No war for israel !!!!!!!

Sundowner47

Rookie
Aug 16, 2012
As an American I have zero allegiance to Israel...I will not fight for them, I will not support their criminality and terrorism, and I resent my tax dollars being channeled to them in ever-increasing amounts during the economic crisis America is suffering. Netanyahu is maneuvering Washington into attacking Iran on behalf of Israel...are American servicemen and women now expected to die for Israel??? What other foreign nation exercises such decisive influence over our government? Our politicians trip over themselves to declare their unconditional support for Israel...our presidential candidates are now required to visit Israel for symbolic photo-ops. What the fk is going on??!!!!! We mock the idea that Jews control our government, but the evidence is difficult to miss

As an American I have zero allegiance to Israel...I will not fight for them, I will not support their criminality and terrorism, and I resent my tax dollars being channeled to them in ever-increasing amounts during the economic crisis America is suffering. Netanyahu is maneuvering Washington into attacking Iran on behalf of Israel...are American servicemen and women now expected to die for Israel??? What other foreign nation exercises such decisive influence over our government? Our politicians trip over themselves to declare their unconditional support for Israel...our presidential candidates are now required to visit Israel for symbolic photo-ops. What the fk is going on??!!!!! We mock the idea that Jews control our government, but the evidence is difficult to miss
Three cheers for ZOG and AIPAC! Hip,hip,hooray! Bibi for President!

the war has already begun. Your hero Adolf Hitler began HIS war in 1928------and by 1933 it was established to the point that people of your ilk were already producing propaganda describing it as a "jewish conspiracy" Iran began its war with the world decades ago and in 2006 established it to the point of no return. You will lose this one just as you lost the war of the
1930s - 40s

the war has already begun. Your hero Adolf Hitler began HIS war in 1928------and by 1933 it was established to the point that people of your ilk were already producing propaganda describing it as a "jewish conspiracy" Iran began its war with the world decades ago and in 2006 established it to the point of no return. You will lose this one just as you lost the war of the
1930s - 40s
Military action initiated against Iran by Israel or the US, is illegal. It is a violation of international law and the UN Charter. It is also a violation of Article 51 of that Charter. The sanctions are an act of war and in violation of Article 2 of the UN Charter.

You have absolutely no legal ground to stand on. And your filthy, war-mongering mouth, is going to kill thousands of innocent men, women and children, who've done nothing to you. You are a sick, piece of shit, that has come straight from hell. And come judgement day, you're gonna get F'd in the A!

1930s - 40s
Military action initiated against Iran by Israel or the US, is illegal. It is a violation of international law and the UN Charter. It is also a violation of Article 51 of that Charter. The sanctions are an act of war and in violation of Article 2 of the UN Charter.

You have absolutely no legal ground to stand on. And your filthy, war-mongering mouth, is going to kill thousands of innocent men, women and children, who've done nothing to you. You are a sick, piece of shit, that has come straight from hell. And come judgement day, you're gonna get F'd in the A!

are you practicing for today's "khutbah jumaat"??

As of NOW ---Israel has more of a legal justification for declaring and enacting war on Iran than the US had for declaring war on Germany in the 1940s Iran's militia made a foray into Israel----killled soldiers, abducted a few and subjected them to obscene mutilation murder------that was an act of war -------The very fact that Iran trained and armed a large militia and placed them in southern lebanon for the SOLE PURPOSE of comitting terrrorist acts upon Israel is AN ACT OF WAR Had Hezbollah abducted you and severed your genitalia----and shoved the member down your living throat-----THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN OK----but their foray into Israel and abduction of men and actions meant to entertain their sluts WAS AN ACT OF WAR

As of NOW ---Israel has more of a legal justification for declaring and enacting war on Iran than the US had for declaring war on Germany in the 1940s Iran's militia made a foray into Israel----killled soldiers, abducted a few and subjected them to obscene mutilation murder------that was an act of war -------The very fact that Iran trained and armed a large militia and placed them in southern lebanon for the SOLE PURPOSE of comitting terrrorist acts upon Israel is AN ACT OF WAR Had Hezbollah abducted you and severed your genitalia----and shoved the member down your living throat-----THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN OK----but their foray into Israel and abduction of men and actions meant to entertain their sluts WAS AN ACT OF WAR
Those soldiers were in Lebanon, asshole, when they were picked up.

And hostilities actually started when you fuckers went in there with the Mossad and killed two of their leaders 3 weeks before.

And hostilities actually started when you fuckers went in there with the Mossad and killed two of their leaders 3 weeks before.

try again shit licker---------your hero meccan cock suckers crossed the border into israel and did the NABI THING ----killed people --------the people the rapist pig ass lickers mutilated had pursued the dogs. Keep licking-------you do it so enthusiatically in EMULATON OF AL NABI

try again shit licker---------your hero meccan cock suckers crossed the border into israel and did the NABI THING ----killed people --------the people the rapist pig ass lickers mutilated had pursued the dogs. Keep licking-------you do it so enthusiatically in EMULATON OF AL NABI
I'm not going to tell you this again, so write it down for future reference, you stupid bitch, they were in Lebanon at the time they were picked up.

I'm not going to tell you this again, so write it down for future reference, you stupid bitch, they were in Lebanon at the time they were picked up.

right you cock sucking khalb----they were pursuing Jihadist "ALLAHUAKBARR" perverted baby throat slitters I have no idea why you insist on repeatedly admitting that you are a rapist "nabi" ass licking kanzeer. Take a lesson from NUS-KHARAH-ALLAH he knew he made a mistake imagining that his nabi ass lickers could continue that mecca inspired filth

right you cock sucking khalb----they were pursuing Jihadist "ALLAHUAKBARR" perverted baby throat slitters I have no idea why you insist on repeatedly admitting that you are a rapist "nabi" ass licking kanzeer. Take a lesson from NUS-KHARAH-ALLAH he knew he made a mistake imagining that his nabi ass lickers could continue that mecca inspired filth
There are only 2 kinds of women in this world:

1. whore's
2. lying whore's​

1. whore's
2. lying whore's​

Hmmph!:eusa_hand:

1. whore's
2. lying whore's​

oh you took a look back there at the women in the masjid------ok the whole world is not a masjid

It's the will of allah.

LoinCloth is typical of what passes for "informed" amongst the anti-Israel/anti-Jew crowd. He gets facts like "Those soldiers were in Lebanon, asshole, when they were picked up" from the propaganda tree in his yard.
The ignorance of these "people" is astounding.
"Using rockets fired on several Israeli towns as a diversion; Hezbollah militants crossed from Lebanon into Israel[1] and ambushed two Israeli Army vehicles, killing five soldiers and abducting the bodies of two of the soldiers."
2006 Hezbollah cross-border raid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back