Why No Shame?

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Do you want Americans treated this way because of their politics? This is third world bullshit and cruel beyond belief in America. Any American should not stand for any other American being treated this way.

"Quaglin is an electrician who was out of work in 2020 due to government policies surrounding COVID. “He has neither been in serious trouble before nor arrested prior to this incident,” friends and family of Christopher Quaglin said in a GiveSendGo plea for help. “He has always been an ardent supporter of the police and some months prior to his arrest led a local demonstration in support of the men and women in blue serving his hometown.”

In dozens of letters to the federal court judge, friends and family have testified that Quaglin is not the violent Capitol insurrectionist federal authorities have portrayed him to be, but “an extraordinary neighbor who’d help you work on your home if needed.”

That man is an American and his rights have vanished because keeping power is more important than anything America stands for. I have to ask you haters why do you support this?

The man is a traitor
Lock him up

McBride told Horowitz that during the riot, he got into some “shoving matches” with police, picked up a shield at some point, and picked up a can of mace. Government prosecutorsallege that he was part of the crowd that attacked Metropolitan Police Officer Daniel Hodges, who was seen on video trapped between protesters and a set of doors to the building

Last edited:
The man is a traitor
Lock him up

McBride told Horowitz that during the riot, he got into some “shoving matches” with police, picked up a shield at some point, and picked up a can of mace. Government prosecutorsallege that he was part of the crowd that attacked Metropolitan Police Officer Daniel Hodges, who was seen on video trapped between protesters and a set of doors to the building
There is also video of Capitol police beating a woman to death.

No sir you are the traitor.... you are what's so wrong with today's America.... and when the lights of freedom go out in the USA remember it's your fault....
Are you kidding? It's happening. Opposition is already treason. Republicans are fascists. They are not entitled to constitutional protection. We hold political prisoners and have show trials. We have political persecutions. The light has already gone out. Nothing screams tyranny like raiding the home of the political opposition.

And you are an asshole, but I would not have you thrown in jail because of it.
Yes you fascists would. 😂 You pussies just don't have the power to. However no one is suggesting this man be thrown in jail for being an asshole, we support his imprisonment because he assaulted an officer. Have Republicans gone full retard? :spinner:

Do you want Americans treated this way because of their politics? This is third world bullshit and cruel beyond belief in America. Any American should not stand for any other American being treated this way.

"Quaglin is an electrician who was out of work in 2020 due to government policies surrounding COVID. “He has neither been in serious trouble before nor arrested prior to this incident,” friends and family of Christopher Quaglin said in a GiveSendGo plea for help. “He has always been an ardent supporter of the police and some months prior to his arrest led a local demonstration in support of the men and women in blue serving his hometown.”

In dozens of letters to the federal court judge, friends and family have testified that Quaglin is not the violent Capitol insurrectionist federal authorities have portrayed him to be, but “an extraordinary neighbor who’d help you work on your home if needed.”

That man is an American and his rights have vanished because keeping power is more important than anything America stands for. I have to ask you haters why do you support this?

So, his defense is "well, those people got away with breaking the law, so I thought I could also??

really?

"But officer, that car in front of me was also speeding, so you cannot give me a ticket".

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

Forum List

Back