No statue for Robert E Lee but black ex-con Marion Barry gets one.

Bending to black racists and liberal self hating white snowflakes...how embarrassing for our nation.

Fascist thought hey? When actually doing what people want is considered bad. Yeah, the govt should NEVER do what the people want. Screw the people, it's not THEIR COUNTRY, it's only your country.

Fascist thought hey? When actually doing what people want is considered bad. Yeah, the govt should NEVER do what the people want. Screw the people, it's not THEIR COUNTRY, it's only your country
Its no different than when the nation did the biding for the KKK. Full circle.

How can you explain this other than pure pro-black racism.?

DC Council Expected to Approve Statue of Former Mayor Marion Barry

oct 27 2017 Plans to erect a statue of former DC Mayor Marion Barry outside the Wilson Building are moving forward.

Vince Gray, the councilmember for Ward 7 and former Mayor of DC, said he expects the council vote to be unanimous in favor of installing the statue. “It’s the right thing to do,” Gray said.

Marion Barry served three separate times on the City Council, and a total of four terms as Mayor over a span of four decades. He was also known for his work in the civil rights movement. He was long hailed as a champion of the city’s poor, and was known for his programs creating city jobs for residents.

However, Barry’s legal troubles were just as much a part of his legacy. During his second term as mayor, he was captured in an FBI sting at a local hotel after he was caught on video smoking crack cocaine. He was convicted of cocaine possession and served a prison sentence. In later years, he was caught up in a series of legal problems involving tax evasion, traffic violations and conflict of interest accusations.

Barry died on November 23, 2014 at the age of 78.
This is ridiculous! I'm happy to say that I've never been a victim of racism. Only, for the most part, because I live in a small town in northern Wisconsin, free from ghettos and thugs. It's a white persons paradise. If it wasn't for the news and movies I probably wouldn't even know that black people existed. How great is that?

Fascist thought hey? When actually doing what people want is considered bad. Yeah, the govt should NEVER do what the people want. Screw the people, it's not THEIR COUNTRY, it's only your country
Its no different than when the nation did the biding for the KKK. Full circle.

Is it? The country SHOULD BE a democracy where the people have decided to have rights for certain people so that people can be free from government intrusion, right?

Or not?

How many times do the right tell us things and then want the opposite? They want smaller govt and make it bigger, they want the govt out of our lives and make laws that infringe on our lives.

The country SHOULD BE a democracy where the people have decided to have rights for certain people so that people can be free from government intrusion, right?

Nobody knows what that means. Why do you always post in broken english.?

The country SHOULD BE a democracy where the people have decided to have rights for certain people so that people can be free from government intrusion, right?

Nobody knows what that means. Why do you always post in broken english.?

Oh wow, you stoop to new lows.

I'm sorry you can't read grammatically correct English. But hey, you're free to point out which bit of what I said is bad English, then you're free to actually make a comment on what I said, assuming that is you speak English well enough to understand what I fucking said.

I grew up around Washington D.C. when Marion Barry was Mayor. He might be the most corrupt Mayor in US History. An absolute disgrace, he was famous for being chaffeured around town so he could pick up crack whores.
Really, I didn't know that. Rip down Lincoln's statue and put up his. Wow, crack whores.

oct 27 2017 Plans to erect a statue of former DC Mayor Marion Barry outside the Wilson Building are moving forward.

Vince Gray, the councilmember for Ward 7 and former Mayor of DC, said he expects the council vote to be unanimous in favor of installing the statue. “It’s the right thing to do,” Gray said.

Marion Barry served three separate times on the City Council, and a total of four terms as Mayor over a span of four decades. He was also known for his work in the civil rights movement. He was long hailed as a champion of the city’s poor, and was known for his programs creating city jobs for residents.

However, Barry’s legal troubles were just as much a part of his legacy. During his second term as mayor, he was captured in an FBI sting at a local hotel after he was caught on video smoking crack cocaine. He was convicted of cocaine possession and served a prison sentence. In later years, he was caught up in a series of legal problems involving tax evasion, traffic violations and conflict of interest accusations.

they have a huge mural for the criminal Freddie Gray
a plaque for the criminal Mike Brown who had a felony conviction, stole, assaulted a store clerk, and then assaulted a cop
St Louis black alderman recently voted to honor criminal A Smith !! ?? !!!
..I just don't get why the blacks love and HONOR criminals..??!!!??

a plaque for the criminal Mike Brown who had a felony conviction, stole, assaulted a store clerk, and then assaulted a cop
For the same reason whites love and honor criminals.

can you give me a fairly recent, comparable example?

can you give me a fairly recent, comparable example?
Pick any movie recently made by whites glorifying crime. It should be hard. There is a reason Billy the Kid is a cult legend.

Show us where the constitution bans unilateral seceding.

Article 1, section 10

"1: No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation;"

1. No mention there of secession. And anyway, once a state left the Union, the constitution did not apply to them. Article 1 applies to states still in the USA that try to make deals with foreign countries.

2. It's preposterous to say the founding fathers would ban secession right after they fought a war to secede from england.

3. The constitution never mentions secession directly and so, by the tenth amendment, each state has that right.

Blacks don't really have any heroes except thugs and jocks. Great black businessmen or scientists or inventors??

Robert E Lee was a traitor, Marion Barry wasn't.

The real traitors were the southerners who fought for the Union. Lee wouldn't do that. He loved virginia and refused to betray his state. He probably should have just stayed out of the war entirely.

Forum List

Back