No war for israel !!!!!!!

Sundowner has asked a number of great questions here..
Why are the Pro-Israel people getting so defensive? I happen to agree with him on a number of points he has made.
As an American I have zero allegiance to Israel... True
I will not fight for them. True again, let them fight their own wars.
I resent my tax dollars being channeled to them in ever-increasing amounts during the economic crisis America is suffering. Money would be better spent in taking care of our own problem here at home.
Netanyahu is maneuvering Washington into attacking Iran on behalf of Israel
Anyone want to deny this fact?
Are American servicemen and women now expected to die for Israel???
They signed up in the US Military to protect the United States and as far as I know Israel is not the 51st state.
What other foreign nation exercises such decisive influence over our government?
Great question, Name any other country that has a lobby like AIPAC?
Our politicians trip over themselves to declare their unconditional support for Israel...our presidential candidates are now required to visit Israel for symbolic photo-ops.
Just have to watch the news to see this is true. In fact, just last week Obama was taking some heat for not visiting Israel in his Presidency
We mock the idea that Jews control our government, but the evidence is difficult to miss
The Jewish population of the United States is less than 3%, Yet they seem to have more influence than that size of the population would indicate.

Last edited:
the war has already begun. Your hero Adolf Hitler began HIS war in 1928------and by 1933 it was established to the point that people of your ilk were already producing propaganda describing it as a "jewish conspiracy" Iran began its war with the world decades ago and in 2006 established it to the point of no return. You will lose this one just as you lost the war of the
1930s - 40s
Military action initiated against Iran by Israel or the US, is illegal. It is a violation of international law and the UN Charter. It is also a violation of Article 51 of that Charter. The sanctions are an act of war and in violation of Article 2 of the UN Charter.

You have absolutely no legal ground to stand on. And your filthy, war-mongering mouth, is going to kill thousands of innocent men, women and children, who've done nothing to you. You are a sick, piece of shit, that has come straight from hell. And come judgement day, you're gonna get F'd in the A!
So it's illegal? What else is new?

Why are the Pro-Israel people getting so defensive? I happen to agree with him on a number of points he has made.
I resent my tax dollars being channeled to them in ever-increasing amounts during the economic crisis America is suffering. Money would be better spent in taking care of our own problem here at home.
They signed up in the US Military to protect the United States and as far as I know Israel is not the 51st state.
What other foreign nation exercises such decisive influence over our government?
Our politicians trip over themselves to declare their unconditional support for Israel...our presidential candidates are now required to visit Israel for symbolic photo-ops.
Just have to watch the news to see this is true. In fact, just last week Obama was taking some heat for not visiting Israel in his Presidency
We mock the idea that Jews control our government, but the evidence is difficult to miss
The Jewish population of the United States is less than 3%, Yet they seem to have more influence that that size of the population would indicate.
See how easy it is to be bent by repeated propaganda?

Nah, those were drivel monologues only, of course.
Why are the Pro-Israel people getting so defensive?
With all those nazi threats Ahmed of Iran produces anyone will get defensive, of course.
Who cares.
Who cares.
Those paying next-to-nothing, or nothing at all in US taxes are the biggest "taxpayers" on the web, of course.
Palistanians need to be preserved. Do we want them to perish in their untimely nabka?
Don't palistanians want them to die for them?
Obama doesn't know the number of states, so, what difference does it make? Are we against Obama?
The Saudi Arabia. Besides, every web jihadoon becomes a ptriotic american, when it comes to Israel, of course.
Name any other country that has a lobby like AIPAC?
The Saudi Arabia, bigger than jews, of course.
Do palistanians seriously believe they should go to Ramallah?
Indeed, he missed on hummus.
Like all other missed opportunities, of course.
The Jewish population of the United States is less than 3%, Yet they seem to have more influence that that size of the population would indicate.
Education pays, indeed.

The Jewish population of the United States is less than 3%, Yet they seem to have more influence than that size of the population would indicate.

How many Americans have been killed by Israelis? And how many Americans have been killed by Arabs?

There has never been a time when american military people FOUGHT FOR ISRAEL ----unless a few volunteered after leaving the US military JIHADO NAZI propaganda should be recognized as such-------if one of the jihado nazis can PROVIDE EXAMPLES of american military FIGHTING FOR ISRAEL -----please do so

There has never been a time when american military people FOUGHT FOR ISRAEL ----unless a few volunteered after leaving the US military JIHADO NAZI propaganda should be recognized as such-------if one of the jihado nazis can PROVIDE EXAMPLES of american military FIGHTING FOR ISRAEL -----please do so

You impossibly stupid twit...I don't really mind the fact that you are severely lacking in one of the central pillars of formal education---the ability to practice critical thinking---but I do mind you polluting the board with your ignorance...both Iraq and Afghanistan were fought on behalf of Israel...following the dictates of the neo-con Jewish manifesto ( Project for a New American Century ) authored by the seedy likes of Wolfowitz...Pearl...Feith...Crystal...Zakheim..etc.

