No Special Master As DOJ Drops Bombshell 40 Page Ruling Obstruction By Trump Team

Being that trump is such an unreasonable person, that should be easy to prove.
Securing an indictment charging shit about the allegedly classified papers? Or proving a negative? Either way, the reasonableness or unreasonableness of President Trump is beside the point entirely.
Either there's evidence to back him up or there isn't.
He said so. And he can also call Kash Patel. There’s the evidence. And once it’s in evidence, the government has to disprove it. The real question is how could the government disprove it beyond a reasonable doubt?
There's always a paper trail and anything the government does, probably in triplicate.
There isn’t always a paper trail. But it seems as though the Trump failed to create one. Perhaps sloppy. But not proof of a failure to have declassified the documents.
Again you are making assumptions about corruption, you have to prove that.
No. I don’t. You just need to open your eyes.
Comparing secret and top secret documents with an overdue library book is ludicrous and pitiful on your part.
Wrong. What’s pitiful is your ability to comprehend. Most of the documents were not marked classified. And as for those that were, if they were declassified by President Trump, then they became just mere Presidential Records. The analogy to borrowing a book from a library is spot on. And that’s the real reason you have a problem with it.

I realize you lack the ability to answer this question, but it highlights how and why you’re wrong. Why did the National Archives engage in any “negotiations” with the former President?
I wish you'd take this whole issue seriously.
I am the one who is. You’re all wrapped up in fantasy.
I know trump is a joke but you're taking this way too far.
I know you’re a joke and you’re afraid of the truth.

Securing an indictment charging shit about the allegedly classified papers? Or proving a negative? Either way, the reasonableness or unreasonableness of President Trump is beside the point entirely.

He said so. And he can also call Kash Patel. There’s the evidence. And once it’s in evidence, the government has to disprove it. The real question is how could the government disprove it beyond a reasonable doubt?

There isn’t always a paper trail. But it seems as though the Trump failed to create one. Perhaps sloppy. But not proof of a failure to have declassified the documents.

Wrong. What’s pitiful is your ability to comprehend. Most of the documents were not marked classified. And as for those that were, if they were declassified by President Trump, then they became just mere Presidential Records. The analogy to borrowing a book from a library is spot on. And that’s the real reason you have a problem with it.

I realize you lack the ability to answer this question, but it highlights how and why you’re wrong. Why did the National Archives engage in any “negotiations” with the former President?

When trump's unreasonableness become so great that it affects his judgment that's a definite problem. You know what they say in government, if it's not on paper it wasn't done. Anyway good luck with your guy's' case, not really. I believe all criminals belong behind bars.

When trump's unreasonableness become so great that it affects his judgment that's a definite problem.
Nonsense and babble. Your own unreasonableness affects your judgment.
You know what they say in government, if it's not on paper it wasn't done.
I don’t care what “they say.” Once the President said the documents were declassified, they were. Just like that. The failure of his staff to then perform the ministerial work doesn’t negate the presidential order.
Anyway good luck with your guy's' case, not really. I believe all criminals belong behind bars.
I don’t need luck. And there remains no evidence at all that President Trump is a “criminal.”

I think many criminals do belong behind bars. But “all?” Nah. Our jails and prisons are already wickedly over populated.

He says he declassified them. That is for the courts to decide, if it was actually done or not. I don't know about your logic, if I was in possession of something that didn't belong to me, I would be charged with the crime of stealing.
Yet you continue to claim that there are classified documents in the theft of Mar A Logo.

Besides, Stain. you are already guilty of stealing our time with your garbage.

I don’t care what “they say.” Once the President said the documents were declassified, they were. Just like that. The failure of his staff to then perform the ministerial work doesn’t negate the presidential order.

I don’t need luck. And there remains no evidence at all that President Trump is a “criminal.”

I think many criminals do belong behind bars. But “all?” Nah. Our jails and prisons are already wickedly over populated.
I guess well just have to disagree. Have a good day.

Being that trump is such an unreasonable person, that should be easy to prove. Either there's evidence to back him up or there isn't. There's always a paper trail and anything the government does, probably in triplicate. Again you are making assumptions about corruption, you have to prove that. Comparing secret and top secret documents with an overdue library book is ludicrous and pitiful on your part. I wish you'd take this whole issue seriously. I know trump is a joke but you're taking this way too far.
Stain claims that anyone e who does not do as he directs (under whose authority is always vague) is unreasonable. Agree with him and you are always reasonable, especially when you and he are wrong.

You left out the part where Trump admitted taking classified documents.

Except Trump never said all classified documents he took were declassified. In fact, he admitted they weren't all declassified.

She was warned to get back. She ignored that warning and instead, breached a police barricade set up to protect members of Congress who were still holed up inside the House chamber from a mob of a 1000 rioters who were inside the Capitol plus thousands of others just outside the Capitol's exterior doors.
If she would have been black involved in a democrat supported riot there would have been additional BLM riots about a cop shooting an unarmed black woman.

If she would have been black involved in a democrat supported riot there would have been additional BLM riots about a cop shooting an unarmed black woman.

Sounds like you should riot then.

So a "pussy" in other words.
The Constitution gives me the right to peacefully protest but not to riot. If obeying the law makes me a pussy to you, so be it.

My father was a wise old man with a lot of experience and he told me when I was a teenager to avoid riots. He said, “A rioting crowd develops its own mentality so my advice is when a riot erupts just walk away.”

I don’t consider myslef as experienced or as wise as my father but I have always tried to follow his advice. That may be because he died when I was fifteen and just reaching the point where I hated him.

That doesn't actually address my post. But you knew that, right?

Again, they were smashed so that nobody could ever retrieve data from them. What's wrong with that?
You ignored the fact that I replied that for you or me it’s no big deal.

I probably would not use a hammer but a .44 Magnum might work well.

You would likely think it was a big deal if Trump smashes his phones with a hammer and it interferres with the FBI’s and DOJ’s attempts to hang him high.

Forum List

Back