No Rush For Rush

Now libs are trying to push "pedophile" on Rush?

:lol:

What a bunch of fucking idiots. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's amazing that a pudgy blowhard like Rush, gets all your panties in such a knot.

The funny part is, all you dopey libs probably support Jennings.. and NAMBLA.

Can you post something, anything that links Jennings to NAMBLA..and not a link to Hannity. Can you link anything to Jennings being a child rapist, molester, ANYTHING...?

No, I didnt think so, sycophant. Hannity lies, you believe him and the bad part is you repreat them. You sir are an idiot Fox fan and a lazy man.

It's amazing that a pudgy blowhard like Rush, gets all your panties in such a knot.

Can you post something, anything that links Jennings to NAMBLA..and not a link to Hannity. Can you link anything to Jennings being a child rapist, molester, ANYTHING...?

No, I didnt think so, sycophant. Hannity lies, you believe him and the bad part is you repreat them. You sir are an idiot Fox fan and a lazy man.

Can you post something, anything... that links Rush to pedophilia?
No, I didn't think so douchebag, other than your sycophantic and lemming-like knob-gobbling of poor distracted Huggy.

And this link, my retarded little moonbat friend, is just for you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XALAUD7N_c]YouTube - Sean Hannity: Proud to Be an American -- Excerpts from the Freedom Concerts [FOX News][/ame]

hmm, racism... i think if rush were truly a racist, it would be much more prevalent in his speech. of course, to say he's confused or simply is unawares of his racist ways is absurd.

Ame®icano;1628665 said:
The Reverend Al Sharpton wants an apology from right-wing radio host Rush Limbaugh, or he's filing a defamation lawsuit.

"In the op-ed published in Saturday's Wall Street Journal Limbaugh writes Sharpton 'played a leading role in the 1991 Crown Heights riot (he called neighborhood Jews ‘diamond merchants’) and 1995 Freddie's Fashion Mart riot,'" CNN reported.

Rev. Al Sharpton prepares to sue Rush Limbaugh for defamation

This should be fun... :)
LOL no shit
that should be interesting, i doubt he ever files

I agree here.

If Sharpen ever files, he'll run into Mark Levin who stated several times that he'd love to see Media Matters or someone like Al Sharpton to file a law suit. He would make sure to drag in the courts with counter claims and every legal rangeling known. In other words, if Sharpton dares to file a law suit, he'll be in court for much more than just his defamation claim.

Nah, Sharpton has no balls for it.

Last edited:

No, I didn't think so douchebag, other than your sycophantic and lemming-like knob-gobbling of poor distracted Huggy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XALAUD7N_c]YouTube - Sean Hannity: Proud to Be an American -- Excerpts from the Freedom Concerts [FOX News][/ame]

See the part where you said Jennings and Nambla...show a link (not from Hanniyt) that says he is invoved with nambla. If you cant, you are a hannity idiot fan. If you can, I will apologize and say you are correct.

A challenge to you sir. You up for it? Good luck. :doubt:

By the way..you said..

"No, I didn't think so douchebag, other than your sycophantic and lemming-like knob-gobbling of poor distracted Huggy." and then you post a hannity clip..the irony of this is stunning but I am not sure if you will get it.

Last edited:

See the part where you said Jennings and Nambla...show a link (not from Hanniyt) that says he is invoved with nambla. If you cant, you are a hannity idiot fan. If you can, I will apologize and say you are correct.

By the way..you said..

"No, I didn't think so douchebag, other than your sycophantic and lemming-like knob-gobbling of poor distracted Huggy." and then you post a hannity clip..the irony of this is stunning but I am not sure if you will get it.

lol you really are that dumb. I don't know what to say, I simply can't type slow enough for you, or dumb it down enough. :lol:

The clip is in reference to your dopey avatar. :lol:

And didn't Jennings ask an underage student if he used a condom when the kid told him about having sex with an older man?

Why yes, he did.
It's pretty clear that Jennings is ok with NAMBLA. The question you really should be asking yourself is why defend him? Is it only because Obama appointed him? (yet another one of Obama's failures)

Why is it you dopey libs are either in total denial or lying your asses off...or both?

Nevermind, that was a rhetorical question. :lol:

By the way..you said..

Obama appointee lauded NAMBLA figure | Washington Examiner

YouTube - Sean Hannity: Proud to Be an American -- Excerpts from the Freedom Concerts [FOX News]

By the way..you said..

lol you really are that dumb. I don't know what to say, I simply can't type slow enough for you, or dumb it down enough. :lol:

And didn't Jennings ask an underage student if he used a condom when the kid told him about having sex with an older man?

Why yes, he did.
It's pretty clear that Jennings is ok with NAMBLA. The question you really should be asking yourself is why defend him? Is it only because Obama appointed him? (yet another one of Obama's failures)

Why is it you dopey libs are either in total denial or lying your asses off...or both?

Are you this dumb or do you believe everything Hannity tells you? Show me where he said anthing about a condom to an UNDERAGED kid please...

The "kid" was 16, Jennings just lost a friend to aids and he was telling a consenting person who not under aged about using a condom if he is going to have sex.
Hannity told you he was underaged and you sir, are lazy and an idiot fox fan.

