No war for israel !!!!!!!

Allright, let's reframe the question. So, if the USS Liberty had it coming, how's that jewish fault?
You must be talking about naval fratricide, because I can't think of any other reason why we would deliberately shoot at our allies. If Israel knew it was an American vessel, why didn't their leaders contact our leaders and say, "Get that fuckin' ship out of our face!" I know why? Because Israeli's get a hard-on when they can attack ships in international waters. That's what they call ultimate fighting.
Who said Israel knew? Bth., we should be leaning less on that arab agitprop "patriotic american" outrage spiel, shouldn't we?

Allright, let's reframe the question. So, if the USS Liberty had it coming, how's that jewish fault?
First You say "the USS Liberty had it coming!"
Like fate would have it, obviously. Blundering into a war zone is a dangerous occupation.
Really, You side with the Israelis on this over the US? We can see where your allegiance is.
I can't compete with jihadoons, that immediately become "patriotic americans" in their jew-pestering sessions, of course.
Now to the second part of the question: how's that jewish fault. Lets first correct that to read: how's that Israel's fault.
Indeed, how's that jewish failt?
Lets start by saying at the time the Liberty was a big gray US Navy Ship flying a big American Flag very easy to distinguish on a clear sunny day. The Israeli pilots knew what they were attacking, no case of mistaken identity.
O 142148Z JUN 67
FM CINCUSNAVEUR
TO SECNAV
INFO CNO
BT
C O N F I D E N T I A L
1. FOLLOWING RECEIVED FROM LIBERTY. QUOTE:
C. FLAT CALM CONDITION AND SLOW (5) KNOT SPEED OF LIBERTY IN FORENOON WHEN SHE WAS BEING LOOKED OVER INITIALLY MAY WELL HAVE PRODUCED INSUFFICIENT RELATIVE WIND FOR STEAMING COLORS TO BE SEEN BY PILOTS. UNQUOTE
GP-3
BT
Original documents rule. So, who was that who imagined what israeli pilots imagined?
Now, if attacking a ship of their very best ally is not bad enough, they also strafed the survivors in the lifeboats. Which I believe is considered a war crime.
Noone used lifeboats, of course. So, who made that lifeboat stuff up?
I am not making any of this up, ...
I know, I know, it was already made-up.

the Liberty "life boats" fib is interesting I was fully conscious at that time and heard the very first reports over the radio and, of course listened all day-------no one mentioned lifeboats. I heard reports coming out of Israel and US reports----right here in the USA while boys who had landed in the sea were still being reacued----ie within an hour of the event-----no one mentioned lifeboats Suddenly someone invented a story about "lifeboats being bombed" As I recall----at that time the ENTIRE time of the "attack" was something like a half hour-----or some part of an hour-----not even a whole hour------when did all this incessant bombing take place? The reports I heard involved boys Swimming around in the sea -----and being picked up ------not "life-boats" I was listening to some eyewitnesses. chances are fires on board led to the use of lifeboats----------later on

Like fate would have it, obviously. Blundering into a war zone is a dangerous occupation
This is the response I would expect from an Israeli apologist such as yourself.

I can't compete with jihadoons, that immediately become "patriotic americans" in their jew-pestering sessions
Of course you can, and you are doing a fine job, To you, everyone that does not agree with you is a " jihadoon" just playing a "patriotic american"

Indeed, how's that jewish failt?
Like I said before, it is not a jewish fault but rather it is Israel's fault. Reading comprehension is not your strong suit I see.

FM CINCUSNAVEUR
TO SECNAV
INFO CNO
BT
C O N F I D E N T I A L
1. FOLLOWING RECEIVED FROM LIBERTY. QUOTE:
C. FLAT CALM CONDITION AND SLOW (5) KNOT SPEED OF LIBERTY IN FORENOON WHEN SHE WAS BEING LOOKED OVER INITIALLY MAY WELL HAVE PRODUCED INSUFFICIENT RELATIVE WIND FOR STEAMING COLORS TO BE SEEN BY PILOTS. UNQUOTE
GP-3
BT
again from my previous link:
The Liberty flew the US flag. The ship's markings, GTR-5, measured several feet in height on both sides of the bow. On the stern the ship was clearly marked USS LIBERTY. Mistaking the Liberty for an Egyptian ship, as Israel claims to have done, was impossible.
So you see the flag was not the only thing that could have identified the ship as a US Navy vessel.

