Not a good night for the Repubs

Dumbass democrats
1699448522916.png

Dumbass democrats

Even though you can never admit it due to you loyalty to your beloved tribe, it took a joint effort to get us to 33T in debt, there is no innocent party in this problem

Seems that is what everyone said about Trump in 2016. Polling has become terribly inaccurate these days
Weird.....could it be somebody rigged the election?
Cuz that just can't happen.
8 million new voters jumped the fence since Bye-Dumb became president....and they no hablo....so they don't answer pollsters when they call their government issued cell phones.

Dem just dont have to fuck it up as bad as pubs… i am not sure that is even possible. I mean look at what they are doing. Running dumbasses, offering zero policies, infighting, and letting the inmates run the asylum.
the democrats dont make me feel good with the dumbasses they throw out there....like i have been saying.....this century we have seen from both parties,some of the most incompetent, inept politicians this country has ever seen....

Abortion access is now in the Ohio Constitution.

The Dems now control both House and Senate in VA

Dem won the seat on the PA SC.

Dem Gov won again in KY

Pot won in Ohio
It appears abortion rights are indeed a major issue for the American voter.

the pendulum may be swinging the other way....it will go back as soon as the democrats fuck up....and they will fuck up..... both sides always do....
Oh really?

They haven't fucked everything up royally yet??

What is it going to take to get these stupid assholes to wise the fuck up?

They're actually celebrating along with terrorists now.

What's next?

391603~1.JPG

Forum List

Back