NOAA Hottest Year on Record: 1997 62F

You're saying that the outside temperature isn't accurate but can be adjusted by some statistical abstract.
I said no such thing, and you know it. Your creating a Straw Man proves that you know you are lying.
Thank you.

Outside temperature is 67F, after taking both the 30 year and 100 year baseline into account, the temperature is still 67F
Deniers always play dumb when they want to keep lying.
The 67F anomaly will be different for a 30 year baseline than a 100 year baseline, as if you didn't know!

The outside temperature is currently 67F, please explain to me how and when the baseline come into play
The baseline comes into play whenever the data is recorded as an anomaly, which is the only way the data is recorded by scientists.

The NOAA site in the op talks about a global average temperature. Where does the baseline come into play on a direct measurement
The temperature in your graphic is NOT a direct temperature measurement, and it says so right in your own graphic in the last sentence.

No, honey boo boo. The first sentence said the global average temperature was 62F.

The chart was based on the 30 year average.

The Warmers changed the direct measure to fit their failed theory

The 67F anomaly will be different for a 30 year baseline than a 100 year baseline, as if you didn't know!

The outside temperature is currently 67F, please explain to me how and when the baseline come into play
The baseline comes into play whenever the data is recorded as an anomaly, which is the only way the data is recorded by scientists.

The NOAA site in the op talks about a global average temperature. Where does the baseline come into play on a direct measurement
The temperature in your graphic is NOT a direct temperature measurement, and it says so right in your own graphic in the last sentence.

No, honey boo boo. The first sentence said the global average temperature was 62F.

The chart was based on the 30 year average.

The Warmers changed the direct measure to fit their failed theory
You Trumpists just can't stop yourselves from lying. Read the part in smaller type just above the sentence with the 62.45F.

Screen%20Shot%202016-01-21%20at%203.19.31%20PM.png

We've been in a 2 decade pause since then

Haha, don't think so. I've got like 83 degrees here with tomatoes still coming. It's been a long long summer. I'm on my second round of vegetables. On the other hand two years ago I was running the wood stove on October fourth, and that doesn't run until it dips below at the most 30. This year? Still running fans and keeping all the windows open.

It's impossible to gauge a trend that takes centuries by looking at the last 19 years. That's absurd. But the contrast of extremes from year to year as I just laid out above does indicate something unnatural. Last year winter didn't arrive until like January.

But as long as we're here, why doncha edumacate me on the reasoning behind all this ----

---- what exactly is the point in making excuses for polluters? What do you get out of doing it? You think they're gonna pay you or sump'm?

It's impossible to gauge a trend that takes centuries by looking at the last 19 years. That's absurd.

Warmers do that all the time.
It is absurd.

---- what exactly is the point in making excuses for polluters?

CO2 isn't pollution.

What do you get out of doing it?

Fossil fuels are pretty fucking useful.
Can't run an advanced civilization with just windmills.

Zat rite.

Might wanna define "advanced". Diga me if it includes stuff like this....

article-2574052-07195DF500000514-35_634x423.jpg

Haha, don't think so. I've got like 83 degrees here with tomatoes still coming. It's been a long long summer. I'm on my second round of vegetables. On the other hand two years ago I was running the wood stove on October fourth, and that doesn't run until it dips below at the most 30. This year? Still running fans and keeping all the windows open.

It's impossible to gauge a trend that takes centuries by looking at the last 19 years. That's absurd. But the contrast of extremes from year to year as I just laid out above does indicate something unnatural. Last year winter didn't arrive until like January.

But as long as we're here, why doncha edumacate me on the reasoning behind all this ----

---- what exactly is the point in making excuses for polluters? What do you get out of doing it? You think they're gonna pay you or sump'm?

That's cute. It was 60 degrees in Anaheim last night. There is snow about 400 feet above my house. Unusual? No. But then neither is anything that the AGW supporters claim either.

NOTHING.

That's cute. But doesn't address the question at all, now does it?

I'm inconvenient that way. Frank wouldn't even touch it at all.

Outside temperature is 67F, after taking both the 30 year and 100 year baseline into account, the temperature is still 67F

Learn to read, please.

I ignored this because it was totally off topic. You didn't even read the OP

Warmers dont know the difference between a measurement and a baseline. They mistakenly believe that the baseline alters the direct temperature measurement.

That they got away with the lie means that a Trump needs to fire everyone involved in the fraud

No I think you ignored it because you can't think of an answer, because you never thought about it before.

And of course I read the OP. How the hell could I take specific issue with it if I hadn't?

So the question stands --- what do you have to gain from running around doing polluters' work for them? You realize you're working for them for free, right? :eusa_doh:

Last year, Miguel Cabrera had the top batting average of .338. If we did a chart and showed how that compared to the averages over the past 30 years, his BA is still .338.

Now Obama and the Warmers take over and need to adjust the .338 away, so they compare to the averages over the past 100 years and now say that his 2015 average is now .330.

Does this make sense to anyone?

No I think you ignored it because you can't think of an answer, because you never thought about it before.

And of course I read the OP. How the hell could I take specific issue with it if I hadn't?

So the question stands --- what do you have to gain from running around doing polluters' work for them? You realize you're working for them for free, right? :eusa_doh:

Seriously, you're in an alternate universe. It's a simple math concept

Warmers dont know the difference between a measurement and a baseline. They mistakenly believe that the baseline alters the direct temperature measurement.
LIAR!

They are smart enough to know that there is no direct GLOBAL temperature measurement, but rather the GLOBAL temperature is calculated using the anomalies collected from all the different temperature stations all over the globe. The only way that data can be combined is using anomalies which require a baseline average to calculate.

Last year, Miguel Cabrera had the top batting averaget of .338. If we did a chart and showed how that compared to the averages, his BA is still .338.

Now Obama and the Warmers take over and need to adjust the .338 away, so they compare to the averages over the past 100 years and now say that his 2015 average is now .330.

Does this make sense to anyone?
Nothing you post makes sense to anyone, even to you.

Learn to read, please.
You first!

LIAR!

They are smart enough to know that there is no direct GLOBAL temperature measurement, but rather the GLOBAL temperature is calculated using the anomalies collected from all the different temperature stations all over the globe. The only way that data can be combined is using anomalies which require a baseline average to calculate.
If you're not measuring, what are the thermometers doing???

LIAR!

You interchanged temperature and anomaly as if they're the same.

Fail

LIAR!

Where is this GLOBAL thermometer located that directly measures the temperature of the entire globe every day??? :cuckoo: :asshole:

LIAR!

Fail
No I didn't, but thanks again for the Straw Man.

LIAR!

Fail
LIAR!

Where is this GLOBAL thermometer located that directly measures the temperature of the entire globe every day??? :cuckoo: :asshole:

I thought it was the mathematical average of all the reading from all the stations through the year.

You're saying the average is not an average

LIAR!

Fail
You said the temperature was calculated using anomalies

Forum List

Back