Nobama 2012

Here are Obama’s thoughts on the debt limit in 2006, when he voted against increasing the ceiling:

The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies. … Increasing America’s debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that ‘the buck stops here. Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better.

Obama: Not Always a Fan of Upping Debt Ceiling - By Katrina Trinko - The Corner - National Review Online

Here are Obama’s thoughts on the debt limit in 2006, when he voted against increasing the ceiling:

The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies. … Increasing America’s debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that ‘the buck stops here. Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better.

Obama: Not Always a Fan of Upping Debt Ceiling - By Katrina Trinko - The Corner - National Review Online

hehe

One thing I remember from Carter
20121001_attack_iran_emabssy_1979.jpg

One thing that will be remember about obama
Cairo-Embassy-take-over-e13475622442422.jpg

Gonna be rough for everyone regardless of which clone wins

Please.....be a pal and help us see the light. Convince us that we should join you in your disdain for all viable candidates. And, if you will, please do so without first telling us that we are too stupid to figure it out. That tends to put an abrupt end to the learning if you know what I mean.

Please.....be a pal and help us see the light. Convince us that we should join you in your disdain for all viable candidates. And, if you will, please do so without first telling us that we are too stupid to figure it out. That tends to put an abrupt end to the learning if you know what I mean.

Well, it's not hard. Do you like where the country has been heading under Obama and Bush? If R/D values (almost identical) are what align closest to your views on how government should fucntion, stay the course, if not, find someone who better matches up with your ideals.

On a Federal level Romney is unproven obama however has proven what he will do even without congressional approval.

I agree with you; however, Romney is associated with a political party that has a long and disgusting track record ( I could say the same about Obama) .
The Republican Party was born as the anti-Slavery party. Through the years, it has fought for equality of all people, which some people support and others hate because it doesn't fit their racial parameters.

It is for responsible and small federal government, which some people support and others hate because it doesn't fit their pyramid power schema with a tiny top of super rich governing a large base of working class poor.

The Republican Party seeks justice for all, which some people support, and others hate because it only wants justice for people who support redistribution of wealth from taxpayers to societal slouches who want everything for free and payment for all life's amenities.

The Republican Party encourages people to do their best, which some people support, and others pour smut all over, knowing they just want freedom from responsibility, demand free everything from everybody else, and a total nanny state in which they are not expected to do anything except be there when the monthly check arrives.

The Republican Party is supported by adults, and the children don't want to be adults.

So what else the hell is new.

Last edited:
On a Federal level Romney is unproven obama however has proven what he will do even without congressional approval.

I agree with you; however, Romney is associated with a political party that has a long and disgusting track record ( I could say the same about Obama) .
The Republican Party was born as the anti-Slavery party. Through the years, it has fought for equality of all people, which some people support and others hate because it doesn't fit their racial parameters.

It is for responsible and small federal government, which some people support and others hate because it doesn't fit their pyramid power schema with a tiny top of super rich governing a large base of working class poor.

The Republican Party seeks justice for all, which some people support, and others hate because it only wants justice for people who support redistribution of wealth from taxpayers to societal slouches who want everything for free and payment for all life's amenities.

The Republican Party encourages people to do their best, which some people support, and others pour smut all over, knowing they just want freedom from responsibility, demand free everything from everybody else, and a total nanny state in which they are not expected to do anything except be there when the monthly check arrives.

The Republican Party is supported by adults, and the children don't want to be adults.

So what else the hell is new.
This^^^^^^:clap2:

Well, it's not hard. Do you like where the country has been heading under Obama and Bush? If R/D values (almost identical) are what align closest to your views on how government should fucntion, stay the course, if not, find someone who better matches up with your ideals.

I do like where the country is heading under Obama............in general. Much to criticize and improve upon. But overall agenda is fine with me.

Thanks for refraining from condescension. Rare.

I do like where the country is heading under Obama............in general. Much to criticize and improve upon. But overall agenda is fine with me.

Thanks for refraining from condescension. Rare.

No need for that... While I disagree about how things are headed under Obama it is not my duty to tell you which form of government to choose.

Forum List

Back