Original documents rule. So, who was that who imagined what israeli pilots imagined?
From my previous link:
US communications personnel, intelligence analysts and ambassadors report having read US intercepts of Israeli orders to attack the Liberty. In one intercept an Israeli pilot reports that the Liberty is an American ship and asks for a repeat and clarification of his orders to attack an American ship. One Israeli who identified himself as one of the pilots later came to America and met with US Representative Pete McCloskey and Liberty survivors. The pilot said he had refused to participate in the attack when he saw it was an American ship. He was arrested upon returning to base.

Noone used lifeboats, of course. So, who made that lifeboat stuff up?
No one had to make it up, if you happen to believe the sailors on board the Liberty at the time
The air attack failed to sink the Liberty. About 30 minutes into the attack three torpedo boats appeared flying the Star of David. The Israeli boats were not on a rescue mission. They attacked the Liberty with cannon, machine guns and torpedoes. One torpedo struck the Liberty mid-ship, instantly killing 25 Americans while flooding the lower decks. The Israeli torpedo boats destroyed the life rafts the Liberty launched when the crew prepared to abandon ship, sending the message there'd be no survivors.

I know, I know, it was already made-up.
Interesting, I could say the same thing about your story too. A complete fabrication.
I tend to believe the actual sailors that were on board that ship.

Last edited:
yeah....an "accident" ....hahahahahahahahahahahaa

yup the sub hit an under water MOUNTAIN easily picked up on radar-------but the "ACCIDENT" happened anyway I cannot discuss the military accidents that I know about being part of the investigation------because that would be INSIDE INFORMATION jihado nazi pigs have a laugh and dance and joke about both accidental death and their own murders especially the slitting of the throats of infants which is a JIHADIST FAVORITE and beloved by the sluts

Anyone even remotely familiar with the subject would be aware that RAdio Detection And Ranging isn't used underwater. Raising the question...just how full of shit are you?
Had you mentioned SOund Navigation and Ranging you might have been able to snow a few folks with your bullshit insider tale. No, wait, active sonar is something only used in old movies, so you couldn't have made that fly either.

I have never been in a submarine-----and know NOTHING about the technology used for navigation NAVIGATION IS NOT MY FIELD if I asked you about the area postrema and its function-----WOULD YOU KNOW? well you could google but that is about it ---BECAUSE YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT Your comment in response to my use of the term "RADAR" in a generic manner indicates your extremely base and vulgar nature and utter lack of intellect The POINT is that the incident was the result of error and---most likely---negligence. The technology for DETECTING the mass was----according to my kid a NAVY NUKE- fully functional. Anyone with the slightest bit of sense would understand that and only a LUMP OF SHIT would try to make "HAY" out of misuse of a technical term no way related to my own profession --------you disgusting and idiotically DESPERATE LUMP OF SHIT

yup the sub hit an under water MOUNTAIN easily picked up on radar-------but the "ACCIDENT" happened anyway I cannot discuss the military accidents that I know about being part of the investigation------because that would be INSIDE INFORMATION jihado nazi pigs have a laugh and dance and joke about both accidental death and their own murders especially the slitting of the throats of infants which is a JIHADIST FAVORITE and beloved by the sluts

Anyone even remotely familiar with the subject would be aware that RAdio Detection And Ranging isn't used underwater. Raising the question...just how full of shit are you?
Had you mentioned SOund Navigation and Ranging you might have been able to snow a few folks with your bullshit insider tale. No, wait, active sonar is something only used in old movies, so you couldn't have made that fly either.

I have never been in a submarine-----and know NOTHING about the technology used for navigation NAVIGATION IS NOT MY FIELD if I asked you about the area postrema and its function-----WOULD YOU KNOW? well you could google but that is about it ---BECAUSE YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT Your comment in response to my use of the term "RADAR" in a generic manner indicates your extremely base and vulgar nature and utter lack of intellect The POINT is that the incident was the result of error and---most likely---negligence. The technology for DETECTING the mass was----according to my kid a NAVY NUKE- fully functional. Anyone with the slightest bit of sense would understand that and only a LUMP OF SHIT would try to make "HAY" out of misuse of a technical term no way related to my own profession --------you disgusting and idiotically DESPERATE LUMP OF SHIT
JWBooth's hero:Nathan Bedford Forrest - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well, for a lubber you've got the cussing like a sailor part down, though you obviously dont know a fo'c'sle from a bosun's pipe.

