No Special Master As DOJ Drops Bombshell 40 Page Ruling Obstruction By Trump Team

You need to call out all of the lies this idiot provides as facts and claims "everyone" knows it. Yet he never provides any proof that he has talked with "everyone", just goes on making stuff up.
All the sources are conveniently listed in the article.

All the sources are conveniently listed in the article.
Sources are not proof, witness the impeachment of Trump when they claimed to have him 100%. And it still does not explain how he can speak for "everyone" when there is proof positive that he does not. He is a liar.

Actually, I have and that is exactly what they are trying to do. You agree with it, like a good little lemming so you support it without having to give it any thought. As usual.

Both sides of the duopoly do it, that you worship one side and blame the other side is all on you.

I know that they both suck donkey dicks

Both sides of the duopoly do it, that you worship one side and blame the other side is all on you.

And so do you. suck donkey dicks. The major difference is that you enjoy it and defend it. You attempt, unsuccessfully, to blame others for exactly what you do with y our every post. Thus confirming that you are a liar and a fool.

There are several levels of classification with government documents. Basically all documents are classified. I never said classified documents I said top secret and secret documents. I sorry you have a comprehension problem.
And purposely failed to answer the question. How do you KNOW what was taken? I doubt that the government would let you read these so called documents or thar you have the clearance to access them. So it appears that Stain is lying again and got caught again. As usual from this idiot nonthinker.

In every case with past presidents, Obama, Carter bushes and Clinton. They all worked with the national archives and declassified any information that was classified at a high level. Very little if any. I don't know the specifics but you can read about it and learn.https://www.crsreports.congress.gov...PDF the protection of classified information: the legal framework October 31st, 2029.
And in this case, Trump was working with the archives on documents to return, by their own admission. But that did not suit the democrat power4 mad idiots and they staged a raid. What they go, no one really knows as they are not sharing, Even a skivvy such as this should be able to comprehend this, provided he is really after the truth and not just trying to be a giant hemorrhoid.

Both sides have their problems but I think the Republicans really take the cake. trump is nominating absolute horrible people to run racist and outright criminals just like himself. Even getting more rapists on board. That party is definitely on the road to hell.

And so do you. suck donkey dicks. The major difference is that you enjoy it and defend it. You attempt, unsuccessfully, to blame others for exactly what you do with y our every post. Thus confirming that you are a liar and a fool.

This is the best you can do? Really?

Sad, you are not even worth the bandwidth.

Both sides have their problems but I think the Republicans really take the cake. trump is nominating absolute horrible people to run racist and outright criminals just like himself. Even getting more rapists on board. That party is definitely on the road to hell.
First problem, Stain, is that you claim to think. An obvious falsehood.

Second problem is, moron, Trump is nominating no one, as he is not in office.

You truly are a stain on any thinking person with any degree of logic,
This is the best you can do? Really?

Sad, you are not even worth the bandwidth.
Not the best that I can do, it is just that you would not be able to comprehend my best, as is the case with most truths

And purposely failed to answer the question. How do you KNOW what was taken? I doubt that the government would let you read these so called documents or thar you have the clearance to access them. So it appears that Stain is lying again and got caught again. As usual from this idiot nonthinker.
I don't need to know what was in the documents and I shouldn't know what's in the documents their top secret and secret documents. You and I knew about them that would be a threat to national security. Unlike you I still have faith in our country which you seem to have totally abandoned, exchanging it for the vitrol of party affiliation. When you believe that political opposites are the enemy then you have become an extremist. That works both ways on the right and the left. Unfortunately there's a lot more people on the right that seem to think like that and most of them have guns which threatens them and the rest of US.

I don't need to know what was in the documents and I shouldn't know what's in the documents their top secret and secret documents. You and I knew about them that would be a threat to national security. Unlike you I still have faith in our country which you seem to have totally abandoned, exchanging it for the vitrol of party affiliation. When you believe that political opposites are the enemy then you have become an extremist. That works both ways on the right and the left. Unfortunately there's a lot more people on the right that seem to think like that and most of them have guns which threatens them and the rest of US.
Caught you in another lie, Stain. You said you blocked me so you would not have to read what I posted, yet here you are. And still spewing only what you consider to be true, despite all evidence to the contrary. Moron.

The Ashley Babbit shooting is debatable. Both sides have valid pints to make.

She was warned to get back. She ignored that warning and instead, breached a police barricade set up to protect members of Congress who were still holed up inside the House chamber from a mob of a 1000 rioters who were inside the Capitol plus thousands of others just outside the Capitol's exterior doors.

She was warned to get back. She ignored that warning and instead, breached a police barricade set up to protect members of Congress who were still holed up inside the House chamber from a mob of a 1000 rioters who were inside the Capitol plus thousands of others just outside the Capitol's exterior doors.
There's absolutely no case there. The police did their duty and protected the Congress. People's lives were at stake.

Police always shoot to kill when someone unarmed doesn’t immediately step back.

You’re the idiot. Even on that date, Brandon wasn’t sworn in til noon. You know shit can happen before lunchtime, don’t you?

Gawd, you’re a hack, Stain.
So you're admitting that Trump took documents that did not belong to him when he knew by the time he got to Florida he would not be president anymore and not have any rights to them.

Police always shoot to kill when someone unarmed doesn’t immediately step back.
Little force was authorized the moment they breached the Capitol itself. Preaching the chamber was the very last line of defense. They had to use lethal Force at that point. They were beginning to break down at last line of defense. Lives were at stake. I'm surprised it wasn't a whole lot worse I would have started shooting them as I entered the door of the Capitol. Armed or not, they posed a threat to lives and property.

Forum List

Back