No one is going to take your guns

daveman

Diamond Member
Jun 25, 2010
On the way to the Dark Tower.
Turns out they lied.

Sherrie Questioning All: The gun grabbers always say "Registration does not lead to Confiscation." Hmm... Seems New York is proving that WRONG - Confiscating weapons, registered in state. Letter proving it

Fullscreen+capture+11272013+103920+AM.jpg

There will be blood, and hell to pay for this. These idiots do not realize the Pandora's box they just opened on themselves. For the gun owners of New York: Do not give in to their demands. You have your rights.

The Second Amendment:

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Last edited:
Dear Democrats:

You own whatever comes out of this. If government officials are shot and/or killed in New York for taking firearms from law abiding citizens, the onus is on you. There are just some things you don't do: Don't hit on another man's woman, ride another man's Harley, and don't mess with his guns.

I'm sure the same goes for the ladies as well.

Last edited:
Dear Democrats:

You own whatever comes out of this. If government officials are shot and/or killed in New York for taking firearms from law abiding citizens, the onus is on you. There are just some things you don't do: Don't hit on another man's woman, ride another man's Harley, and don't mess with his guns.

Drama Queen alert.

"shot and/or killed in New York for taking firearms from law abiding citizens"?

Uh - you're saying law abiding citizens would murder? That actually would make taking their guns away the right thing to do, doncha think?

Last edited:
They're ordering someone who knowingly is breaking the law there to turn over their guns.

I smell fake..I would have heard about this.just like free speech your right to bear arms is not absolute.

They're ordering someone who knowingly is breaking the law there to turn over their guns.

It looks more like they changed the law and are now trying to enforce that change on people who registered guns that were perfectly legal.

It is stupid to say the least and it does shoot the shit out of the whole ‘no one is taking your guns’ argument because here they are – taking this persons guns.

Obama's Gun Record Basically Consists Of Expanding Gun Owners' Rights - Business Insider

Major Garrett: Obama has expanded, not reduced gun rights - CBS News

So what is it with right wingers? Tardation or inbreeding that makes them hate Obama for no reason? The GOP being 90% white can't have anything to do with it. They claim they aren't "racist".

Oh look – here is our resident partisan to shed some republican derangement syndrome on this thread.

Notice that the OP and the linked page did not address Obama once. They didn’t reference Obama, the POTUS or anything to do with Obama’s policies at all. Perhaps this is because THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH OBAMA.

Dear Democrats:

Drama Queen alert.

"shot and/or killed in New York for taking firearms from law abiding citizens"?

Uh - you're saying law abiding citizens would murder? That actually would make taking their guns away the right thing to do, doncha think?

No, I'm saying that there will be people who resort to violence to keep their firearms. You don't really think they'll just up and cooperate, do you? Seriously, what do you think will happen when you infringe on someone's constitutional rights? This law all but does away with the freedom to bear arms, since they have to bear the arms the government approves of, with the amount and type of ammo they approve of. That's a bit much don't you think? And who exactly are the drama queens this time?

Last edited:
Obama's Gun Record Basically Consists Of Expanding Gun Owners' Rights - Business Insider

So what is it with right wingers? Tardation or inbreeding that makes them hate Obama for no reason? The GOP being 90% white can't have anything to do with it. They claim they aren't "racist".

Funny, I didn't mention Obama, or race. Yet you still felt a need to accuse me of hating Obama because he is black.

Not to mention that I have told you repeatedly that I am not a Republican.

Oh look – here is our resident partisan to shed some republican derangement syndrome on this thread.

Notice that the OP and the linked page did not address Obama once. They didn’t reference Obama, the POTUS or anything to do with Obama’s policies at all. Perhaps this is because THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH OBAMA.

Rdean and facts are like potassium and water, you want to keep them as far apart as possible.

There will be blood, and hell to pay for this. These idiots do not realize the Pandora's box they just opened on themselves. For the gun owners of New York: Do not give in to their demands. You have your rights.

The Second Amendment:

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

i would tell em to F off

Forum List

Back