No one is going to take your guns

So a guy griping about Communism uses someone else's photo without permission. Really?

Yeah, I guess I should have asked your permission before posting your picture....

Polpot.jpg

Criminals need to understand when you break into someones home you should expect to be shot on the spot while within the home.

-Geaux

Not a good precedent.

IF the criminal really does expect to be shot, then they will kill the homeowner in a defensive move if they get the drop on them.

Increasing the stakes is universal.

If I can subdue an intruder, I will. If my life, the life of others in the house, including the Dingo, are threatened, then I will shoot. If I shoot, I will shoot to kill.

That's LAW ENFORCEMENT.

Which shows you were deliberately lying with your claims.

Again. I want Law Enforcement to have guns.

I don't want YOU to have a gun.

Of course you don't - he has stated that he will shoot intruders, and you don't want to get shot if it is his home you happen to be robbing...

Same source, figures on justifiable homicides by civilians.

Civilians only killed 201 people in actions that were considered justified.

FBI ? Expanded Homicide Data Table 15

In most cases, defense does not require killing anyone.

Chances are that you'll be able to escape with your life if a homeowner with a gun catches you, Comrade.

[q

The problem is that it's impossible to get rid of guns. They're always going to be there.

The only thing you can control is whether or not law-abiding citizens are able to obtain firearms, and they're not really the threat.

except, guy, every other country HAS gotten rid of most of their guns. Again, it's one of those conservative, "Well, you might have a good idea, but it would never work, and I'm going to ignore all the countries of the world that have made it work because...um... USA, USA, USA!!!!"

[q

The problem is that it's impossible to get rid of guns. They're always going to be there.

The only thing you can control is whether or not law-abiding citizens are able to obtain firearms, and they're not really the threat.

except, guy, every other country HAS gotten rid of most of their guns. Again, it's one of those conservative, "Well, you might have a good idea, but it would never work, and I'm going to ignore all the countries of the world that have made it work because...um... USA, USA, USA!!!!"

Our Constitution protects an individual right to own arms.

So much for your idea to get rid of guns.

[q

yep, and their rates of gun violence since doing so have NOT dropped at a higher rate then those the USA has achieved since letting Clintons assault weapons ban expire.

Another interesting factoid as America serves its sentence under Obama, gun sales have soared, and violent crime has been reduced.

-Geaux

11violentcrimeoffnesefigure.gif

That has a lot more to do with Demagraphics than gun ownership.

Compared to Japan, Germany, Italy...

fig5_tcm77-273260.png

Wait, we are talking about evil guns here... right?

-Geaux

Gee Geaux,after reading your stats.....You are like the Pharasise,who watched JESUS walk on water....but reported back to Jerusalem that Christ couldn't SWIM..Not Good Enough:lol::lol:

JoeBlow was never a Republican any more than JakeFakey ever was.

Trouble with the right is..they dislike change......what's it like living in the 19th Century:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:steve

The 19th century? That sounds bad. That would mean living with the democrat party's Jim Crow, KKK, Black Laws, disenfranchisement, and violent oppression to name just a few of the realities of that time (and this?).

I think you meant the 20th Century Unko..steve

Trouble with the right is..they dislike change......what's it like living in the 19th Century:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:steve

The 19th century? That sounds bad. That would mean living with the democrat party's Jim Crow, KKK, Black Laws, disenfranchisement, and violent oppression to name just a few of the realities of that time (and this?).

No I didn't, but the democrats' evils have certainly continued since then.

No I didn't, but the democrats' evils have certainly continued since then.

Walking down the road,with a pistol in your waist.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FekW5_Sc3wQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FekW5_Sc3wQ[/ame]

For ALL YOU BAD ASS,GUNMEN ON HERE......Where YOU GONNA RUN TO,WHERE YA GONNA HIDE..steve

Last edited:

I dug out a record from 1971 Unko.......a tale of Guys that live by the Gun and Ratchet Knife and pick on others,who then exert revenge....The Gun and Ratchet Guys think the Law will help them "but there will be No Law to protect them."A case of those that live by the Gun,die by the Gun........It's by a group called the Slickers,and by chance one of the members of the Slickers did shoot someone and was sentenced to Life...an irony don't you think.....we are talking Jamaica here...like America another violent,Gun toting society.

I know you Guys are OK but I like to tease you...Gun Loving that you all are..steve:lol::lol:

Last edited:
Our Constitution protects an individual right to own arms.

So much for your idea to get rid of guns.

Comrade JoeB Stalin has a preference for the the Soviet constitution as replacement for the United States Constitution.

The constitution establishes militias...

And frankly, I'm just going to ask.

Do you really think that the Founding Slave-Rapists wanted Adam Lanza to have a gun?

The constitution establishes militias...

What Constitution is that, Comrade?

And frankly, I'm just going to ask.

Do you really think that the Founding Slave-Rapists wanted Adam Lanza to have a gun?

Have you stopped molesting chickens yet?

The 2nd acknowledges the right of free men to defend themselves and to use weapons in said defense.

Tyrannies throughout the ages have denied weapons to the oppressed. It was the denial of weapons under the Ming Dynasty that led the 5 Families of Hunan to develop the art of San Soo, which we call Kung Fu.

The British denied arms to peasants throughout the history of the Empire, leaving the underclasses defenseless in the face of predation by the ruling classes. Our Founding Fathers were educated and intelligent men, thus wrote the explicit restraint against any act by government to deny arms to the citizenry. This access to arms has done much to restrain the rise of tyranny in this nation, which is why you and those of your ilk fight against it with such vigor.

An armed populace cannot truly be ruled from above.

Forum List

Back