbelt laws. If people want to kill themselves, let them.

Let's see, as for Trump..

I approved of this SCOTUS pick

I liked his SecDef choice

I liked his idea to privatize ATC

I like his support of the federal prison refor

His challenge is lame.

For someone bragging about being to the right.........lol............

You defend the left's position all the time.......................Are you ASHAMED of who you really are.......

Please give me an example of me defending the left's position on anything but Trump being terrible.

You keep telling lies, but you never back them up...weak ass bitch that you are

His challenge is lame.

And in the end we are still down to the fact that in your world I am a lefty because I do not like Trump and the Repubs...even though I do not hold any left views on any issues.

If you and I compare our views on actual issues I will end up to the right of you, just like I have everyone else that tried this dumb shit.
Yes, I got the list the other night. It was civil which is welcome but all your other posts? Point to you as a lefty. Words just words!

His challenge is lame.

Yes, I got the list the other night. It was civil which is welcome but all your other posts? Point to you as a lefty. Words just words!

Yes, my not kissing Trump's ass like you points me to the left in your world. But that speaks about you, not me.

His challenge is lame.

No, I say you are a lefty because you can NEVER point to a bad act by the dems and condemn it. I am an equal opportunity political party attacker. If the repubs have bad actpr i call them out for it. The same goes for ANY Party. Criminal acts should be prosecuted no matter which political party you are with. You don't seem to support that. And, more to the point, your support is overwhelmingly on the side of the Dems. I can't even find a single post of yours where you actually say a repub did a good thing. I regularly commend members of all party's for their good deeds.

You though, never, ever do.

His challenge is lame.

Yes, my not kissing Trump's ass like you points me to the left in your world. But that speaks about you, not me.
Yes, I know all libtards think we Trump supporters kiss his ass! Are we done?

Forum List

Back