Nobody has phucked the Republican Party over more than Republicans have.

The party of nutless wonders can’t get out of their own way...Do they EVER follow through on any of the tough guy shit they talk? Can you remember one threat they made, then executed the action they threatened to take?
I’m thoroughly convinced they gave the Left their nuts.

The truth is that the vast majority of voters are morons, especially those at the political extremes. Politicians know that and give lip service to idiotic ideas or they will never get elected. Then the politicians make a sharp turn to the middle once they're in office. After that they get to blame their political opponents as the excuse for no having done the idiot things that they promised in their campaigns.

The result is: America has become the most advanced society in the history of humanity - despite the massive stupidity of the American people.

Now we have Trump actually doing some of the idiot things that he promised. These will lead to disaster - and the Republicans know it - but they can't publicly go against Trump. They are damned if they don't and we are all damned if they do!
the deep state elites don't want trump. they've told us so over the course of the trump presidency. they wish him to go away, by whatever means possible even illegal. they don't want americans to know that DC doesn't give a shit about them. why else did the GOP do nothing over two years? they are complicit. I believe there is a thread going right now, proving again the GOP is complicit even today and after the articles being released.

Grow up. There is no such thing as 'the deep state'. It's figment of a sick imagination.

America has become the most powerful and prosperous country in the history of humanity - so apparently some people have been doing right in DC.

So quit whining and enjoy the good life that this country has given you.
why did the FBI alter an email? come on big guy step up and bat.

The party of nutless wonders can’t get out of their own way...Do they EVER follow through on any of the tough guy shit they talk? Can you remember one threat they made, then executed the action they threatened to take?

The truth is that the vast majority of voters are morons, especially those at the political extremes. Politicians know that and give lip service to idiotic ideas or they will never get elected. Then the politicians make a sharp turn to the middle once they're in office. After that they get to blame their political opponents as the excuse for no having done the idiot things that they promised in their campaigns.

The result is: America has become the most advanced society in the history of humanity - despite the massive stupidity of the American people.

Now we have Trump actually doing some of the idiot things that he promised. These will lead to disaster - and the Republicans know it - but they can't publicly go against Trump. They are damned if they don't and we are all damned if they do!
the deep state elites don't want trump. they've told us so over the course of the trump presidency. they wish him to go away, by whatever means possible even illegal. they don't want americans to know that DC doesn't give a shit about them. why else did the GOP do nothing over two years? they are complicit. I believe there is a thread going right now, proving again the GOP is complicit even today and after the articles being released.

Grow up. There is no such thing as 'the deep state'. It's figment of a sick imagination.

America has become the most powerful and prosperous country in the history of humanity - so apparently some people have been doing right in DC.

Sorry, but I'm in no mood to cater to your delusions.

oh no, admitted to that in the IG report. you didn't hear about that huh? hmmmmm well see, the FBI doctored an email of Carter Page for the Fisa Warrant. now the real question is why? if you can't answer that, then you have no business in here.

oh no, admitted to that in the IG report. you didn't hear about that huh? hmmmmm well see, the FBI doctored an email of Carter Page for the Fisa Warrant. now the real question is why? if you can't answer that, then you have no business in here.

No I didn't hear about that and I doubt anyone else did either.

it's in here, you should actually read the thread. It would teach you something. oh damn, I forgot, you can't learn.

McConnell represents the gop elite, who wanted a tax cut for themselves and a Supreme Court that will never again let dems enact a progressive popular law based on the power to tax and spend.

I have posted more about the debt than all of you combined
Only to try and turn us Trump voters against Trump....but you don't care about debt as long as the freebies continue....it won't work....we Trump voters have never been more in his corner after Pelosi's theatrics....
We know you are hopelessly enamored with fat donnie. 5th Ave Syndrome....you'll go down on him....er...go down with him.
This whole impeachment BS is falling apart...red state dems want nothing to do with it...

No it is not. I have a private PMC, have not been to the base for anything since I retired as I live too far from any base. It is no different than the private insurance the people i work with have, except I only pay 550 bucks a year.

You have no clue what you are talking about. Did you really retire from the Marines?
I live in the middle of nowhere...I have a healthcare plan through the company I retired with...I do not go to the VA hospital or utilize my MH plan...
Your choice, wasn't it?
you didn't choose where you live? are you in jail?
Reading comprehension is your friend...or at least learning English better, Comrade.
When is it you'll be improving all of that?
:71: My, that was awfully clever of you. :71:

it's in here, you should actually read the thread. It would teach you something. oh damn, I forgot, you can't learn.
Link it then.

Link it then.
IG Horowitz just testified to the Senate that FBI did not follow Woods procedures

QUOTE="jc456, post: 23649302, member: 46512"]
then theres this too -

The FBI listened in on phone conversations and monitored text messages between 2011 and 2013 while probing a gambling and money-laundering ring tied to the Russian mob that operated out of a 63rd-floor pad in Trump Tower,

Trump ignited a firestorm of controversy with a series of tweets that claimed then-President Barack Obama “had my ‘wires tapped’ in Trump Tower” shortly before last year’s election.

stfu - please.
And what was The Result of That Illegal Wire Tapping of Trump Tower which you Russian Trolls told us NEVER HAPPENED?

They wire tapped TRUMP TOWER for 3 years?

Interesting.

Property records show that Vadim Trincher — who’s finishing up a five-year sentence for racketeering conspiracy — transferred ownership of the apartment to his wife in 2014, but the feds slapped a $75,000 lien on it last year, to cover his unpaid fine.

now STFU
So they spied on Trump for three years, WIRETAPPING TRUMP Tower, something you have denied for three years happened, even going so far to ridicule The President, and tell people he was Mentally Ill, and Unfit for Office, and then The Wiretapping FBI, Charged Trump with NOTHING, because he DID NOTHING ILLEGAL, but slapped a lien on some Russian nobody knows and no one gives a fuck about?

Am I right?

That's what you said, not me....YOU!
No one tapped Trump tower. The report makes that abundantly clear.
sure they did.

I'm still interested in why this was done. Why do you supposed horowitz didn't ask the lawyer why he falsified the email about Carter Page? I'd say he failed his duty.

The report documents one example of clear misconduct by an FBI attorney who falsified a document to alter information about Page. In that case, the FBI did not disclose to the FISA court that Page had a relationship with the CIA and had provided information to the intelligence agency about Russia — though the bureau was aware of the relationship.

The report documents one example of clear misconduct by an FBI attorney who falsified a document to alter information about Page. In that case, the FBI did not disclose to the FISA court that Page had a relationship with the CIA and had provided information to the intelligence agency about Russia — though the bureau was aware of the relationship."[/QUOTE]

Forum List

Back