HOw do you jump to that to NAMBLA? Again, hannity told you he was a member of NAMBLA and your dumb ass believed him.

Are you serious...?

Oh and you saying I am a sycophant and you sowing a Hannity clip right after that is funny.

YouTube - Sean Hannity: Proud to Be an American -- Excerpts from the Freedom Concerts [FOX News]

By the way..you said..

The smear campaign continues: Fox Nation, Washington Examiner manufacture Jennings-NAMBLA link
Media matters....thats righty media matters...but read the damn thing..

The smear campaign continues: Fox Nation, Washington Examiner manufacture Jennings-NAMBLA link | Media Matters for America

By the way..you said..

Why yes, he did.

Are you this dumb or do you believe everything Hannity tells you? Show me where he said anthing about a condom to an UNDERAGED kid please...

The "kid" was 16, Jennings just lost a friend to aids and he was telling a consenting person who not under aged about using a condom if he is going to have sex.
Hannity told you he was underaged and you sir, are lazy and an idiot fox fan.

HOw do you jump to that to NAMBLA? Again, hannity told you he was a member of NAMBLA and your dumb ass believed him.

Are you serious...?

Oh and you saying I am a sycophant and you sowing a Hannity clip right after that is funny.

Man, you really have a hard-on for Sean Hannity, don't you?! :lol:

The only one mentioning Hannity here is you.
Is your real name Alan Colmes? :lol:
Get a grip sparky!

Jennings praised Henry Hay, who is a supporter of NAMBLA.

15 or 16 is underage... :cuckoo:
What the fuck is wrong with you? :eek:

You are beginning to concern me now. I bet you are a card carrying NAMBLA member in good (sic) standing. That's why this is all hitting so close to hom(o)e.

Obama's 'Safe Schools' Czar Admits He Poorly Handled Underage Sex Case - Political News - FOXNews.com

:eusa_whistle:

By the way..you said..

The smear campaign continues: Fox Nation, Washington Examiner manufacture Jennings-NAMBLA link

The smear campaign continues: Fox Nation, Washington Examiner manufacture Jennings-NAMBLA link | Media Matters for America

lol @ George Soros' media matters.

You're such a dopey lib! :lol::lol::lol:

So Zona, did Jennings know about Henry Hay's involvement with NAMBLA when he sang his praises?

Or is Jennings going to now throw Hay under the bus the same way Obama threw Ayers?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Or are you just going to start quacking about Hannity again?

By the way..you said..

mediamatters is a continuous smear campaign

Here is Jenning's boy, Henry Hay.

:eek:

IMG_1307e.JPG

2x4 worthy.

Rush Limbaugh, a good man, got fucked over by libs because they feel they have some superior right to judge morality and political correctness and to interfere with a private citizen's rights as it suits their political agenda.

Do you honestly think the owners of these teams are not male, rich, white republicans?

You ask that stupid question like it has some deep meaning. Retard.

It is meaningless.

They caved in to Jesse-JAckson-like liberal blackmail. Pussies.

Rush Limbaugh, a good man, got fucked over by libs because they feel they have some superior right to judge morality and political correctness and to interfere with a private citizen's rights as it suits their political agenda.

Do you honestly think the owners of these teams are not male, rich, white republicans?

It is meaningless.

Try to catch up skippy...how many of those owners were libs?

It is meaningless.

Try to catch up skippy...how many of those owners were libs?

Try to find an adult to explain some tiny fraction of reality to you, shitforbrains.

It STILL doesn't matter which (if any) of the owners are liberals, you fucking moron.

The FACT is that the loud-mouth scumbag liberals used their traditional methodology again to essentially blackmail the pussy owners -- who promptly caved into it.

Liberals Take over the World!
Coming to a theater near you

Poor little victim Rush, he can't stop from spewing hatred and it is somehow the fault of someone else.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Poor little victim Rush, he can't stop from spewing hatred and it is somehow the fault of someone else.

Yeah why should anyone defend themselves from outright lies. :cuckoo:

It isn't like they called him an asshole, they fabricated racist quotes and the sychophantic msm ran with it. Never even trying to track down the source.

Now they are beginning to retract their stories but it's too late, the damage is done. They get a nice soundbite for the next election cycle.

Yeah why should anyone defend themselves from outright lies. :cuckoo:

It isn't like they called him an asshole, they fabricated racist quotes and the sychophantic msm ran with it. Never even trying to track down the source.

Now they are beginning to retract their stories but it's too late, the damage is done. They get a nice soundbite for the next election cycle.
We only have the word of a pathological liar that the quotes are fabricated. And he has repeatedly denied what he actually said.

He spitefully said he hopes average American Joes lose their jobs after Obama was elected and then denied it.
He compared Brian McGough of VoteVets.org to a suicide bomber and then denied it.
He used Obama's middle name for more than a year before Bob Kerry used it and then said Kerry was the first to use it.
So he has a habit of denying things he says. He wasn't posting transcripts or podcasts of his shows back in 1998 so it is hard to expose him as the liar he is, like can be done with the 3 recent examples above, but the lie and deny behavioral pattern is well established and verifiable.

Forum List

Back