Nobody has phucked the Republican Party over more than Republicans have.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
The party of nutless wonders can’t get out of their own way...Do they EVER follow through on any of the tough guy shit they talk? Can you remember one threat they made, then executed the action they threatened to take?
I’m thoroughly convinced they gave the Left their nuts.

The party of nutless wonders can’t get out of their own way...Do they EVER follow through on any of the tough guy shit they talk? Can you remember one threat they made, then executed the action they threatened to take?

Why do you assume they had any to start with?

Like lemmings they have followed Trump over the cliff. He's got a golden parachute but they'll be on their own when he's gone.

Spineless wonders......please dont kick me, I won't tell on you. Kick, kick, kick, kick, kick.as lib laughter continues.

Or perhaps they really have the same agenda as the Libs and this is their way of fooling you people into voting for them.

Can you remember one threat they made, then executed the action they threatened to take?
Yes. The unspeakably duplicitous betrayal of everything the Senate once stood for by blocking the nomination of Merrick Garland. The thwarting of the will of the voting public by blocking Obama's legislative agenda (and more recently bills on gun control) for political purposes. Refusing to bring to the floor of the Senate for votes the hundreds of pieces of legislation passed by the House. The refusal to sign on to a bi-partisan letter before the 2016 election warning the public of Russia's interference in the election. Those are a few that come to mind.

Oh trust me I didn’t. I’ve been hoping Trump would install a ballsack at the GOP.

Oh trust me I didn’t. I’ve been hoping Trump would install a ballsack at the GOP.

How would he do that when he himself is all bark and no bite.

Can you remember one threat they made, then executed the action they threatened to take?
Yes. The unspeakably duplicitous betrayal of everything the Senate once stood for by blocking the nomination of Merrick Garland. The thwarting of the will of the voting public by blocking Obama's legislative agenda (and more recently bills on gun control) for political purposes. Refusing to bring to the floor of the Senate for votes the hundreds of pieces of legislation passed by the House. The refusal to sign on to a bi-partisan letter before the 2016 election warning the public of Russia's interference in the election. Those are a few that come to mind.
Signing off on trillion dollar deficits. Signing off on the largest government spending budget in US history. Signing off on a far left protectionist tariff war. Failing to come up with an Obamacare replacement after ten years, hoaxing the rubes for all that time, making it blazingly obvious they sold us down the river to single payer healthcare decades ago.

Spineless wonders......please dont kick me, I won't tell on you. Kick, kick, kick, kick, kick.as lib laughter continues.

Or perhaps they really have the same agenda as the Libs and this is their way of fooling you people into voting for them.
Oh, both have their own agendas. Rs are spineless though. Libs are corrupt and then laugh because they know the Rs will never call them on it. Rs have their own corrupt agenda and will allow libs to whack them in the head.

Oh, both have their own agendas. Rs are spineless though. Libs are corrupt and then laugh because they know the Rs will never call them on it.

Seems to me their agendas are mostly the same.

Like lemmings they have followed Trump over the cliff. He's got a golden parachute but they'll be on their own when he's gone.
Au contraire. Over the last decade you taught people to purchase and refine the use of weapons. Happiness is a warm gun it seems. People are not shooting criminals in their homes at a higher percentage then ever. And more and more are carrying weapons. Lessons have been taught to many. Just telling you.

Oh, both have their own agendas. Rs are spineless though. Libs are corrupt and then laugh because they know the Rs will never call them on it.

Yep but libs will follow through while Rs will sit back and pout.

No, since they have the same agenda both are following through...one is just more honest about it and the other fools their voters into voting for them

No, since they have the same agenda both are following through...one is just more honest about it and the other fools their voters into voting for them

Yeah, libs are honest about their dishonesty and follow through with honest dishonesty. Yeah, its lovely.

I have no use for 'repubs' , when I think repub I see old man 'bush' and his sons . Also think of 'reagan' and old man 'bush' that did 'amnesty' .

Signing off on trillion dollar deficits. Signing off on the largest government spending budget in US history. Signing off on a far left protectionist tariff war. Failing to come up with an Obamacare replacement after ten years, hoaxing the rubes for all that time, making it blazingly obvious they sold us down the river to single payer healthcare decades ago.
If you cared about deficits....and you don't...you wouldn't vote for democrats....the purse strings are pulled in the congress...but you know that don't you?....

You have to be a special kind of retard to keep voting for the con artists who tell you election after election after election after election that they are going to balance the budget and replace Obamacare.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me a hundred times and I am a profoundly stupid idiot."

If you cared about deficits....and you don't...you wouldn't vote for democrats....the purse strings are pulled in the congress...but you know that don't you?....
I have posted more about the debt than all of you combined, retard. My posts on the debt probably add up to more than all my other posts combined.

Why the FUCK do you assholes believe you can get away with manufacturing BULLSHIT!?!

I have voted for one Democrat my entire life and that was at the request of William F. Buckley in order to get rid of the liberal Republican Lowell Weicker.

You are a fucking idiot.

O'rly?

After Obama added 10 trillion literally doubling the debt...

Most of the debt during Obama's time in office was run up with GOP Congresses.

Yet you blame every penny on Obama.

Tell me something, fuckwit, how DO you stand the stench of your own hypocrisy?

New Topics

Forum List

Back