No war for israel !!!!!!!

how many americans have been killed by israelis? And how many americans have been killed by arabs?

i'll go first,
on june 8, 1967, us navy intelligence ship uss liberty was suddenly and brutally attacked on the high seas in international waters by the air and naval forces of israel. The israeli forces attacked with full knowledge that this was an american ship and lied about it. Survivors have been forbidden for 40 years to tell their story under oath to the american public. The uss liberty memorial web site tells their story and is dedicated to the memory of the 34 brave men who died.
uss liberty memorial

yes 34 dead in that very unfortunate military accident------and tens of thousands dead in non accidental jihadist murder 34 is a considerable loss-----but only a fraction of the yearly number of dead in the us military due to accidents --------or "friendly fire" i was in the military during peace time and------my hospital did admit some victims of military accident even then --------my son lost a friend------his submarine hit an underground "mountain" ----it was an accident during peace tiime

how many did the taliban pigs in afghanistan murder this week?

I was an officer in the us navy it is absolutely not permitted for me to discuss what went on in the hospital in which i worked, no matter how trivial----- and i never would there is no special law for the uss liberty as jihadi nazi pigs claim i would not even tell you about a hangnail i saw in the emergency room it is a violation of military law to do so to what oath do you refer? Well ---the oath that all active duty personnel take which is to follow the rules but do carry on with your jihado nazi propaganda it is so amusing

yeah....an "accident" ....hahahahahahahahahahahaa

yes 34 dead in that very unfortunate military accident------and tens of thousands dead in non accidental jihadist murder 34 is a considerable loss-----but only a fraction of the yearly number of dead in the us military due to accidents --------or "friendly fire" i was in the military during peace time and------my hospital did admit some victims of military accident even then --------my son lost a friend------his submarine hit an underground "mountain" ----it was an accident during peace tiime

I was an officer in the us navy it is absolutely not permitted for me to discuss what went on in the hospital in which i worked, no matter how trivial----- and i never would there is no special law for the uss liberty as jihadi nazi pigs claim i would not even tell you about a hangnail i saw in the emergency room it is a violation of military law to do so to what oath do you refer? Well ---the oath that all active duty personnel take which is to follow the rules but do carry on with your jihado nazi propaganda it is so amusing

yup the sub hit an under water MOUNTAIN easily picked up on radar-------but the "ACCIDENT" happened anyway I cannot discuss the military accidents that I know about being part of the investigation------because that would be INSIDE INFORMATION jihado nazi pigs have a laugh and dance and joke about both accidental death and their own murders especially the slitting of the throats of infants which is a JIHADIST FAVORITE and beloved by the sluts

LoinCloth is typical of what passes for "informed" amongst the anti-Israel/anti-Jew crowd. He gets facts like "Those soldiers were in Lebanon, asshole, when they were picked up" from the propaganda tree in his yard.
The ignorance of these "people" is astounding.
"Using rockets fired on several Israeli towns as a diversion; Hezbollah militants crossed from Lebanon into Israel[1] and ambushed two Israeli Army vehicles, killing five soldiers and abducting the bodies of two of the soldiers."
2006 Hezbollah cross-border raid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wipe your ass with that condescending attitude, you've got nothing to be smug about.

As far as the trees in my yard...

"As a result, things are blowing up so quickly it's difficult to know where to focus any longer. After the kidnapping of two Israeli soldiers by Hizbullah in Lebanon on Wednesday, which the hard-line group linked to a similar kidnapping by Hamas the week before, the mideast seemed to be closer to all-out war."
- Newsweek's Michael Hirsh of MSNBC.com on July 12
That lame rap you have might be a little more convincing if your MO of attacking anyone who criticizes Israel wasn't part of every one of your responses.

Back to my yard...

"The abduction of two Israeli soldiers by Hizbullah militants in southern Lebanon was not a terrorist attack but an act of war, Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert said Wednesday."
- Cybercast News Service (CNSNews.com) of July 12
Wow, apparantly, I have an Israeli PM tree growing in my yard. Imagine that?

What other trees do I have here?

"The sources say the Israeli soldiers had been seized at around 9am local time across the border from Aita al Shaab, some 15 kilometers from the Mediterranean coast. The Israeli army confirmed that two Israeli soldiers had been captured on the Lebanese frontier. Israeli ground forces crossed into Lebanon to hunt for the missing soldiers, Israeli Army Radio said."
- Australia's ABC News (Reuters) on July 13 quot[ing] the IDF
Now that's somethin', even the IDF admits they were in Lebanon. Wait a minute, since it's from the IDF, you might be right about it being propaganda?

Hold on, I found another tree!

"It is very clear that the escalation started on the Lebanese side of the border, and Israel will respond appropriately."
- Israeli Foreign Ministry, spokesman Mark Regev, speaking to Voice of America, Jerusalem, on July 12
You gotta be shitting me! I've got an Israeli Foreign Ministry tree! A little pinch of earth grow, goes a long way, doesn't it, fuckhead?

