No war for israel !!!!!!!

Who said Israel knew?
Israel did.
June 8, 1967 -- the fourth day of the Six Day War between Israel and Egypt, Syria and Jordan -- was a beautiful day in the Mediterranean. The USS Liberty was in international waters off the coast of Egypt. Israeli aircraft had flown over the USS Liberty in the morning and had reported that the ship was American.
As claimed by that loon Paul Craig Roberts. His "unmarked jets" stuff was hilarious. The cretin later claims attacking jets jammed all of the US communications frequencies, an indication they knew the Liberty was an American ship. How come the USS Saratoga sent out this one:
O 081235Z JUN 67
FM USS SARATOGA
TO CINCUSNAVEAUR
INFO CTG SIX ZERO PT ONE
CTG SIX ZERO PT TWO
COMSIXTHFLT
BT
UNCLAS E F T O
FOLLOWING RECEIVED FROM ROCKSTAR
I AM UNDER ATTACK MY POSIT 31.23N 33.25E. I HAVE BEEN HIT.
REQUEST IMMED ASSISTANCE
BT
Dove mail? That cretin loves to make stuff up it seems.

That cretin loves to make stuff up it seems.

Paul Craig Roberts loves to make stuff up?
He is an amateur compared to Israel.
I guess you think the Crew of the Liberty loves to make stuff up too.
Would expect that of a person who's first allegiance is to Israel.
Please explain how the Israeli Patrol boats mis identified the US Naval Vessel they were attacking?

Last edited:
Cowards do not reveal any aspect of themselves of course City is not the issue If
LOINBABY is a muslim I see no reason for him not to say so I am a female jew
middle aged and left handed So now you know where I stand and how difficult it is for you if you sit left of me at the dinnner table.
I'm a white, Irish Catholic.

Write it down for future reference, I don't want to have to correct you again, bee-otch!

That has nothing to do with arabs. That's between us and you. We can't drop this issue and let you think it's okay to shoot and kill American's. Fuck that! And as soon as we can get someone in the WH who doesn't kiss Israel's ass, you got some payback coming. Like I've said before, since you refuse to be held accountable for your actions, then you should be forced to.
Looks like a voice of Dearborn, indeed.

This is ridiculous. It is the Arabs who have killed thousands of Americans, not only on 9/11, but countless other times as well (USS Cole, Embassy bombings, etc.). They're the ones who deserve the "payback" from Americans. The only thing you've got, as anti-Semites, is a dredged up accident, from a desperate situation in Israeli waters, from a generation ago, where no motive existed at all? Obviously, none of you anti-Semites have actually visited Israel. Many of the products and store-signs there say, "Just like in America". They worship American culture! No Israeli would ever deliberately hurt an American. Contrast this with Iran and the Arab countries where America is called "the Great Satan".

That has nothing to do with arabs. That's between us and you. We can't drop this issue and let you think it's okay to shoot and kill American's. Fuck that! And as soon as we can get someone in the WH who doesn't kiss Israel's ass, you got some payback coming. Like I've said before, since you refuse to be held accountable for your actions, then you should be forced to.

This is ridiculous. It is the Arabs who have killed thousands of Americans, not only on 9/11, but countless other times as well (USS Cole, Embassy bombings, etc.). They're the ones who deserve the "payback" from Americans. The only thing you've got, as anti-Semites, is a dredged up accident, from a desperate situation in Israeli waters, from a generation ago, where no motive existed at all? Obviously, none of you anti-Semites have actually visited Israel. Many of the products and store-signs there say, "Just like in America". They worship American culture! No Israeli would ever deliberately hurt an American. Contrast this with Iran and the Arab countries where America is called "the Great Satan".

You know, that's the part that irks me the most about most of the Israeli supporters on this board....America which has given them a true sanctuary, wealth and freedom, yet they are more loyal to a foreign religious power and have spied on their very benefactor.

You know, that's the part that irks me the most about most of the Israeli supporters on this
board....America which has given them a true sanctuary, wealth and freedom, yet they are more loyal to a foreign religious power and have spied on their very benefactor.

The concept that islamo nazi pigs have been "benefactors of the jews" is a theme that
runs thru the nazi pig literature for centuries I consider it one of many markers which confirm the diagnosis of islamo nazi pig In the US the term 'they' is not me or other US jews I am a US jew As to SPYING there have been far far far more spies who are and were islamo nazi pigs than there have been jews who have enaged in that activity------and when it comes to rape and murder-------there are thousands of islamo nazi pigs who have raped and murdered their benefactors Would anyone out there refer to the USA as BENEFACTOR to the throngs of Irish rejects that flooded this country. ---so often REJECTED by even their fellows-------the WASPS who flooded this country before them IRKED are you peeballs? tell us if there are any other groups that IRK you moble self In the USA I can assure you that lots of people are IRKED I grew up in a town in which the wasps referred to persons of Italian heritage as "greasers" or "wops" and they were very IRKED by them -------(of course jews irked them too)

I got my first taste of pizza-----in the home of generally IRKED WASPS along with just about every racial slur that existed in the english lexicon at that time Tell me your background peeballs ------and I will tell you what they would have called you

Forum List

Back