No Rush For Rush

See the part where you said Jennings and Nambla...show a link (not from Hanniyt) that says he is invoved with nambla. If you cant, you are a hannity idiot fan. If you can, I will apologize and say you are correct.

A challenge to you sir. You up for it? Good luck. :doubt:

By the way..you said..

"No, I didn't think so douchebag, other than your sycophantic and lemming-like knob-gobbling of poor distracted Huggy." and then you post a hannity clip..the irony of this is stunning but I am not sure if you will get it.

lol you really are that dumb. I don't know what to say, I simply can't type slow enough for you, or dumb it down enough. :lol:

The clip is in reference to your dopey avatar. :lol:

And didn't Jennings ask an underage student if he used a condom when the kid told him about having sex with an older man?

Why yes, he did.
It's pretty clear that Jennings is ok with NAMBLA. The question you really should be asking yourself is why defend him? Is it only because Obama appointed him? (yet another one of Obama's failures)

Why is it you dopey libs are either in total denial or lying your asses off...or both?

Nevermind, that was a rhetorical question. :lol:

Are you this dumb or do you believe everything Hannity tells you? Show me where he said anthing about a condom to an UNDERAGED kid please...

The "kid" was 16, Jennings just lost a friend to aids and he was telling a consenting person who not under aged about using a condom if he is going to have sex.
Hannity told you he was underaged and you sir, are lazy and an idiot fox fan.

HOw do you jump to that to NAMBLA? Again, hannity told you he was a member of NAMBLA and your dumb ass believed him.

Are you serious...?

Oh and you saying I am a sycophant and you sowing a Hannity clip right after that is funny.

Jesus christ kid, almost everything you post is about Hannity, Limbaugh or Fox. It's like a continuous circle jerk and you're the pivot man..........

Liberals Take over the World!
Coming to a theater near you

Poor little victim Rush, he can't stop from spewing hatred and it is somehow the fault of someone else.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah why should anyone defend themselves from outright lies. :cuckoo:

It isn't like they called him an asshole, they fabricated racist quotes and the sychophantic msm ran with it. Never even trying to track down the source.

Now they are beginning to retract their stories but it's too late, the damage is done. They get a nice soundbite for the next election cycle.
We only have the word of a pathological liar that the quotes are fabricated. And he has repeatedly denied what he actually said.

He spitefully said he hopes average American Joes lose their jobs after Obama was elected and then denied it.
He compared Brian McGough of VoteVets.org to a suicide bomber and then denied it.
He used Obama's middle name for more than a year before Bob Kerry used it and then said Kerry was the first to use it.
So he has a habit of denying things he says. He wasn't posting transcripts or podcasts of his shows back in 1998 so it is hard to expose him as the liar he is, like can be done with the 3 recent examples above, but the lie and deny behavioral pattern is well established and verifiable.

lol please. :eusa_hand:

Who do you think you are kidding here?

If there was the least bit of a possibility, the real source would have been brought into the light. Do you really think that the msm (and George Soros' cronies) aren't falling all over themselves trying to find it?

Face it. You dopey libs were exposed as liars. YET AGAIN. :lol:

Maybe they're afraid he'll have the team pulling "college pranks"?

WARNING: Photos not suitable for all audiences...

http://www.politicus.us/wp-content/uploads/abu_ghraib_abuse_hood.jpg

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2005/01/11/granerpyramid_wideweb__430x354.jpg

http://www.sfbayview.com/wp-content/uploads/abu-ghraib-guards-naked-prisoners.jpg

From the May 4 Rush Limbaugh Show, titled "It's Not About Us; This Is War!":

CALLER: It was like a college fraternity prank that stacked up naked men --

LIMBAUGH: Exactly. Exactly my point! This is no different than what happens at the Skull and Bones initiation and we're going to ruin people's lives over it and we're going to hamper our military effort, and then we are going to really hammer them because they had a good time. You know, these people are being fired at every day. I'm talking about people having a good time, these people, you ever heard of emotional release? You ever heard of need to blow some steam off?

The day before, on his May 3 show, Limbaugh observed that the American troops who mistreated Iraqi prisoners of war were "babes" and that the pictures of the alleged abuse were no worse than "anything you'd see Madonna, or Britney Spears do on stage."

It isn't like they called him an asshole, they fabricated racist quotes and the sychophantic msm ran with it. Never even trying to track down the source.

Now they are beginning to retract their stories but it's too late, the damage is done. They get a nice soundbite for the next election cycle.
We only have the word of a pathological liar that the quotes are fabricated. And he has repeatedly denied what he actually said.

He spitefully said he hopes average American Joes lose their jobs after Obama was elected and then denied it.
He compared Brian McGough of VoteVets.org to a suicide bomber and then denied it.
He used Obama's middle name for more than a year before Bob Kerry used it and then said Kerry was the first to use it.
So he has a habit of denying things he says. He wasn't posting transcripts or podcasts of his shows back in 1998 so it is hard to expose him as the liar he is, like can be done with the 3 recent examples above, but the lie and deny behavioral pattern is well established and verifiable.

lol please. :eusa_hand:

Who do you think you are kidding here?

If there was the least bit of a possibility, the real source would have been brought into the light. Do you really think that the msm (and George Soros' cronies) aren't falling all over themselves trying to find it?