"The present crisis was initiated- in Gaza by Hamas and in southern Lebanon by Hezbollah- from lands that are not under Israeli occupation." New Republic, July 31
- IDF Brigadier General Moshe Yaalon
And I even got a General Jew tree saying they were in Lebanon.

I'll stop there. There isn't much of your argument left even to do forensics on.

Last edited:
Yes I know-----I was there at the time when your pals the jihadist pigs comitted murder and the UMMAH SLUTS danced at the sight of dead smashed bodies screaming ALLAHUAKBARR a celebration that still THRILLS YOU AND YOURS Then I got calls from friends Even in paterson NJ the ummah pigs celebrated and in Jersey City New Jersey more mosque celebrations and those future little bomb sluts and pigs babbled the filth they heard in the mosques

Funny they were not the only ones caught celebrating after 9/11

9-11 Attacks: The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested on 9-11

Desperado has a valid point you vitriolic Zio-Zombie....ask who the major beneficiaries of 9/11 were, and simply follow the old patterns....I suspect that 9/11 was a joint Mossad/CIA operation...at least the evidence trail points us squarely in that direction...

Desperado has a valid point you vitriolic Zio-Zombie....ask who the major beneficiaries of 9/11 were, and simply follow the old patterns....I suspect that 9/11 was a joint Mossad/CIA operation...at least the evidence trail points us squarely in that direction...
I guess Skitt and the rest of those who are so anxious to blame the CIA and the Mossad completely overlook the fact that the Muslims who planned and had 9/11 carried out were so proud of their deed. They brought New York down on its knees, and no doubt would be very happy with those who are taking away the credit from them. Let us Americans be happy that they weren't able to carry out their plans for Chicago and Los Angeles. Everyone should read Masterminds of Terror. One of the planners of 9/11 told an Al Jazeera reporter just how all this came about. After 9/11 happened, AOL set up a message board where its members could talk about it. Before the dust even began to settle, the NeoNazis and others with the same mindset as Skitt were blaming the CIA and the Mossad.

jt2

HouseFly...In the decade since this event the forensic evidence has completely exposed the official fairy tale peddled by the Bush administration....that tale is impossible...given that conclusion the next logical step is to look for reliable patterns from the evidence pool....this was an inside job

HouseFly...In the decade since this event the forensic evidence has completely exposed the official fairy tale peddled by the Bush administration....that tale is impossible...given that conclusion the next logical step is to look for reliable patterns from the evidence pool....this was an inside job
Whatever you say, Sherlock.

yup the sub hit an under water MOUNTAIN easily picked up on radar-------but the "ACCIDENT" happened anyway I cannot discuss the military accidents that I know about being part of the investigation------because that would be INSIDE INFORMATION jihado nazi pigs have a laugh and dance and joke about both accidental death and their own murders especially the slitting of the throats of infants which is a JIHADIST FAVORITE and beloved by the sluts

Anyone even remotely familiar with the subject would be aware that RAdio Detection And Ranging isn't used underwater. Raising the question...just how full of shit are you?
Had you mentioned SOund Navigation and Ranging you might have been able to snow a few folks with your bullshit insider tale. No, wait, active sonar is something only used in old movies, so you couldn't have made that fly either.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
I'll go first,
On June 8, 1967, US Navy intelligence ship USS Liberty was suddenly and brutally attacked on the high seas in international waters by the air and naval forces of Israel. The Israeli forces attacked with full knowledge that this was an American ship and lied about it. Survivors have been forbidden for 40 years to tell their story under oath to the American public. The USS Liberty Memorial web site tells their story and is dedicated to the memory of the 34 brave men who died.
USS Liberty Memorial
Cool drivel, indeed. But we have the original doc of the US Naval Court of Inquiry, of course, which sez:
A. (Captain Leonard Raish) LIBERTY was operating pursuant to a JCS message, 011545Z, June 67, which directed her to proceed to position 32o North, 33 East. These orders were later modified by JCS 072230Z, which specified that the operating area specified in JCS 011545Z was for guidance only and may be varied as local conditions dictate. This message also indicated "change the CPA to UAR to 20 NM and Israel 15 NM. The next message, JCS 080110Z, a Top Secret message directed USCINCEUR to change the operating area of LIBERTY such that she remained at least 100 miles off the coast of Syria, Israel, and UAR, and at least 25 miles off the coast of Cyprus. This message was also info to several addees including CINCUSNAVEUR, COMSIXTHFLT, and USS LIBERTY. Action on this message was directed to CONSIXTHFLT.
Q. Is there any information available that LIBERTY received the JCS message 080110Z?
A. The LIBERTY did not receive that message.
Q. On what basis do you form that opinion?
A. I form that opinion on the information received from COMSIXTHFLT, who had queried the Captain of the LIBERTY, COMMSIXTHFLT 101205Z.
Q. In other words, it is clear and certain that USS LIBERTY did not receive the message directing it to stay outside of 100 miles of the coast?
A. Yes. Additionally, COMSIXFLT, by his 080917Z repeated the substance of the JCS 080110Z when he directed the LIBERTY to comply with the later message.
Q. What response to indicated from the LIBERTY?
A. The LIBERTY did not receive that message either."
What's left is how to blame that on jews, of course.

