Not all Democrats are

Good point.

and not all Repubs are shit for brain idiots like you and a number on this board or in the media.

Both sides have their shit for brains...and you do your side proud!

If I were a democrat and I really cared about the democrat party I would be calling for Mueller's head on a stick right about now...I'd be begging anyone that would listen to end this witch hunt nonsense...its hurting the Dems future....right at the same time that Trump is set to select another Justice or two on the Supreme court....wake up rank and file dems...the media is sinking your party...

Good point.

and not all Repubs are shit for brain idiots like you and a number on this board or in the media.

Coming from you that is a compliment. If you had anything good to say that would be a concern.

Good point.

Coming from you that is a compliment. If you had anything good to say that would be a concern.

I am sure it is. You zealots love it when people compliment you on your loyalty to the party!

Party before country, that is your motto after all

Good point.

I am sure it is. You zealots love it when people compliment you on your loyalty to the party!

An example of zealotry is when your side engages in illegal acts, and you don't care. Hello zealot!:bye1:

Good point.

Don't insult anyone's intelligence by pretending you are not a left wing democrat zealot

Good point.

An example of zealotry is when your side engages in illegal acts, and you don't care. Hello zealot!:bye1:

I do not have a side, but since both sides do it and you have taken a side...you just outed yourself as a zealot.

Thanks for coming clean!

Good point.

I do not have a side, but since both sides do it and you have taken a side...you just outed yourself as a zealot.

Thanks for coming clean!

Yeah, you do. Your claims to be non partisan are blown all to hell by your very partisan posts on pretty much everything. You ain't fooling anyone.

Good point.

Don't insult anyone's intelligence by pretending you are not a left wing democrat zealot

I will give you the same challenge I have given everyone else on this board that has made that charge against me...find one post to back it up. Find one issue other than not being a Trump ass licker that I am to the left on...

I am betting you have the same answer as all the rest, you will run away to your safe space and draw rainbow pictures.

Good point.

Thanks for coming clean!

Yeah, you do. Your claims to be non partisan are blown all to hell by your very partisan posts on pretty much everything. You ain't fooling anyone.

I will give you the same challenge I have given everyone else on this board that has made that charge against me...find one post to back it up. Find one issue other than not being a Trump ass licker that I am to the left on...

I am betting you have the same answer as all the rest, you will run away to your safe space and draw rainbow pictures.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...emocrat_savages_deep_state_mueller_probe.html

s***t for brain idiots like a number on this board or in the media.
True. However, both sides have drifted far to the extreme of their parties. When it comes to the Democrats, Marxists have gained a hold in our educational institutions and fed students Marxist ideology which is an actual threat to the US Constitution and our individual freedoms. As for the Republicans, the far-right Freedom Caucus and Tea Party types have taken hold of the party.
We really need a more "Centrist Party." A party that holds elements of both sides without a threat to either the Constitution or the freedoms written in it.

ALL of you Democrats are responsible and accountable for the lying corrupt as fuck liberals you elect to office.
That's funny... they're saying the same thing about you Republicans, accountable for the lying corrupt as....

The truth is that both parties are full of $hit clean up to their ears... just in different ways...

Thanks for coming clean!

No problem. I just went through a ton of your posts. Lots and lots of attacks on the repubs, but not one against the dems. You claim to have voted for Gary Johnson, and some of your posts have a Libertarian bent to them, but the majority are anti anything repub, or trump. You are clearly a never trumper, but when it comes to the clintons you seem willing to forgive their crimes. Here is an example of that.

And this is in a nutshell what is wrong with our country. You will howl at the moon about the Clintons and about the "pay to play" while she was SOS. But when Trump and his family do the exact same thing you don't give a shit and will just point to the Clintons instead.

And all those people that turned a blind eye to the Clintons are now howling at the moon about Trump doing what they did.

For far too many of you, party trumps country, and that is why we are going down the shitter.
Do USMB Republicans feel it's OK for the Trump family to profit BIGLEY from US Government policy?

giphy.gif

:thup:

Forum List

Back