Face it. You dopey libs were exposed as liars. YET AGAIN. :lol:
They could be waiting for LimpBoy to sue so they can get him under oath to get him to commit perjury. I say LimpBoy never sues anyone for that very reason, he's terrified to testify UNDER OATH.

He's already stuck his foot in his mouth trying to link it to Obama. Under oath he's dead meat.

State-Run Media Scum Smear Rush Using Fabricated Quotes
October 13, 2009
RUSH:* * We have tracked its origins.* Its origins are in 2005, a blogger who was throwing it all over the Internet and then got it into my Wikipedia entry in the Wiki quotes, and even there it says it's unsubstantiated, "disputed," but these people are still going in there and using it.*

RUSH: Well, the guy that posted it, his name is "Cobra," by the way. That's his moniker on the Internet. You can hide and be anonymous on the Internet and he's been posting it all over the place, and he claims that he got it from a book.
By the way, the publisher is Nation Books in New York and the quote, he said he got it from a book written by some guy named Huberman, Huberman's book, 101 Worst People in America or whatever. It was published in 2006.* The problem is he was spreading it in 2005.* We know who the source of this is.* We know that the guy that wrote the book did not source the quote!*

RUSH: In 1998 they say the quote was uttered and only now surfaces 11 years later?* Just the right time before Obama's going to get his health care bill at the Senate Finance Committee, right before the NFL owners meeting is taking place today.

You're still a pathological liar!!!!

Your RACIST MessiahRushie has acknowledged saying the last 2 while he was the Hippie DJ "Jeff Christie."

snopes.com: Rush Limbaugh 'Racist Quotes' List
"Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?"

"Take that bone out of your nose and call me back."

Rush Limbaugh acknowledged making these statements in a 1990 Newsday article (although the latter, at least, occurred not on Limbaugh's now-familiar talk and political commentary radio program, but at the beginning of his broadcast career back in the early 1970s when he was hosting a Top 40 music show under the name "Jeff Christie" on either WIXZ or KQV in Pittsburgh)
no, that would be YOU
you have an obsession for rush, but he turned you down
You STILL can't admit when you are wrong!!! :cuckoo:

Well at least you finally had the courage to make a foolish post to go along with your neg rep! LOL

And I do have an obsession with making you Ditto-Nazis eat his lies. :rofl:

That wasnt very nice. Dive Con is uh, special and picking on this type of person is mean. :lol:

lol you really are that dumb. I don't know what to say, I simply can't type slow enough for you, or dumb it down enough. :lol:

The clip is in reference to your dopey avatar. :lol:

And didn't Jennings ask an underage student if he used a condom when the kid told him about having sex with an older man?

Why yes, he did.
It's pretty clear that Jennings is ok with NAMBLA. The question you really should be asking yourself is why defend him? Is it only because Obama appointed him? (yet another one of Obama's failures)

Why is it you dopey libs are either in total denial or lying your asses off...or both?

Nevermind, that was a rhetorical question. :lol:

Are you this dumb or do you believe everything Hannity tells you? Show me where he said anthing about a condom to an UNDERAGED kid please...

The "kid" was 16, Jennings just lost a friend to aids and he was telling a consenting person who not under aged about using a condom if he is going to have sex.

HOw do you jump to that to NAMBLA? Again, hannity told you he was a member of NAMBLA and your dumb ass believed him.

Are you serious...?

Oh and you saying I am a sycophant and you sowing a Hannity clip right after that is funny.

Jesus christ kid, almost everything you post is about Hannity, Limbaugh or Fox. It's like a continuous circle jerk and you're the pivot man..........

I am 46 years old, way way way past being a kid. Oh and nice dodge on dealing with my point.

LOL.

Are you serious...?

I am 46 years old, way way way past being a kid. Oh and nice dodge on dealing with my point.

LOL.
physically, maybe

Are you serious...?

LOL.

Sure thing Saul jr ........

Poor little victim Rush, he can't stop from spewing hatred and it is somehow the fault of someone else.

No one needs to fabricate racist quotes against the large pasty blowhard. His real quotes speak for themselves.

No one needs to fabricate racist quotes against the large pasty blowhard. His real quotes speak for themselves.
you have NO racist quotes from Rush
not one

:rolleyes:

I posted one.

You can sing his praises til the end of time, but he is still a facist fuck and the NFL is still not obligated to let him buy a team.

What next, a law to force a corporation to allow a slug into their mix?

:lol:

But she would if she could. You forget that. It's as good as if was.

I posted one.

You can sing his praises til the end of time, but he is still a facist fuck and the NFL is still not obligated to let him buy a team.

no, you posted something YOU think is racist
but in context it wasnt

I posted one.

but in context it wasnt
Oh yeah...I forgot, those kids are being charged, so it was actually more racist than most of his other comments.

"In Obama's America, niggahs get away with crime." Basically what he said.

I posted one.

but in context it wasnt
Oh yeah...I forgot, those kids are being charged, so it was actually more racist than most of his other comments.

"In Obama's America, niggahs get away with crime." Basically what he said.
no, thats what YOU hear
its not what he said

Well sparky, apparently you do because you clowns just did that and got called on it. :lol:

Agreed.

Forum List

Back