Not a good night for the Repubs

I believe in Trump v Biden that Trump will win. Just like 2016, the Democrats will insist on running the one candidate that can't win. Have you been watching how much Biden is pissing off the left with his war stances?

You think that will drive them to Trump?

The election is a year away, we the people will have moved on from the war to something else by then

But you might be correct, Trump has a 50/50 chance of winning.

Not that anything will change in my life because of it.

We can be sure they won't look in the mirror.
If voters choose abortion and pot so be it

How is that supposed to change my opinion on the subject?

And why?

Just so that I can be with the lib in-crowd?

Thats your and Golfing Gator ‘s game not mine

You think that will drive them to Trump?

The election is a year away, we the people will have moved on from the war to something else by then

But you might be correct, Trump has a 50/50 chance of winning.

Not that anything will change in my life because of it.

No, I don't think it will drive people to Trump. I believe those Biden need to win will simply stay home.

Politicians seem to be so isolated from the people. Democrats are doing the same thing by ignoring that Biden can't win in 2024. It doesn't seem to register.

I doubt Republicans quit running on abortion bans. They don't try and work for the people but instead only try and make the electorate despise the other side more.
yep its all about the party....

Can’t have too many threads breaking down that ass kicking last night. I just put my thoughts in another thread since I didn’t see this one. I mean..

Pretty good night for America

Looks like 2024 will be a disaster for the pubs.

Here is some balanced reporting from Fox

IMG_0362.jpeg

Can’t have too many threads breaking down that ass kicking last night. I just put my thoughts in another thread since I didn’t see this one. I mean..

Pretty good night for America

Looks like 2024 will be a disaster for the pubs.
maybe, maybe not....there is still a year to go.....plenty of time for the democrats to fuck up....and then that pendulum swings the other way....

maybe, maybe not....there is still a year to go.....plenty of time for the democrats to fuck up....and then that pendulum swings the other way....
Dem just dont have to fuck it up as bad as pubs… i am not sure that is even possible. I mean look at what they are doing. Running dumbasses, offering zero policies, infighting, and letting the inmates run the asylum.

Forum List

Back