You impossibly stupid twit...I don't really mind the fact that you are severely lacking in one of the central pillars of formal education---the ability to practice critical thinking---but I do mind you polluting the board with your ignorance...both Iraq and Afghanistan were fought on behalf of Israel...following the dictates of the neo-con Jewish manifesto ( Project for a New American Century ) authored by the seedy likes of Wolfowitz...Pearl...Feith...Crystal...Zakheim..etc.
Oh, bog off.

gee SUNDOWNER IS ADMITTING THAT AFGHANISTAN ATTACKED ISRAEL even I did not know about it or maybe he is saying that the few thousand jews left in afghanistan iin the 1980s had to be RESCUED FROM THE FILTH of the taliban------not really----they managed to get out without the US MILITARY IRAQ? is Iraq attacking Israel ... well arabist pig Sadaam did support international terrorism much to your delight----but that arabist pig did not have much impact on Israel are there some of your favorite infant throat slitting pigs around that I know nothing about?

I am often amazed how much JIHADIST pigs will admit to.

How many Americans have been killed by Israelis? And how many Americans have been killed by Arabs?

I'll go first,
On June 8, 1967, US Navy intelligence ship USS Liberty was suddenly and brutally attacked on the high seas in international waters by the air and naval forces of Israel. The Israeli forces attacked with full knowledge that this was an American ship and lied about it. Survivors have been forbidden for 40 years to tell their story under oath to the American public. The USS Liberty Memorial web site tells their story and is dedicated to the memory of the 34 brave men who died.
USS Liberty Memorial

gee SUNDOWNER IS ADMITTING THAT AFGHANISTAN ATTACKED ISRAEL even I did not know about it or maybe he is saying that the few thousand jews left in afghanistan iin the 1980s had to be RESCUED FROM THE FILTH of the taliban------not really----they managed to get out without the US MILITARY IRAQ? is Iraq attacking Israel ... well arabist pig Sadaam did support international terrorism much to your delight----but that arabist pig did not have much impact on Israel are there some of your favorite infant throat slitting pigs around that I know nothing about?

I am often amazed how much JIHADIST pigs will admit to.

Quite remarkable how you exclude the Jewish filth that inhabit Israel from your typically rabid rant....terrorist Jewish filth who murder children don't appear to stir your gentle conscience you crusty, toothless, vitriolic battle-ax....:eusa_whistle:

Although I lean to the left on most issues.

I am with Paul on this one.. get us the hell outta there!

let the Jews fight their own battle.

I say give half of Israel to the Palestinians’, it was stolen from them to begin with!

if either of them screws with us, then we take them out..

I'll go first,
On June 8, 1967, US Navy intelligence ship USS Liberty was suddenly and brutally attacked on the high seas in international waters by the air and naval forces of Israel. The Israeli forces attacked with full knowledge that this was an American ship and lied about it. Survivors have been forbidden for 40 years to tell their story under oath to the American public. The USS Liberty Memorial web site tells their story and is dedicated to the memory of the 34 brave men who died.
USS Liberty Memorial

Yes 34 dead in that very unfortunate military accident------and tens of thousands dead IN NON ACCIDENTAL JIHADIST MURDER 34 is a considerable loss-----but only a fraction of the yearly number of dead in the US military due to accidents --------or "FRIENDLY FIRE" I was in the military during peace time and------my hospital did admit some victims of military accident even then --------my son lost a friend------his submarine hit an underground "mountain" ----it was an accident during peace tiime

how many did the taliban pigs in afghanistan murder this week?

I was an officer in the US Navy It is absolutely not permitted for me to discuss what went on in the hospital in which I worked, no matter how trivial----- and I never would There is no special law for the USS LIBERTY as jihadi nazi pigs claim I would not even tell you about a HANGNAIL I saw in the emergency room IT IS A VIOLATION OF MILITARY LAW TO DO SO To what OATH do you refer? well ---the OATH THAT ALL ACTIVE DUTY PERSONNEL TAKE which is to FOLLOW THE RULES but do CARRY ON with your jihado nazi propaganda it is so amusing

I'll go first,
USS Liberty Memorial

I'll go second

Casualties of the September 11 attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lipush you vulgar clown, is it news to you that Israel is the most likely suspect in the 9/11 attacks...???

Lipush you vulgar clown, is it news to you that Israel is the most likely suspect in the 9/11 attacks...???

not news-----it was being "REVEALED" in the mosques of New York City even before the WORLD TRADE CENTER WAS BOMBED by the next day ever four year old muslim child was BABBLING "the jews were on vacation"

not news-----it was being "REVEALED" in the mosques of New York City even before the WORLD TRADE CENTER WAS BOMBED by the next day ever four year old muslim child was BABBLING "the jews were on vacation"

true story
Report: Netanyahu says 9/11 terror attacks good for Israel
http://www.haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044

Last edited:
Israel should get out of the way and let Iran bomb us. Especially with their hoped for nuclear weapons.

true story

Yes I know-----I was there at the time when your pals the jihadist pigs comitted murder and the UMMAH SLUTS danced at the sight of dead smashed bodies screaming ALLAHUAKBARR a celebration that still THRILLS YOU AND YOURS Then I got calls from friends Even in paterson NJ the ummah pigs celebrated and in Jersey City New Jersey more mosque celebrations and those future little bomb sluts and pigs babbled the filth they heard in the mosques

Forum List

Back