cease-and-desist order given

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
and not by the NY Ag ..

In a cease-and-desist letter sent Thursday, the city says the campaign violated federal and state law by using copyrighted material, including images of officers in uniform and at work, without permission. The ad in questions features images of uniformed officer greeting Trump and shaking his hand.

Phoenix tells Trump campaign to stop using city police in ad

a red state tells Donnie he broke the law .... Az better get in line. Breaking the law is all he does.

Scandalous... scandalous... worse than Watergate...

it's not that bad, don't be such a drama queen.

Trump isn't capable of paying attention to details which makes him unfit to be POTUS.

that and a red state isn't buying his bs.

and not by the NY Ag ..

In a cease-and-desist letter sent Thursday, the city says the campaign violated federal and state law by using copyrighted material, including images of officers in uniform and at work, without permission. The ad in questions features images of uniformed officer greeting Trump and shaking his hand.

a red state tells Donnie he broke the law .... Az better get in line. Breaking the law is all he does.

Actually, this looks like a pretty weak case. Copyrights are held by the photographer, not the subject of photography. I'd really be interested in hearing their rationale for claiming copyright infringement.

and not by the NY Ag ..

Actually, this looks like a pretty weak case. Copyrights are held by the photographer, not the subject of photography. I'd really be interested in hearing their rationale for claiming copyright infringement.

Im sure the city doesn't know wtf they're doing, and you do.

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

It is poetic justice.

Not only is Donald one of the worst patent trolls in the country, but he has filed hundreds of weak lawsuits for defamation (worst free speech candidate ever btw)

and not by the NY Ag ..

It is public knowledge that Trump greeted the officers. He did not stage the event or hire the officers to shake his hand.

Hillarybots need a lesson in reality. YOUR CANDIDATE IS A SLEAZE BAG PIECE OF FECES!!! She is backed by the media other worthless liars plus all of the useful idiots that believe that shit that falls out of her mouth during the memorized talking points!

Hillary is the consummate liar!

and not by the NY Ag ..

Typical liberal. If the government says something, they must be right. :slap:

and not by the NY Ag ..

I can't see the city of Phoenix making an issue of it on the public level and be wrong.

typical Trumpbot

and not by the NY Ag ..

I can't see the city of Phoenix making an issue of it on the public level and be wrong.

typical Trumpbot
LOL. He called you a trupbot swim.

Here, I should help you Siete: .
used-tv-cinema-projector-dark-350886.jpg

and not by the NY Ag ..

typical Trumpbot
LOL. He called you a trupbot swim.

Here, I should help you Siete: .
used-tv-cinema-projector-dark-350886.jpg

while you're helping swimmieboi, tell him Im an independent, not a Liberal.

Because the City of Phoenix is magical? What makes the City of Phoenix so special that whatever they say magically becomes correct just because they said it?

and not by the NY Ag ..

typical Trumpbot

Oh, and if think that I support Trump then you really aren't paying any fucking attention.

Because the City of Phoenix is magical? What makes the City of Phoenix so special that whatever they say magically becomes correct just because they said it?

because they OWN the damn city ... when you OWN something you can do what the hell you want to with it.

DDDDDUUUURRRRRRR

because they OWN the damn city ... when you OWN something you can do what the hell you want to with it.

DDDDDUUUURRRRRRR

*facepalm*

And so that means that with the magic of one's voice anything they say is instantly true? You are just as bad as Trump supporters. Completely irrational, jumping around between absurdities it's practically exponential. Try to stay focused for one fucking moment. This thread is about Trump supposedly committing copyright infringement, as alleged by the City of Phoenix, related to the usage of photographs depicting the local police department. I want to know what the basis is for this alleged copyright infringement. The only thing you are offering is that "they own the city," so whatever they say is magically true.

DDDDDUUUURRRRRRR

*facepalm*

And so that means that with the magic of one's voice anything they say is instantly true? You are just as bad as Trump supporters. Completely irrational, jumping around between absurdities it's practically exponential. Try to stay focused for one fucking moment. This thread is about Trump supposedly committing copyright infringement, as alleged by the City of Phoenix, related to the usage of photographs depicting the local police department. I want to know what the basis is for this alleged copyright infringement. The only thing you are offering is that "they own the city," so whatever they say is magically true.

that means that with the magic of one's voice anything they say is instantly true

now you're catching on ... good boy.

Forum List

Back