Nobody has phucked the Republican Party over more than Republicans have.

Indeed I did, dumbass. I'm retired military
So what?...so am I....but I don't use that government plan.....don't you have a subsequent plan?....from work? or Obama care?...you would be rare indeed to rely only on your MHS....
You really need to quit while you're behind, you lying hypocritical idiot.
You are the liar...I nailed you....you are a phony....do you only rely on your MHS?....
You nailed nothing, fuckwit. Quit while you are behind.

The only liar in this topic is you. You claimed I vote Democrat. You implied I support Obamacare just because I said you willfully stupid idiots allowed yourself to be hoaxed for ten years that the GOP was going to replace it. You tried to pin Trump's deficits on the Democrats when you blame every penny of debt on Obama during his tenure.

You are as fake as a three dollar bill.

But if you want to keep digging, go right ahead. You are proving the OP's case with every post.

You are a Republican cuck. You just sit there and take it and take it and take it.

I had the good sense to quit voting for the major party candidates at the federal level a decade and a half ago. And I had the good sense to unregister as a Republican after Trump was elected.

But you keep going back and begging for more. What a totally submissive idiot you are.

You have bored me. I'm done with you.

I have posted more about the debt than all of you combined
Only to try and turn us Trump voters against Trump....but you don't care about debt as long as the freebies continue....it won't work....we Trump voters have never been more in his corner after Pelosi's theatrics....

Nothing will turn you Trump voters and this thread says what I've been saying all along there is a dem party, repub party and now a trump party.

We have just seen a perfect demonstration of why the Republicans are so easily able to hoax the retard herd.

They BEG to be lied to. They DESERVE to be lied to.
Did you keep your healthcare plan jackass?....

and my doctor.

you didn't?
You are a liar....

Not at all. I am a retired Marine, I have had Tricare for Retirees since Jun of 2009. I will never lose it nor get rid of it.

I have had the same PCM since 2009 when I moved to the location I now live in.
I'm also a Marine but I have a subsequent plan that is better than what is offered in the MHS....most of my retired military friends do as well...but that aside...this is why Obama lying was ok with you...it didn't involve you...its all about you isn't it?....millions of people lost their doctors and plans...but you don't give a rip about them...I do....I have family that doesn't have military healtcare....and Obama's lies fucked them up health wise and financially....see?....I care about people I do not know...you don't as long as you get your political way....

As a military retiree, I have Tricare Prime. And it is a good thing I do. I have a family member who has required millions of dollars of health care over the past ten years.

Tricare Prime is far superior to any employer health insurance out there.

Can you remember one threat they made, then executed the action they threatened to take?
Yes. The unspeakably duplicitous betrayal of everything the Senate once stood for by blocking the nomination of Merrick Garland. The thwarting of the will of the voting public by blocking Obama's legislative agenda (and more recently bills on gun control) for political purposes. Refusing to bring to the floor of the Senate for votes the hundreds of pieces of legislation passed by the House. The refusal to sign on to a bi-partisan letter before the 2016 election warning the public of Russia's interference in the election. Those are a few that come to mind.
Signing off on trillion dollar deficits. Signing off on the largest government spending budget in US history. Signing off on a far left protectionist tariff war. Failing to come up with an Obamacare replacement after ten years, hoaxing the rubes for all that time, making it blazingly obvious they sold us down the river to single payer healthcare decades ago.
Trumpers are liberals and don’t even know it.

I'm also a Marine but I have a subsequent plan that is better than what is offered in the MHS....

A better plan than full coverage for my entire family for 550 bucks a year?

Where the hell did you find that? I know people that pay that much a month.

My son is a Type-1 diabetic and TriCare has been a godsend.

So what?...so am I....but I don't use that government plan.....don't you have a subsequent plan?....from work? or Obama care?...you would be rare indeed to rely only on your MHS....
You are the liar...I nailed you....you are a phony....do you only rely on your MHS?....

Why would a retiree rely on the MHS?

Do you not have TriCare?
Tricare is within the MHS dummy...LMAO....you are as dishonest as G5000....