Who said Israel knew?
Israel did.

June 8, 1967 -- the fourth day of the Six Day War between Israel and Egypt, Syria and Jordan -- was a beautiful day in the Mediterranean. The USS Liberty was in international waters off the coast of Egypt. Israeli aircraft had flown over the USS Liberty in the morning and had reported that the ship was American.
They reported the ship was American BEFORE the attack.

Bth., we should be leaning less on that arab agitprop "patriotic american" outrage spiel, shouldn't we?
That has nothing to do with arabs. That's between us and you. We can't drop this issue and let you think it's okay to shoot and kill American's. Fuck that! And as soon as we can get someone in the WH who doesn't kiss Israel's ass, you got some payback coming.

Like I've said before, since you refuse to be held accountable for your actions, then you should be forced to.

Who said Israel knew?
Israel did.

June 8, 1967 -- the fourth day of the Six Day War between Israel and Egypt, Syria and Jordan -- was a beautiful day in the Mediterranean. The USS Liberty was in international waters off the coast of Egypt. Israeli aircraft had flown over the USS Liberty in the morning and had reported that the ship was American.
They reported the ship was American BEFORE the attack.

Bth., we should be leaning less on that arab agitprop "patriotic american" outrage spiel, shouldn't we?
That has nothing to do with arabs. That's between us and you. We can't drop this issue and let you think it's okay to shoot and kill American's. Fuck that! And as soon as we can get someone in the WH who doesn't kiss Israel's ass, you got some payback coming.

Like I've said before, since you refuse to be held accountable for your actions, then you should be forced to.
The Liberty incident is closed. Has been for some time. It's history, Bubba.

The statement that radio reports by Israeli planes about the Liberty that the ship was "AMERICAN" is an islamo nazi lie not such radio transmissions existed

The statement that radio reports by Israeli planes about the Liberty that the ship was "AMERICAN" is an islamo nazi lie not such radio transmissions existed
Just for the record, Are you calling American Ambassador to Lebanon Dwight Porter a liar or a islamo nazi?
Interview with Ambassador Dwight Porter

could be----diplomats are diplomatic the Beirut bombing of US army barracks was a huge diplomatic problem for Lebanon------it is the job of a DIPLOMAT to take the heat off He could be lying about it Ambassadors lie quite a bit------they are not saints----they are social directors something like WEDDING PLANNERS

Just for the record, Are you calling American Ambassador to Lebanon Dwight Porter a liar or a islamo nazi?
Interview with Ambassador Dwight Porter

could be----diplomats are diplomatic the Beirut bombing of US army barracks was a huge diplomatic problem for Lebanon------it is the job of a DIPLOMAT to take the heat off He could be lying about it Ambassadors lie quite a bit------they are not saints----they are social directors something like WEDDING PLANNERS

So according to you, Ambassador Porter was a liar and was lying to take the heat off.
Just to clarify your allegations, who was Ambassador Porter trying to take the heat off of?

Just one thing to consider too. In an air attack I could possibly given them the benefit of the doubt and say they did mis-identify the ship. However, when you throw in the attack by patrol boats, the idea that this was a case of mistaken identity is beyond the realm of comprehension.

That has nothing to do with arabs. That's between us and you. We can't drop this issue and let you think it's okay to shoot and kill American's. Fuck that! And as soon as we can get someone in the WH who doesn't kiss Israel's ass, you got some payback coming. Like I've said before, since you refuse to be held accountable for your actions, then you should be forced to.
Looks like a voice of Dearborn, indeed.

That has nothing to do with arabs. That's between us and you. We can't drop this issue and let you think it's okay to shoot and kill American's. Fuck that! And as soon as we can get someone in the WH who doesn't kiss Israel's ass, you got some payback coming. Like I've said before, since you refuse to be held accountable for your actions, then you should be forced to.

Looks like a voice of Dearborn, indeed.

Cowards do not reveal any aspect of themselves of course City is not the issue If
LOINBABY is a muslim I see no reason for him not to say so I am a female jew
middle aged and left handed So now you know where I stand and how difficult it is for you if you sit left of me at the dinnner table.

Forum List

Back