Nobody cares that Myorkis was impeached?

I’m surprised that nobody is interested that Myorkis was impeached for letting millions of illegals swarm in, many of them criminals and some downright Islamic terrorists

The Articles of Impeachment now go to the Senate for a trial.

We all know it's just political theater.

It means nothing and is going nowhere.

That's the do-nothing republican house at work.

I find the whole thing, quizzical really.

Earlier, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer and the Senate Democrats, wanted to just dismiss the articles of impeachment entirely. . .

Republicans can't force a Mayorkas impeachment trial, but they'll try to make it painful for Democrats​

A group of Republicans plans to throw up procedural roadblocks and raise tough votes for vulnerable Democrats this week as the Senate considers the DHS secretary's impeachment.

"WASHINGTON — Senate Democrats hope to quickly dismiss the House’s articles of impeachment against Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas this week and move on to other matters.

But Senate Republicans, demanding a full impeachment trial or the creation of a special impeachment committee, want to make the coming days as politically painful as possible for Mayorkas and his Democratic allies. . . . "

They wanted to make it seem. . . like it is a "non-issue," that he hasn't been derelict in his duty???

Maybe it rises to "high crimes and misdemeanors," maybe it doesn't???

So on Apr 9, 2024 Senate Republicans hold a press conference protesting such a move;

BREAKING NEWS: GOP Senators Issue Direct Demand Of Schumer To Hold Mayorkas Impeachment Trial​

Apr 9, 2024

And then, that very night? Biden proclaims, he may take executive action on the border!?

iu

President Joe Biden considers executive action to close US border with Mexico​

"EA: Have you made a final decision on taking executive order in terms of what you want to do at the border, that includes the power to shut down the border, as it was suggested?

JB: Well I suggested that. We're examining whether or not I have that power. I would have that power under the legislation. When the border has over five, 5000 people a day trying to cross the border because you can't manage it, slow it up. There's no, there's no guarantee that I have that power all by myself without legislation. And some have suggested I should just go ahead and try it. And if I get shut down by the court, I get shut down by the court. But we're trying to work that, work through that right now. . . ."

🤔

Did you view the Republicans who failed
to convict Trump twice in the same light ?
The difference is that Mayorkas has allowed an invasion of millions and millions of illegals and lied about it to Congress.

Trump was and is not guilty of any crime for which he was impeached.

The difference is that Mayorkas has allowed an invasion of millions and millions of illegals and lied about it to Congress.

Trump was and is not guilty of any crime for which he was impeached.
The he will have something in common with Mayorkas. Being impeached for a crime they will not be found guilty of. Well
Trump still has the edge with 2

They are as fake as this impeachment is and as much of a waste of time.
Mayorkas' impeachment is not fake. The border situation over the past three years says it all. However, he is the fall guy for what Biden SHOULD be held accountable for. Trump's scam impeachments were fabricated from the first day. The house did not fabricate the millions of invaders that Biden and Myorkas allowed into the country.

They’ll still have to have a trial. Maybe some good sound bites for Trump’s campaign.
They don't necessarily have to have a trial. They could just vote to dismiss immediately.

And none of the recent "sound bites" from this sorta thing has worked out well for tRump.

Mayorkas' impeachment is not fake. The border situation over the past three years says it all. However, he is the fall guy for what Biden SHOULD be held accountable for. Trump's scam impeachments were fabricated from the first day. The house did not fabricate the millions of invaders that Biden and Myorkas allowed into the country.
Sure thing buddy keep telling yourself that

There is nothing fake about the 10 million illegals, and the 1 BILLION Fentanyl pills and all the dead US citizens as a result of what Myorkas and the Democrats orchestrated.
And there was nothing fake about Trumps abuse of power. However both impeachments have zero chance of a conviction and are a waste of time.

Kabuki.

It'd be nice if they accomplished something for the people of this country for a change. The petty bullshit is old.

But it was not "OLD" when they did it to Trump twice?

Impeachments don't feed the bulldog. Pay cut to zero. If lied enough for criminal charges then so be it. Fired and disposed of. Never to be re-hired or re-assigned would be preferable.

Or the more likely reason is you are just wrong.
You're welcome to link to any credible source that disputes my assertions. Have millions of illegal immigrants not been welcomed as newcomers by Biden/Mayorkas orders and policies? How many pieces of credible evidence did Schiff produce that proved any wrong-doing by Trump---yup, none. That is why he was acquitted and Mayorkas will not be brought before
a trial at all. Is this a democrat trait? Just wrong? LOL

lalalala generic.gif

And there was nothing fake about Trumps abuse of power. However both impeachments have zero chance of a conviction and are a waste of time.
Not ONE American was affected in any way by Trump's phone call or Trump's tweets. MILLIONS of Americans have been negatively impacted by the Democrat/Myorkas destruction of our border and immigration process. Do you see the difference? Am I even communicating with a US citizen or are you another foreigner getting his jollies out on USMB?

Not ONE American was affected in any way by Trump's phone call or Trump's tweets. MILLIONS of Americans have been negatively impacted by the Democrat/Myorkas destruction of our border and immigration process. Do you see the difference? Am I even communicating with a US citizen or are you another foreigner getting his jollies out on USMB?
I see you trying really hard to make up a difference. You and I will probably never come to common ground here.

Forum List

Back