No, Liberals, Bill Clinton was Not Impeached for Having Affairs but for Perjury and Obstruction

Take it easy Easy,,are you saying all our law enforcement departments are crooked
Can you read? Obviously not as that is not what I said.

Comey stated in his public statement that Hillary had violated the law. He added in justification for not recommending her for indictment - which was not even his job as the head of the FBI - was that she was too stupid to know she was breaking the law.
- Being Ignorant of the Law is not a legal defense for breaking the law.
- Comey is either lying here or completely stupid himself. The government has a dozen documents signed by Hillary after each time she received training on classified information declaring she fully understood all the rules, regs, and laws pertaining to the handling of classified. This proves Comey lied - Hillary, by her own full admission by singing these documents, declared she was completely aware of them...and broke them any way.

Evidence shows Hillary broke laws.
The FBI - even the FBI Director - said so.
The FBI's final report on their investigation stated Hillary was guilty of criminal negligence in the handling of classified.
Evidence shows FBI Agent Strzok altered the final report, protecting Hillary from Indictment.
The FBI stated it had 30,000 pieces of evidence proving Hillary violated the FOIA and Federal Records Act.

What has been proven by evidence is that Hillary broke laws and was protected by the highest Democrats in the Federal Govt and the criminal President's Cabinet and Agencies.
Gee Dems protecting Dems?? Where and when will it stop Guess you forgot about all the sleezy republican scum getting away with murder DeLay ring a bell

Take it easy Easy,,are you saying all our law enforcement departments are crooked

Comey stated in his public statement that Hillary had violated the law. He added in justification for not recommending her for indictment - which was not even his job as the head of the FBI - was that she was too stupid to know she was breaking the law.
- Comey is either lying here or completely stupid himself. The government has a dozen documents signed by Hillary after each time she received training on classified information declaring she fully understood all the rules, regs, and laws pertaining to the handling of classified. This proves Comey lied - Hillary, by her own full admission by singing these documents, declared she was completely aware of them...and broke them any way.

The FBI's final report on their investigation stated Hillary was guilty of criminal negligence in the handling of classified.
Evidence shows FBI Agent Strzok altered the final report, protecting Hillary from Indictment.
The FBI stated it had 30,000 pieces of evidence proving Hillary violated the FOIA and Federal Records Act.

What has been proven by evidence is that Hillary broke laws and was protected by the highest Democrats in the Federal Govt and the criminal President's Cabinet and Agencies.
Gee Dems protecting Dems?? Where and when will it stop Guess you forgot about all the sleezy republican scum getting away with murder DeLay ring a bell
DeLay went to jail...where Hillary should be.

Do you always lie??
Updated 2:07 p.m. ET

A Texas court overturned the conviction of former House Majority Leader Tom DeLay, R-Texas, Thursday, formally acquitting him of conspiracy and money laundering charges.

Houston CBS affiliate KHOU reports the Texas Third Court of Appeals said in documents released Thursday morning that the evidence in the case was "legally insufficient to sustain DeLay's convictions."

The 66-year-old DeLay was found guilty in November 2010 of money laundering and conspiracy to commit money laundering for helping illegally funnel corporate money to Texas candidates in 2002.

He was sentenced to three years in prison in January 2011 but his sentence was on hold while his case made its way through the appellate process.

"I'm very happy about it," DeLay said after the court's decision. "I'm so glad they wrote the ruling about it because the ruling says I never should have been charged, much less indicted."

Prayer easy might keep you out of hell
A three-judge panel voted 2-1 to overturn the conviction, calling the evidence "legally insufficient," according to court papers released Thursday. The decision formally acquits DeLay of all charges, but it could still be appealed by the government. (Read the court's majority opinion and dissenting opinions.)

Just hours after the ruling was announced, DeLay visited Capitol Hill for a long-scheduled lunch meeting with members of the Texas Republican congressional delegation. Before the meeting, DeLay told reporters that he was at the "C Street House," or National Prayer Center, Thursday morning when he heard the news.

"We were all basically on our knees praying and my lawyer calls and says, 'you're a free man,'" DeLay said.

DeLay, 66, was convicted in 2010 for allegedly trying to influence Texas elections by funneling corporate money to various candidates. Prosecutors said that the money helped the GOP win control of the Texas House and that the majority then pushed through a DeLay-organized congressional redistrictingplan that sent more Republicans to Congress. The Justice Department has joined lawsuits challenging the makeup of the map, claiming it unfairly draws minority communities out of certain districts.

