Not a good night for the Repubs

I am a tad bummed that Susanna Gibson lost

the pendulum may be swinging the other way....it will go back as soon as the democrats fuck up....and they will fuck up..... both sides always do....

Politicians seem to be so isolated from the people. Democrats are doing the same thing by ignoring that Biden can't win in 2024. It doesn't seem to register.

I doubt Republicans quit running on abortion bans. They don't try and work for the people but instead only try and make the electorate despise the other side more.

Democrats are doing the same thing by ignoring that Biden can't win in 2024.

Seems that is what everyone said about Trump in 2016. Polling has become terribly inaccurate these days

Abortion access is now in the Ohio Constitution.

The Dems now control both House and Senate in VA

Dem won the seat on the PA SC.

Dem Gov won again in KY

Pot won in Ohio
They've got this vote stealing down to a science. Baby-killers get their way and now they can smoke weed to tamp down their guilt. I think I'm moving to Ohio.

My understanding is that you libs are going to take any gains and act like you just cleaned our clocks......but what I'm seeing is almost universal maintaining the status quo with only a few exceptions. But the left has a way of maximizing their successes while minimizing their failures. And their failures always outweigh their successes.

Last edited:
Yep, it sucks hard for my Commonwealth. At least our governor can keep the dems at bay with his veto.

It just goes to show how badly both transplants and the abortion issue can hurt a state.

I was looking at the participation numbers and they seemed to be up but not enough to off-set liberal transplant filled NOtVA districts.

How do you get "sore loser" out of my sincere congratulations?

Still grouchy about my "tapeworms" comment?

You comment was no sincere since you know I am not a Dem.

But hey, it is a fun game you play!

It's not difficult to understand Biden is too old and Harris is too disliked.

And they will be running against Trump. This election like the last will come down to whether people want Trump as their POTUS again, who he is running against is almost irrelevant.

And they will be running against Trump. This election like the last will come down to whether people want Trump as their POTUS again, who he is running against is almost irrelevant.

I believe in Trump v Biden that Trump will win. Just like 2016, the Democrats will insist on running the one candidate that can't win. Have you been watching how much Biden is pissing off the left with his war stances?

Biden is not just to old he's to incompetent. Obama once said about old Jo "don't under estimate Joe he fuck it up"

If competence was a requirement, history would be very different than what it is.

Forum List

Back