I'll go first,
On June 8, 1967, US Navy intelligence ship USS Liberty was suddenly and brutally attacked on the high seas in international waters by the air and naval forces of Israel. The Israeli forces attacked with full knowledge that this was an American ship and lied about it. Survivors have been forbidden for 40 years to tell their story under oath to the American public. The USS Liberty Memorial web site tells their story and is dedicated to the memory of the 34 brave men who died.
USS Liberty Memorial
Cool drivel, indeed. But we have the original doc of the US Naval Court of Inquiry, of course, which sez:
A. (Captain Leonard Raish) LIBERTY was operating pursuant to a JCS message, 011545Z, June 67, which directed her to proceed to position 32o North, 33 East. These orders were later modified by JCS 072230Z, which specified that the operating area specified in JCS 011545Z was for guidance only and may be varied as local conditions dictate. This message also indicated "change the CPA to UAR to 20 NM and Israel 15 NM. The next message, JCS 080110Z, a Top Secret message directed USCINCEUR to change the operating area of LIBERTY such that she remained at least 100 miles off the coast of Syria, Israel, and UAR, and at least 25 miles off the coast of Cyprus. This message was also info to several addees including CINCUSNAVEUR, COMSIXTHFLT, and USS LIBERTY. Action on this message was directed to CONSIXTHFLT.
Q. Is there any information available that LIBERTY received the JCS message 080110Z?
A. I form that opinion on the information received from COMSIXTHFLT, who had queried the Captain of the LIBERTY, COMMSIXTHFLT 101205Z.
Q. In other words, it is clear and certain that USS LIBERTY did not receive the message directing it to stay outside of 100 miles of the coast?
A. Yes. Additionally, COMSIXFLT, by his 080917Z repeated the substance of the JCS 080110Z when he directed the LIBERTY to comply with the later message.
Was the Liberty attacked? Yes or no?

Who the fuck did the attacking?

None of your bullshit post changes what happened.

Was the Liberty attacked? Yes or no? Who the fuck did the attacking? None of your bullshit post changes what happened.
Allright, let's reframe the question. So, if the USS Liberty had it coming, how's that jewish fault?

And the fact that USS Liberty did not receive the message telling them to move, is your Excuse for Israel Attacking an American Ship in International waters?

And the fact that USS Liberty did not receive the message telling them to move, is your Excuse for Israel Attacking an American Ship in International waters?
And the message clearly ordered the ship to get lost. We wonder, of course, why?

quote by irosie 91
are you practicing for today's "khutbah jumaat"??

As of NOW ---Israel has more of a legal justification for declaring and enacting war on Iran than the US had for declaring war on Germany in the 1940s Iran's militia made a foray into Israel----killled soldiers, abducted a few and subjected them to obscene mutilation murder------that was an act of war -------The very fact that Iran trained and armed a large militia and placed them in southern lebanon for the SOLE PURPOSE of comitting terrrorist acts upon Israel is AN ACT OF WAR Had Hezbollah abducted you and severed your genitalia----and shoved the member down your living throat-----THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN OK----but their foray into Israel and abduction of men and actions meant to entertain their sluts WAS AN ACT OF WAR
[/QUOTE]

Just a small historical note to keep the record straight. Germany declared war on the US before the US declared war on them, pretty good reason to declare war if you ask me. Historical accuracy is important, irosie !!!

Allright, let's reframe the question. So, if the USS Liberty had it coming, how's that jewish fault?
You must be talking about naval fratricide, because I can't think of any other reason why we would deliberately shoot at our allies.

If Israel knew it was an American vessel, why didn't their leaders contact our leaders and say, "Get that fuckin' ship out of our face!" I know why? Because Israeli's get a hard-on when they can attack ships in international waters. That's what they call ultimate fighting.

Was the Liberty attacked? Yes or no?

Who the fuck did the attacking?

None of your bullshit post changes what happened.

The liberty insicident happened BY MISTAKE.!

Allright, let's reframe the question. So, if the USS Liberty had it coming, how's that jewish fault?[/size][/font]

First You say "the USS Liberty had it coming!"
Really, You side with the Israelis on this over the US? We can see where your allegiance is.

Now to the second part of the question: how's that jewish fault.
Lets first correct that to read: how's that Israel's fault.
Lets start by saying at the time the Liberty was a big gray US Navy Ship flying a big American Flag very easy to distinguish on a clear sunny day. The Israeli pilots knew what they were attacking, no case of mistaken identity. Now, if attacking a ship of their very best ally is not bad enough, they also strafed the survivors in the lifeboats. Which I believe is considered a war crime.
I am not making any of this up, a simple Google search will confirm this and more.
Please inform yourself and spend a few hours reading up on the USS LIberty.

Forum List

Back