In a thread on the Stormy Daniels mess, a liberal complained that while Republicans argue that Bill Clinton's private sexual immorality was a valid reason for impeachment, they dismiss Donald Trump's private sexual immorality as no big deal, irrelevant, etc.

Oh no, no. Clinton was not impeached for his private sexual actions but for lying about them under oath (perjury) and trying to obstruct justice when he was sued for sexual harassment by Paula Jones (who, by the way, passed multiple lie detector tests). Here are the executive summaries of the four articles of impeachment that were approved by the House Judiciary Committee in 1998:

1. The president provided perjurious, false, and misleading testimony to the grand jury regarding the Paula Jones case and his relationship with Monica Lewinsky.

2. The president provided perjurious, false, and misleading testimony in the Jones case in his answers to written questions and in his deposition.

3. The president obstructed justice in an effort to delay, impede, cover up, and conceal the existence of evidence related to the Jones case.

4. The president misused and abused his office by making perjurious, false, and misleading statements to Congress.

Articles 1 and 3 were passed by the House and Clinton was impeached, but the Senate failed to remove him.

You can read the full text of the impeachment articles here:

Washingtonpost.com Special Report: Clinton Accused

This is the huge difference between Trump's affairs and Clinton's affairs: Trump has not lied about them under oath in any civil or criminal deposition or hearing. Nor has any evidence surfaced that Trump has tried to coach witnesses to give false testimony, whereas Bill Clinton summoned Betty Currie to the White House on a Sunday, a very unusual meeting time, to try to get her to testify that she was always there when Monica Lewinsky was there and that Monica and Clinton were never alone.

Clinton's own wheeling-dealing laid groundwork for his legal dilemma
Bill Clinton was forced to testify about allegations from Paula Jones

Why doesn’t Fat Donnie do the same?

Uhhhh, maybe one difference is that Trump's encounter with Stormy was CONSENSUAL, whereas Clinton's encounters with Paula Jones, Juanita Broderick, and Kathleen Willey, among others, were not? Sheesh, so much for your concern about women's rights, hey?
Umm... Trump’s encounters with ...

• Jessica Leeds was not consensual.
  • Kristen Anderson was not consensual.
  • Jill Harth was not consensual.
  • Cathy Heller was not consensual.
  • Temple Taggart McDowell was not consensual.
  • Karena Virginia was not consensual.
  • Bridget Sullivan was not consensual.
  • Tasha Dixon was not consensual.
  • Mindy McGillivray was not consensual.
  • Rachel Crooks was not consensual.
  • Natasha Stoynoff was not consensual.
  • Jennifer Murphy was not consensual.
  • Jessica Drake was not consensual.
  • Ninni Laaksonen was not consensual.
  • Summer Zervos was not consensual.
  • Cassandra Searles was not consensual.

Hillary was born with a lying silver spoon in her mouth,
She was born to a middle class family, dummy!
"Racist" Is a Term Used by Snobs to Mean "Whites Who Weren't Born Rich"

hillary rodham was accepted at and fit in perfectly at Wellesley, which is one of those Marie Antoinette colleges referred to as the "Seven Sisters." No White girl would have become a student leader there if she didn't meet the approval of all the other spoiled-putrid guillotine fodder.

Prayer is part of it, Ed, but accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior will.

A three-judge panel voted 2-1 to overturn the conviction...

As I said, DeLay was convicted...so his conviction was overturned. Hillary was protected from indictment, charges, and a trial, that would have definitely ended up with her going to prison for the rest of her miserable life. The evidence against her is overwhelming and undeniable.

Hillary was born with a lying silver spoon in her mouth,
She was born to a middle class family, dummy!
"Racist" Is a Term Used by Snobs to Mean "Whites Who Weren't Born Rich"

hillary rodham was accepted at and fit in perfectly at Wellesley, which is one of those Marie Antoinette colleges referred to as the "Seven Sisters." No White girl would have become a student leader there if she didn't meet the approval of all the other spoiled-putrid guillotine fodder.
Racist is also a term used by Liberals to defend Democrats they know are POSes / Criminals from criticism.

In a thread on the Stormy Daniels mess, a liberal complained that while Republicans argue that Bill Clinton's private sexual immorality was a valid reason for impeachment, they dismiss Donald Trump's private sexual immorality as no big deal, irrelevant, etc.

