Some typical stupid negro 6th grade Social studies teacher rants about....RACISM. Good Lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

This country has NEVER been good to minorities?

What a fucking complete joke of a fucking race.

Whitey has negroes right where they want them....capped at only being able to achieve President Of The United States.

Yeap, still enslaved by their massas, always looking for some free fucking handout, cannot pronounce the word ASK, and always a fucking victim.

They are pathetic, and have no pride. All they have are excuses and every country they run for a prolonged period of time are clogged toilets. They are fucking disasters, and the fact that they don't get it, is actually pretty funny to me.

Whitey has negroes right where they want them....capped at only being able to achieve President Of The United States.

Yeap, still enslaved by their massas, always looking for some free fucking handout, cannot pronounce the word ASK, and always a fucking victim.

They are pathetic, and have no pride. All they have are excuses and every country they run for a prolonged period of time are clogged toilets. They are fucking disasters, and the fact that they don't get it, is actually pretty funny to me.

Oh they have pride alright...Many take great pride in being a total liability to society, in being a pet human, in speaking like an ignorant fool, in the number of “baby mommas” and “baby daddys” they have.

Oh they have pride alright...Many take great pride in being a total liability to society, in being a pet human, in speaking like an ignorant fool, in the number of “baby mommas” and “baby daddys” they have.

Funny how speaking the truth unleashes such a backlash of denial. Every prominent person, especially the President, has a platform to teach from. The student in the video had heard the “Make America Great Again” Trumpism and had her own understanding of its meaning. The teacher was just pointing out facts that change perceptions amongst different peoples. The video also shows that Fox is in the propaganda business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny how speaking the truth unleashes such a backlash of denial. Every prominent person, especially the President, has a platform to teach from. The student in the video had heard the “Make America Great Again” Trumpism and had her own understanding of its meaning. The teacher was just pointing out facts that change perceptions amongst different peoples. The video also shows that Fox is in the propaganda business.

You keep the BLACK man down,.and I thank you.

Thank you.

You pathetic stupid ass fucking loser.

The schoolroom is not a platform for this POS teacher to spew her hatred to kids...dumbass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back