Nobody showing up to volunteer for Hillary

Hillary supporter is rarer than unobtanium. Mostly her voters are just folks who buy the media scare that Trump is Hitler... at least she has money to buy the media.

Hillary supporter is rarer than unobtanium. Mostly her voters are just folks who buy the media scare that Trump is Hitler... at least she has money to buy the media.

Oh get off it. A Trump supporter is just as much a rarity.

I was just remarking to my son the other day, you know what is SO WONDERFUL about this campaign? NO BLOOMING SIGNS!!!

Seriously, nobody wants to be associated with either campaign. No one actually wants to come out and admit that they are voting for either an idiot or a corrupt criminal, at least not publicly. :lmao:

CoAkOAFXgAAYsXn.jpg

I was just remarking to my son the other day, you know what is SO WONDERFUL about this campaign? NO BLOOMING SIGNS!!!

Seriously, nobody wants to be associated with either campaign. No one actually wants to come out and admit that they are voting for either an idiot or a corrupt criminal, at least not publicly. :lmao:

CoAkOAFXgAAYsXn.jpg

Funny how the internet seems to be full of Trump supporters. I suppose you are just uninformed.

They are the same in one respect to the Hillary voters... they all hate her!

CoAkOAFXgAAYsXn.jpg

Funny how the internet seems to be full of Trump supporters. I suppose you are just uninformed.

Sure, that's b/c nobody on the internet knows or cares.

Put a sign in your yard, then see what happens in your life. :badgrin:

CoAkOAFXgAAYsXn.jpg
Inconceivable!!

CoAkOAFXgAAYsXn.jpg

Sure, that's b/c nobody on the internet knows or cares.

Put a sign in your yard, then see what happens in your life. :badgrin:

Thanks for making the case for Trump.

CoAkOAFXgAAYsXn.jpg

No signs because Trump supporters dont want their homes vandalized.
As far as being associated with either candidate? Just look at the attendance of hillary rallies vs Trump rallies.

CoAkOAFXgAAYsXn.jpg

As far as being associated with either candidate? Just look at the attendance of hillary rallies vs Trump rallies.

it is becoming pretty much common knowledge

that a good chunk of leftards are unhinged and violent

CoAkOAFXgAAYsXn.jpg

Isn't that the way the establishment wants them to be? The soviets and other regimes pretty much went about making their populations attack their fellow citizens for not following the party line in pretty much the exact same way.

stop-the-liberal-hate-battaile-politics-1359689165.jpg

AWM5yMs.jpg

cd44a8966250484a5b0d8d49ab34ad5f.jpg
5e5043894a846701701530f96cd6a0cb.jpg

CoAkOAFXgAAYsXn.jpg

Yea, Trump supporters are rare.:wink:

CoAkOAFXgAAYsXn.jpg

Isn't that the way the establishment wants them to be? The soviets and other regimes pretty much went about making their populations attack their fellow citizens for not following the party line in pretty much the exact same way.

stop-the-liberal-hate-battaile-politics-1359689165.jpg

AWM5yMs.jpg

cd44a8966250484a5b0d8d49ab34ad5f.jpg
5e5043894a846701701530f96cd6a0cb.jpg

yup no different

CoAkOAFXgAAYsXn.jpg

Yea, Trump supporters are rare.:wink:

Damn he packed the house. :eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back