Not a good night for the Repubs

sorry to hear about your wife mud.....but i stay away from the abortion issue....that is between the parties involved,they are the ones that have to live and deal with it...
I figure it's none of my business also.
But this is how this works.
Democrats are skilled at creating unwinnable issues.
They were arguing about abortion in the 70s when I was in high school.
Nothing's changed.
This time the pedophiles in both parties have joined forces and conspired to make it an issue.
That's the only reason the Supremes were allowed to reverse Roe v Wade.
So they could use it to coverup their rigged elections and their censorship.
The people in the GOP that brought up this issue are just as guilty as the assholes that lie in the media about what reversing abortion means.
They couldn't wait until we cleaned out the Democrat Party to push this issue out into the mainstream again.
Women unknowingly are helping issue in authoritarian government on a massive scale in America because they don't like anyone taking away their choices to murder the unborn.
That's how fucking stupid they are.

At least that's what they want us to think.

If it is....then women really are as stupid as we always thought.
Now you're an incel too. And you wonder why you keep losing in elections that aren't gerrymandered certainties.
Projection.....the pot calling the kettle black.

What a fucking dumb-ass.
You made the threat from your mom's basement.

I figure it's none of my business also.
But this is how this works.
Democrats are skilled at creating unwinnable issues.
They were arguing about abortion in the 70s when I was in high school.
Nothing's changed.
This time the pedophiles in both parties have joined forces and conspired to make it an issue.
That's the only reason the Supremes were allowed to reverse Roe v Wade.
So they could use it to coverup their rigged elections and their censorship.
The people in the GOP that brought up this issue are just as guilty as the assholes that lie in the media about what reversing abortion means.
They couldn't wait until we cleaned out the Democrat Party to push this issue out into the mainstream again.
Women unknowingly are helping issue in authoritarian government on a massive scale in America because they don't like anyone taking away their choices to murder the unborn.
That's how fucking stupid they are.
i lived in California for 50 years....i have experienced many of the social issues they have caused.....

i lived in California for 50 years....i have experienced many of the social issues they have caused.....
I lived in San Diego in the 70s and 80s.....and it was a fact of life that you needed bars on your windows to keep the homeless from breaking into your house.
I liked CA.....but I got tired of being broke all the time and dealing with the traffic every day.

not only does that parasite claim a sacred landslide victory. he also claims to have won all 50 states.
Anyone who rejects American democracy (as well as the American justice system) has no place being on a ballot anywhere in America, regardless of his being a sexual abuser facing 91 felony counts.

I lived in San Diego in the 70s and 80s.....and it was a fact of life that you needed bars on your windows to keep the homeless from breaking into your house.
I liked CA.....but I got tired of being broke all the time and dealing with the traffic every day.
yep....if you can afford to live along the coast with the wealthy things were going great....but if you lived inland it gets worse....people pollution is one of their biggest problems...to many dam people....

Apparently you do.
My mom died a few years ago at the ripe old age of 93.
I was her baby boy.......and I got the fuck out as soon as I could legally do so.
Congratulations for achieving the minimum, I guess.

Abortion access is now in the Ohio Constitution.

The Dems now control both House and Senate in VA

Dem won the seat on the PA SC.

Dem Gov won again in KY

Pot won in Ohio
"Abortion access is now in the Ohio Constitution"

The US should enshrine abortion into the Constitution like France is going to do. Even far right Marine Le Pen agrees.

Last edited:
"Abortion access is now in the Ohio Constitution"

The US should enshrine abortion into the Constitution like France is going to do. Even far right Marine Le Pen thinks agrees.

they should have done that back in 73.....why didnt they?....

Forum List

Back