Can you remember one threat they made, then executed the action they threatened to take?
Yes. The unspeakably duplicitous betrayal of everything the Senate once stood for by blocking the nomination of Merrick Garland. The thwarting of the will of the voting public by blocking Obama's legislative agenda (and more recently bills on gun control) for political purposes. Refusing to bring to the floor of the Senate for votes the hundreds of pieces of legislation passed by the House. The refusal to sign on to a bi-partisan letter before the 2016 election warning the public of Russia's interference in the election. Those are a few that come to mind.
Signing off on trillion dollar deficits. Signing off on the largest government spending budget in US history. Signing off on a far left protectionist tariff war. Failing to come up with an Obamacare replacement after ten years, hoaxing the rubes for all that time, making it blazingly obvious they sold us down the river to single payer healthcare decades ago.
Trumpers are liberals and don’t even know it.
Truer words have never been spoken.

I've said it many times, they sound more and more like 60s radical hippies with every passing day.

.this is why Obama lying was ok with you...it didn't involve you...its all about you isn't it?....millions of people lost their doctors and plans...but you don't give a rip about them...I do....I have family that doesn't have military healtcare....and Obama's lies fucked them up health wise and financially....see?....I care about people I do not know...you don't as long as you get your political way....

I am not ok with Obama's lie or with ObamaCare. It is one of the reasons I view Obama as the 2nd worst POTUS ever.

Only to try and turn us Trump voters against Trump....but you don't care about debt as long as the freebies continue....it won't work....we Trump voters have never been more in his corner after Pelosi's theatrics....

Nothing will turn you Trump voters and this thread says what I've been saying all along there is a dem party, repub party and now a trump party.
The Trump party is the TEA party dummy...not republican nor democrat nor libertarian but a combination of all three...we believe an outsider is needed to fix our system and clean it up....

The Trump party is the TEA party dummy...not republican nor democrat nor libertarian but a combination of all three...we believe an outsider is needed to fix our system and clean it up....

And you're fucked. Dummy

.this is why Obama lying was ok with you...it didn't involve you...its all about you isn't it?....millions of people lost their doctors and plans...but you don't give a rip about them...I do....I have family that doesn't have military healtcare....and Obama's lies fucked them up health wise and financially....see?....I care about people I do not know...you don't as long as you get your political way....

I am not ok with Obama's lie or with ObamaCare. It is one of the reasons I view Obama as the 2nd worst POTUS ever.
Then why are you arguing with me about it...in the words of uncle Joe...get your story straight jack....

If you cared about deficits....and you don't...you wouldn't vote for democrats....the purse strings are pulled in the congress...but you know that don't you?....

After Obama added 10 trillion literally doubling the debt...

I think those two posts stand as a perfect example of the rampant schizophrenia among Trump supporters.

I'm not kidding when I say they are becoming more and more mentally ill.

Why would a retiree rely on the MHS?

Do you not have TriCare?
Tricare is within the MHS dummy...LMAO....you are as dishonest as G5000....

No it is not. I have a private PMC, have not been to the base for anything since I retired as I live too far from any base. It is no different than the private insurance the people i work with have, except I only pay 550 bucks a year.

You have no clue what you are talking about. Did you really retire from the Marines?

And you're fucked. Dummy
No....no I don't think so....

tenor.gif

Then why are you arguing with me about it...in the words of uncle Joe...get your story straight jack....

You asked if I kept my healthcare plan, and I did.

The party of nutless wonders can’t get out of their own way...Do they EVER follow through on any of the tough guy shit they talk? Can you remember one threat they made, then executed the action they threatened to take?
I’m thoroughly convinced they gave the Left their nuts.

I have no love of the GOP except for two things:
  1. They're not the psycho Democrats.
  2. Their sins are ones of sniveling omission rather than bold unapologetic communism.
They haven't even the backbone to grab hold of the one snorting bull they finally have and ride him hard and kick ass.

Democrats will drive you over the cliff as fast as they can, while republicans will drive you over the cliff at the speed limit.

Forum List

Back