Nobama 2012

Please.....be a pal and help us see the light. Convince us that we should join you in your disdain for all viable candidates. And, if you will, please do so without first telling us that we are too stupid to figure it out. That tends to put an abrupt end to the learning if you know what I mean.

Well, it's not hard. Do you like where the country has been heading under Obama and Bush? If R/D values (almost identical) are what align closest to your views on how government should fucntion, stay the course, if not, find someone who better matches up with your ideals.

I do like where the country is heading under Obama............in general. Much to criticize and improve upon. But overall agenda is fine with me.

Thanks for refraining from condescension. Rare.

What has happen to America that makes you feel we're heading in the right direction under obama?
The welfare system is set up to keep people on it
America is as divided now as it was in 1859. obama has created a big divide in the country with his class warfare.
We have almost 65 million Americans on Food stamps

What exactly makes you think we're heading in the right direction?

Please.....be a pal and help us see the light. Convince us that we should join you in your disdain for all viable candidates. And, if you will, please do so without first telling us that we are too stupid to figure it out. That tends to put an abrupt end to the learning if you know what I mean.

Well, it's not hard. Do you like where the country has been heading under Obama and Bush? If R/D values (almost identical) are what align closest to your views on how government should fucntion, stay the course, if not, find someone who better matches up with your ideals.

I do like where the country is heading under Obama............in general. Much to criticize and improve upon. But overall agenda is fine with me.

Sorry, I can't see your words for the expansion in size of the U.S. National Debt that has more than doubled on Obama's watch. Gosh, it's blocking out my whole screen.

This morning, we're up to $16,231,077,000,000.00 in debt and running.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaQUU2ZL6D8"]Obama will cut deficit in half FEB 2009 - YouTube[/ame]

Obama says he is going to do things right, but that always gets thrown under the bus because he's just a yes man to every spending bill that comes down the pike, demanding Kennedy privileges for all at the expense of the taxpayer.

I know everybody wants to be a millionnaire, but they forget, that's a lifetime of work and no play.

Simple people keep paying good money for lottery tickets because they don't realize that one in 150,000,000 odds are likely never gonna happen.

By the same token, Obama cutting the deficit in half in another term of overspending endlessly, has about the same odds, or even less.

It ain't gonna happen if Obama by some sick fluke of nature Obama is re-elected.

Last edited:

What has happen to America that makes you feel we're heading in the right direction under obama?
America is as divided now as it was in 1859. obama has created a big divide in the country with his class warfare.

You have to understand that people have different ideas about the "right direction" and you should also respect those differences. There are people who want no government and people who want government to literally be the source of all jobs, benefits, sustenance, etc...

Just because you don't think things are going in the right direction doesn't mean other people don't think they are.

Last edited:

You have to understand that people have different ideas about the "right direction" and you should also respect those differences. There are people who want no government and people who want government to literally be the source of all jobs, benefits, sustenance, etc...

Just because you don't think things are going in the right direction doesn't mean other people don't think they are.

You don't respect a drunk who wants to drive a car by giving him the keys. You tell him no that's not the right thing too do.

You don't respect a drunk who wants to drive a car by giving him the keys. You tell him no that's not the right thing too do.

to*

Your drunk is another person's hero.

[
. obama has created a big divide in the country with his class warfare.

Your great divide started under the last guy. How many were on food stamps either under him, or as a result of his presidency...

I wonder what will happen to the loons if Obama manages to win a second term..

Yeah, that's a good question.

First of all, there's so much energy and emotion that I'd guess something dramatic could happen. But would it go in the direction of sane moderation or even more over the edge? The adults would try to re-capture the party in an effort to literally save it, so the question would be how much gas the absolutist dittoheads still have in the tank.

Mercifully, this circus is almost over and we'll know soon.

Reb......

Do you ever tire of asking people the same question? I have answered that a bunch of fucking times on here. So have the other liberals and Obama supporters here What makes you think it is OK to pretend that we haven't.

I'm so bored by constant attempt by you nutters to pretend that facts are not facts and that you are hearing everything for the first time. What will it take to pound this into your skull.

President Obama understands that the middle class is the engine of the economy. He recognizes that the middle class has been squeezed dry over the last 30 years and has begun to address the matter. He grasps the fact that we need to invest.....yes INVEST...in education and infrastructure if we are to maintain our position as a world leader. He has begun to repair our DEVAsTATINGLY WASTEFUL AND EXPENSIVE HEALTH CARE SYSTEM. Not doing so would mean almost certain ruin. He has done an admirable job of restoring our image internationally and has GOTTEN US OUT OF IRAQ.

Now....as far as direction goes........PLEASE LOOK AT THE NUMBERS. We are clearly, obviously and unequivocally headed in the right direction with regards to the economy.

Now...don't ask the fucking question again, please.

to*

Your drunk is another person's hero.
Your hero Obama's administration can be summed up in 2 and only 2 words: "Fuck America!"

America is saying no.

Last edited:
[
. obama has created a big divide in the country with his class warfare.

Your great divide started under the last guy. How many were on food stamps either under him, or as a result of his presidency...

Food stamps glad you asked
Bascily the numbers were unchanged at around 26 million give or take a million until 2007
What happen in 2007 and who was controlling Congress?
To answer this Food stamps usage started going up higher and higher each year and democrats controlled congress while all this was happening
Food-Stamps-Monthly2.jpg

Food Stamps Charts

Well then, LibertyLemming.......not much you can say to that, is there. Your hero?

My hero? Probably my dad :)

Unlike most in what has become quite a partisan country, while I completely disagree with your politics, I would defend your right to feel the way you do. I'm not in the thought regulation game.

Reb......

Do you ever tire of asking people the same question? I have answered that a bunch of fucking times on here. So have the other liberals and Obama supporters here What makes you think it is OK to pretend that we haven't.

I'm so bored by constant attempt by you nutters to pretend that facts are not facts and that you are hearing everything for the first time. What will it take to pound this into your skull.

President Obama understands that the middle class is the engine of the economy. He recognizes that the middle class has been squeezed dry over the last 30 years and has begun to address the matter. He grasps the fact that we need to invest.....yes INVEST...in education and infrastructure if we are to maintain our position as a world leader. He has begun to repair our DEVAsTATINGLY WASTEFUL AND EXPENSIVE HEALTH CARE SYSTEM. Not doing so would mean almost certain ruin. He has done an admirable job of restoring our image internationally and has GOTTEN US OUT OF IRAQ.

Now....as far as direction goes........PLEASE LOOK AT THE NUMBERS. We are clearly, obviously and unequivocally headed in the right direction with regards to the economy.

Because your non answers to the questions are not answers at all.

What numbers would that be? Those that have been manipulate by the obama administration? Or those numbers I have too add up to balance my household budget?

Reb......

Because your non answers to the questions are not answers at all.

What numbers would that be? Those that have been manipulate by the obama administration? Or those numbers I have too add up to balance my household budget?

Can't help it.......

manipulated......with a fucking "d".

to add up...........not too. You imbecile.

Forum List

Back