Oh no, no. Clinton was not impeached for his private sexual actions but for lying about them under oath (perjury) and trying to obstruct justice when he was sued for sexual harassment by Paula Jones (who, by the way, passed multiple lie detector tests). Here are the executive summaries of the four articles of impeachment that were approved by the House Judiciary Committee in 1998:

1. The president provided perjurious, false, and misleading testimony to the grand jury regarding the Paula Jones case and his relationship with Monica Lewinsky.

2. The president provided perjurious, false, and misleading testimony in the Jones case in his answers to written questions and in his deposition.

3. The president obstructed justice in an effort to delay, impede, cover up, and conceal the existence of evidence related to the Jones case.

4. The president misused and abused his office by making perjurious, false, and misleading statements to Congress.

Articles 1 and 3 were passed by the House and Clinton was impeached, but the Senate failed to remove him.

This is the huge difference between Trump's affairs and Clinton's affairs: Trump has not lied about them under oath in any civil or criminal deposition or hearing. Nor has any evidence surfaced that Trump has tried to coach witnesses to give false testimony, whereas Bill Clinton summoned Betty Currie to the White House on a Sunday, a very unusual meeting time, to try to get her to testify that she was always there when Monica Lewinsky was there and that Monica and Clinton were never alone.

Judicial Predators

The judge had no right to ask Clinton about Monica. That affair was consensual and therefore not relevant to Paula Jones's accusations. It was Calamity Carly's Daddy who got the gaping GOPers to shoot their own wad on this disgraceful giggling-adolescent circus.

I don't think you know how a deposition works, but the judge was within his rights to ask about anything. And, and the balance of power made it impossible for consent to be given.
Partisan Is a Contraction of "Part Insane"

Lack of judicial accountability is only important when the outcome goes against your Corporate Masters' your side? Be aware that Populists have taken over the Republican Party and we will expel your ilk just like the Sick Sixties Limousine Liberals expelled the segregationists from the Democratic Party.

New here? I am NOT a Republican; me and my "ilk" voted for Bernie and then Jill Stein.

Prayer is part of it, Ed, but accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior will.

A three-judge panel voted 2-1 to overturn the conviction...

As I said, DeLay was convicted...so his conviction was overturned. Hillary was protected from indictment, charges, and a trial, that would have definitely ended up with her going to prison for the rest of her miserable life. The evidence against her is overwhelming and undeniable.
Us Jewish folks might have a problem with that,,,,,,BTW you said he went to jail

Us Jewish folks might have a problem with that,,,,,,BTW you said he went to jail
I was fully aware that he was convicted. Thank you for updating me on the fact that his conviction was overturned. Hillary's conviction was completely prevented as the Obama administration kept her ass out of jail.

I was fully aware that he was convicted. Thank you for updating me on the fact that his conviction was overturned. Hillary's conviction was completely prevented as the Obama administration kept her ass out of jail.
So who kept her out during GWB's presidency or even now?? The FBI the CIA Putin??

So who kept her out during GWB's presidency or even now?? The FBI the CIA Putin??
Hillary and Bill have always been protected royalty. I am guessing it has something to do with Bill Clinton's FBI file scandal (when he collected FBI files on all of his potential enemies), with their massive Influence peddling, and the fact that people who tended to be threats to the Clintons sometimes showed up dead. :p

As Comey STATED, they had nothing that would have convicted her on.....they did not have what was needed to indict her for the crimes in espionage act..... she broke a heck of a lot of rules and regs, and was careless to boot! But she did not commit a crime he could charge her with that would fly....

He said Patraeus committed 10 times worse in crimes but was only charged with a misdemeanor through plea agreement, there was no way they could even have a charge on Hillary for what she did.....

so you can take your garbage of disinformation and lies, and put it where the sun don't shine....

As Comey STATED, they had nothing that would have convicted her on.....they did not have what was needed to indict her for the crimes in espionage act..... she broke a heck of a lot of rules and regs, and was careless to boot! But she did not commit a crime he could charge her with that would fly....

He said Patraeus committed 10 times worse in crimes but was only charged with a misdemeanor through plea agreement, there was no way they could even have a charge on Hillary for what she did.....

so you can take your garbage of disinformation and lies, and put it where the sun don't shine....
Comey is a proven liar.....

If not for him helping trump you'd be saying Mrs President Clinton

Correction....
Madam President! Not Mrs.... :D

ram Get a grip this pos trump is far worse than anything hillary could bring He's a complete AH

Correction....
Madam President! Not Mrs.... :D
my bad,,,lol

True, Trump has not lied under oath....

BECAUSE HE REFUSES so far, to go under oath......

And NOTE, Clinton was acquitted of the obstruction and perjury charge by the Senate.

Forum List

Back