No Special Master As DOJ Drops Bombshell 40 Page Ruling Obstruction By Trump Team

Little force was authorized the moment they breached the Capitol itself. Preaching the chamber was the very last line of defense. They had to use lethal Force at that point. They were beginning to break down at last line of defense. Lives were at stake. I'm surprised it wasn't a whole lot worse I would have started shooting them as I entered the door of the Capitol. Armed or not, they posed a threat to lives and property.
Lethal Force, that was supposed to be the first words in the above post.

She looked real tough, didn’t she.
I bet she could have beaten the crap out of you.

I don't know Byrd saw much of Benedict Babbitt when he shot her. All he saw was someone ignoring the lawful police order to get back and some idiot breaching their barricade. He shot the moment he saw someone climbing through the window that mob had just broken out.

I don't know Byrd saw much of Benedict Babbitt when he shot her. All he saw was someone ignoring the lawful police order to get back and some idiot breaching their barricade. He shot the moment he saw someone climbing through the window that mob had just broken out.
It doesn't matter what they looked like, it's what they did that got them in trouble. Attempting to breach the last line of defense the police had to guard members of Congress. That's a life-threatening situation, does lethal force was necessary and authorized .

She looked real tough!
If she was Black, the crowd would have burned down the building and fined $150.00

So you're admitting that Trump took documents that did not belong to him when he knew by the time he got to Florida he would not be president anymore and not have any rights to them.
I can’t make “admissions” for another person.

But the evidence I’m aware of says he had the documents in Mar A Lago. Some of them had previously been marked “classified.” But he declassified them.

Being in possession of the documents is not a crime since the PRA isn’t a criminal statute.

Last edited:
Unfortunately he took those documents on January 20th., 2021. He was no longer president. Biden was.
And, whatever Trump declassified by "Just thinking about it", Biden Reclassified them by Just thinking about it....on January 20th!!! :D:D:p

She looked real tough!
If she was Black, the crowd would have burned down the building and fined $150.00

Again, I doubt he saw much of her beyond the shoulder he shot. Regardless, she was not alone. She was part of a violent mob that had to be stopped from breaching a police barricade.

But the evidence I’m aware of says he had the documents in Mar A Lago. Some of them had previously been marked “classified.” But he declassified them.

Being in possession of the documents is not a crime since the PRA isn’t a criminal statute.

What a shame he admitted he knew somd documents were still classified.

It doesn't matter what they looked like, it's what they did that got them in trouble. Attempting to breach the last line of defense the police had to guard members of Congress. That's a life-threatening situation, does lethal force was necessary and authorized .
Hey Stain. a little truth to invade your closed and wrong mind. The guards invited them in, even holding the doors open for them.

And who, to your delusional mind, authorized lethal force? Name a name, which you can't.

Just another bigoted BS spewing rant from an idiot and a liar.

Hey Stain. a little truth to invade your closed and wrong mind. The guards invited them in, even holding the doors open for them.

And who, to your delusional mind, authorized lethal force? Name a name, which you can't.

Just another bigoted BS spewing rant from an idiot and a liar.

Yeah, they just let them in. :eusa_doh:

Again, I doubt he saw much of her beyond the shoulder he shot. Regardless, she was not alone. She was part of a violent mob that had to be stopped from breaching a police barricade.
Like BLM was stopped.
Oops!
I forgot…we protect politicians, not unelected citizens.

Like BLM was stopped.
Oops!
I forgot…we protect politicians, not unelected citizens.

but_blm-png.449685

He says he declassified them. That is for the courts to decide, if it was actually done or not. I don't know about your logic, if I was in possession of something that didn't belong to me, I would be charged with the crime of stealing.

He says he declassified them. That is for the courts to decide, if it was actually done or not.
Not necessarily. Only if our corrupt and politicized Brandon DOJ secures an indictment against him. And it will be up to the United States to DISprove it beyond a reasonable doubt.
I don't know about your logic, if I was in possession of something that didn't belong to me, I would be charged with the crime of stealing.
The PRA is still not a criminal statute.

If you were in possession of a public library’s book, you wouldn’t be “charged”’with anything except maybe a late fee.

Not necessarily. Only if our corrupt and politicized Brandon DOJ secures an indictment against him. And it will be up to the United States to DISprove it beyond a reasonable doubt.

The PRA is still not a criminal statute.

If you were in possession of a public library’s book, you wouldn’t be “charged”’with anything except maybe a late fee.
Being that trump is such an unreasonable person, that should be easy to prove. Either there's evidence to back him up or there isn't. There's always a paper trail and anything the government does, probably in triplicate. Again you are making assumptions about corruption, you have to prove that. Comparing secret and top secret documents with an overdue library book is ludicrous and pitiful on your part. I wish you'd take this whole issue seriously. I know trump is a joke but you're taking this way too far.

Forum List

Back