No one is going to take your guns

I have a better idea. lets pretend taking away guns will eliminate suicides.
btw, this was a murder too. perhaps we should have background checks for going into buildings

Eliminate? No. Reduce? Absolutely.

Absolutely? well then perhaps you can show me a statistic where eliminating guns are has reduced suicides. or are you just talking out your ass again?

Not only does that troll "talk out of his ass", he uses statistics which have been discredited and debunked. He's a fool.

Absolutely? well then perhaps you can show me a statistic where eliminating guns are has reduced suicides. or are you just talking out your ass again?

Not only does that troll "talk out of his ass", he uses statistics which have been discredited and debunked. He's a fool.

joeb is a troll and nothing but a troll

Excellent observation. And, if you folks would stop quoting him, I'd never have to read his pablum

I'm no lefty, and I have to tell you that you are just flat-out wrong about this.

We know what your reasons are, Unk.

You have joined the left because ...

I haven't "joined the left" idiot. This isn't a left/right issue. The facts of domestic violence are what they are regardless of political orientation or party affiliation. Stop trying to hide behind something that doesn't apply (on several levels).

Joe is 43 times more likely to cite discredited studies.

it seems like most of the liberals left here are nothing more than partisan parrots. most of the other liberals have left the forum. I guess If i had to defend obama, i'd leave too

Joe has been reformed as a populist (he was a republican). And that's a good thing. If you don't know what a "populist" is, look it up. For working men and women in the middle class, a populist politician is what we need.

Joe, you available?

Joe has been reformed as a populist (he was a republican). And that's a good thing. If you don't know what a "populist" is, look it up. For working men and women in the middle class, a populist politician is what we need.

Joe, you available?

Joe is a troll who quotes false statistics from discredited studies and the fact that you're trying to support this in him shows you're not a serious poster and can also be ignored without danger of missing something important.

Joe, you available?

Every populist screams "NO" while every Bolshevik welcomes Comrade JoeB Stalin with open gulags, er I mean, arms....

JoeB was once a far left democrat, now he is a full blown Communist. If you don't know what a Communist is, look it up. You'll see JoeB's picture.

Polpot.jpg

Wouldn't do you any good. Joe is definitely smart enough to have the bullet proof glass installed.

And I was a registered Repub at one time. I switched from Independent to Repub in time to vote in the Republican primary of 2000 for McCain and AGAINST Bush (I knew he would be a cluster fuck when he first announced). Ah well so much for my foray into Republican politics. When McCain dropped out, I knew we were done for.

But Joe was a Republican. A real one. I was a fake. I can tell the difference. Most of you on here that claim to be Republican, I am not sure what you all are.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

You used "JoeB" and "Smart" in same post.....

Joe, you available?

Naw, I couldn't run for office.

I'd tell people what is what.

The one thing Democrats and Republicans have in common is they want their politicians to lie to them.

Forum List

Back