Northern nations warming faster than global average

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well let's hope the scientists are right about this coming little ice age.

But either way, cant get hysterical about this stuff because there isnt dick we can do about it anyway!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Reading comprehension ain't your strong suit, is it? I stated that this Russian scientist has noticed Siberia (you know, that really cold place), is having it's permafrost melting. That is the exact opposite of a coming ice age.

Nah I get it....but I just posted the other day of Russian scientists ( not affiliated with Trump btw) predicting a coming ice ice for the next 100 years.

Either way....no way to reverse global warming anyway so who cares?

Actually, in his research, the area he is in used to be grasslands because the mammoths kept stomping down the trees. When they went extinct because of being hunted by man, trees started to grow in the area, and it's because of the trees that it's getting warmer up there, as trees hold heat better than open grassland. He thinks that if he can get the place returned to grassland, the winters will start freezing the permafrost again, and will stop greenhouse gases from being released into the atmosphere.

Trees absorb more CO2 than grass, so the trees are better.

You didn't see his research. He said that the reason the permafrost was melting was because of the trees. While you might think that trees would be beneficial up there, they aren't. Why? Because bare ground freezes better than tree covered ground. Trees hold in the heat, causing the permafrost to melt,

Bullshit! Trees shade the ground preventing the sun from heating the ground and thawing it! You obviously never played football in the winter and fell on ground that was in the shade!

Canada is warming at twice the global rate, report says - CNN
and
Canada’s Changing Climate Report

• The observed warming of Canadian temperatures are due to "human influence."
Based on what observed, measured evidence?
And that is different from long term natural variability how?

• Temperature extremes have changed in Canada, meaning extreme warm temperatures are getting hotter and extreme cold is becoming less cold.
Output of failed climate models that have proven to have no predictive ability...any actual observed, measured evidence to support your claims?
Output of failed climate models with no predictive ability...any actual observed, measured evidence to support your claims?
  • Freshwater shortages in the summer are expected because warmer summers will increase the evaporation of surface water.
Output of failed climate models with no predictive ability...any actual observed, measured evidence to support your claims?

We've known that the Arctic had been warmed more than the rest of the planet by a significant margin. It should come as no surprise, then, that countries on the Arctic margin should share in that elevated warming: Canada, Greenland, Iceland, Finland and Russia are all likely to experience accelerated warming particularly on their northern boundaries.

The arctic is cooler now than it has been for most of the past 10,000 years...and you are a dupe...

Northern nations warming faster than global average

Sounds like great news..

Untitled-design-15-1.jpg

The "research" that has these warmy types all worked up about is fictional.

So, these crazy people actually think the temperature record is a model.

And the dishonest people are actually claiming the models haven't been excellent.

They're really off in their own magical world.

What do your hero's do with the raw data, dude?

Correct the known errors in it, because it would be an act of fraud to not correct those known errors.

Naturally, you always advocate for that kind of fraud.

Of course, as the raw data shows _more_ warming, your cult conspiracy theory there makes no sense at all. According to your conspiracy theory, the scientists are adjusting the data to show less warming, in order to prove there's more warming. "Logic" like that is why nobody pays attention to you.

Correct the known errors in it, because it would be an act of fraud to not correct those known errors.

Of course, as the raw data shows _more_ warming, your cult conspiracy theory there makes no sense at all. According to your conspiracy theory, the scientists are adjusting the data to show less warming, in order to prove there's more warming. "Logic" like that is why nobody pays attention to you.

And don't forget they run them through CGCM's. Now, what are those again?:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

And don't forget they run them through CGCM's. Now, what are those again?:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

The corrections to the temperature record have zilch to do with climate models. You clearly no idea of what you're babbling about, so you should stop annoying the grownups and go back to the kiddie table.

And after that lame deflection is laughed at, the corrections to the temperature record still make the warming look _smaller_, so your conspiracy theory still looks retarded.

Really? Describe the "known errors" from data 30 50, 70, and even 100 years ago and more...

Little troll, you need to get off your lazy ass and do it yourself. The links have been posted before. You want me to spend more time educating you, you'll have to pay ahead.

You won't do it, obviously, because you're completely ignorant of topic. You're only here to troll and disrupt adult conversations.

Really? Describe the "known errors" from data 30 50, 70, and even 100 years ago and more...

Little troll, you need to get off your lazy ass and do it yourself. The links have been posted before. You want me to spend more time educating you, you'll have to pay ahead.

You won't do it, obviously, because you're completely ignorant of topic. You're only here to troll and disrupt adult conversations.
Deflect, deflect, deflect.... Try answering the question shity kitty...

What are the CREDIBLE and SCIENTIFIC driven reasons for altering the climatic record.

The corrections to the temperature record have zilch to do with climate models. You clearly no idea of what you're babbling about, so you should stop annoying the grownups and go back to the kiddie table.

And after that lame deflection is laughed at, the corrections to the temperature record still make the warming look _smaller_, so your conspiracy theory still looks retarded.

It's the other way round, sweet cheeks, it is you who know what they are doing, but don't care. They send every bit of raw data through their precious CGCM's. I wonder why?:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

I didn't expect an answer from you hairball...and you didn't dissappoint. There are no rational, or scientifically valid reasons for altering temperatures of 30, 50,70 and even 100 years or more ago...the only reason is to support a fraudulent narrative...and look how easily you have been fooled...

Well let's hope the scientists are right about this coming little ice age.

But either way, cant get hysterical about this stuff because there isnt dick we can do about it anyway!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Reading comprehension ain't your strong suit, is it? I stated that this Russian scientist has noticed Siberia (you know, that really cold place), is having it's permafrost melting. That is the exact opposite of a coming ice age.

Nah I get it....but I just posted the other day of Russian scientists ( not affiliated with Trump btw) predicting a coming ice ice for the next 100 years.

Actually, in his research, the area he is in used to be grasslands because the mammoths kept stomping down the trees. When they went extinct because of being hunted by man, trees started to grow in the area, and it's because of the trees that it's getting warmer up there, as trees hold heat better than open grassland. He thinks that if he can get the place returned to grassland, the winters will start freezing the permafrost again, and will stop greenhouse gases from being released into the atmosphere.

You didn't see his research. He said that the reason the permafrost was melting was because of the trees. While you might think that trees would be beneficial up there, they aren't. Why? Because bare ground freezes better than tree covered ground. Trees hold in the heat, causing the permafrost to melt,
so you're saying it has to be cold? ewwwwwww

again, it has not been explained on why someone needs to correct raw data?

that remains your answer after six years? still no actual information. mumbo jumbo.

so you're saying it has to be cold? ewwwwwww

Yep. What else would you expect from a place that is located in Siberia, above the Arctic Circle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back