No, Liberals, Bill Clinton was Not Impeached for Having Affairs but for Perjury and Obstruction

In a thread on the Stormy Daniels mess, a liberal complained that while Republicans argue that Bill Clinton's private sexual immorality was a valid reason for impeachment, they dismiss Donald Trump's private sexual immorality as no big deal, irrelevant, etc.

Oh no, no. Clinton was not impeached for his private sexual actions but for lying about them under oath (perjury) and trying to obstruct justice when he was sued for sexual harassment by Paula Jones (who, by the way, passed multiple lie detector tests). Here are the executive summaries of the four articles of impeachment that were approved by the House Judiciary Committee in 1998:

1. The president provided perjurious, false, and misleading testimony to the grand jury regarding the Paula Jones case and his relationship with Monica Lewinsky.

2. The president provided perjurious, false, and misleading testimony in the Jones case in his answers to written questions and in his deposition.

3. The president obstructed justice in an effort to delay, impede, cover up, and conceal the existence of evidence related to the Jones case.

4. The president misused and abused his office by making perjurious, false, and misleading statements to Congress.

Articles 1 and 3 were passed by the House and Clinton was impeached, but the Senate failed to remove him.

You can read the full text of the impeachment articles here:

Washingtonpost.com Special Report: Clinton Accused

This is the huge difference between Trump's affairs and Clinton's affairs: Trump has not lied about them under oath in any civil or criminal deposition or hearing. Nor has any evidence surfaced that Trump has tried to coach witnesses to give false testimony, whereas Bill Clinton summoned Betty Currie to the White House on a Sunday, a very unusual meeting time, to try to get her to testify that she was always there when Monica Lewinsky was there and that Monica and Clinton were never alone.

Clinton's own wheeling-dealing laid groundwork for his legal dilemma
True, Trump has not lied under oath....

BECAUSE HE REFUSES so far, to go under oath......

And NOTE, Clinton was acquitted of the obstruction and perjury charge by the Senate.

True. But,not in court

Us Jewish folks might have a problem with that,,,,,,BTW you said he went to jail
I was fully aware that he was convicted. Thank you for updating me on the fact that his conviction was overturned. Hillary's conviction was completely prevented as the Obama administration kept her ass out of jail.
As Comey STATED, they had nothing that would have convicted her on.....they did not have what was needed to indict her for the crimes in espionage act..... she broke a heck of a lot of rules and regs, and was careless to boot! But she did not commit a crime he could charge her with that would fly....

He said Patraeus committed 10 times worse in crimes but was only charged with a misdemeanor through plea agreement, there was no way they could even have a charge on Hillary for what she did.....

so you can take your garbage of disinformation and lies, and put it where the sun don't shine....

Shouldn’t it have been up to a jury to decide if she would be convicted?
Patreus let his Johnson lead him into trouble, and his crimes where no where near the level of Hillary's!

In a thread on the Stormy Daniels mess, a liberal complained that while Republicans argue that Bill Clinton's private sexual immorality was a valid reason for impeachment, they dismiss Donald Trump's private sexual immorality as no big deal, irrelevant, etc.

Oh no, no. Clinton was not impeached for his private sexual actions but for lying about them under oath (perjury) and trying to obstruct justice when he was sued for sexual harassment by Paula Jones (who, by the way, passed multiple lie detector tests). Here are the executive summaries of the four articles of impeachment that were approved by the House Judiciary Committee in 1998:

1. The president provided perjurious, false, and misleading testimony to the grand jury regarding the Paula Jones case and his relationship with Monica Lewinsky.

2. The president provided perjurious, false, and misleading testimony in the Jones case in his answers to written questions and in his deposition.

3. The president obstructed justice in an effort to delay, impede, cover up, and conceal the existence of evidence related to the Jones case.

4. The president misused and abused his office by making perjurious, false, and misleading statements to Congress.

Articles 1 and 3 were passed by the House and Clinton was impeached, but the Senate failed to remove him.

This is the huge difference between Trump's affairs and Clinton's affairs: Trump has not lied about them under oath in any civil or criminal deposition or hearing. Nor has any evidence surfaced that Trump has tried to coach witnesses to give false testimony, whereas Bill Clinton summoned Betty Currie to the White House on a Sunday, a very unusual meeting time, to try to get her to testify that she was always there when Monica Lewinsky was there and that Monica and Clinton were never alone.

Yup and anyone who was watching should have known that.

Clinton was disbarred.
ABA Babble

Disbarred by wannabe judges, who see their future being dependent on judicial supremacy and unaccountability.

LOLOLOLOL

I can’t believe you morons still think Hillary paid $12 million to Steele.

What excellent evidence you offer that you’re insane
It was 9 million up front and 3 million after they received the dossier and it was listed in Hillary's campaign finance schedule....both checks.....Too bad you only watch CNN....

LOLOLOLOL

It was 9 million up front and 3 million after they received the dossier and it was listed in Hillary's campaign finance schedule....both checks.....Too bad you only watch CNN....

:link::linky:

Bill Clinton was forced to testify about allegations from Paula Jones

Why doesn’t Fat Donnie do the same?

He was forced because Clinton himself signed into law a bill that allowed a victim to to back and use the alleged perps priors to be used against him in a civil suit.

Now, Clinton had four options when he was testifying, the first option was to take the 5th, the second to tell the truth, the third was to say it was no one else's business or four, lie. I would have taken option three and then fallen back to option one. That was Clinton's big mistake.

LOLOLOLOL

You remain rightarded as ever. She paid Perkins Coie, a law firm, $5½ million for legal services which covered her campaign for a year and a half, starting from June, 2015 — long before Steele was hired by Fusion GPS...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html

The Clinton campaign paid Perkins Coie $5.6 million in legal fees from June 2015 to December 2016, according to campaign finance records...

You understand that $5½ million is not $12 million, right? You understand that Perkins Coie is not Christopher Steele, right? You understand that Steele was actually paid $168,000 for his dossier, not $12 million, right? You understand why most posters here laugh at the nonsense you vomit, right?

2s0blvo.jpg

You remain rightarded as ever. She paid Perkins Coie, a law firm, $5½ million for legal services which covered her campaign for a year and a half, starting from June, 2015 — long before Steele was hired by Fusion GPS...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html

The Clinton campaign paid Perkins Coie $5.6 million in legal fees from June 2015 to December 2016, according to campaign finance records...
You understand that $5½ million is not $12 million, right? You understand that Perkins Coie is not Christopher Steele, right? You understand that Steele was actually paid $168,000 for his dossier, not $12 million, right? You understand why most posters here laugh at the nonsense you vomit, right?

Idiot.....pure idiot...

Memo: FBI Used Tainted Steele Dossier, Paid For By Hillary Clinton, As Reason To Spy On Trump | Investor's Business Daily

Clinton campaign, DNC paid for research that led to Russia dossier

Clinton was impeached over a blowjob

Fat Donnie’s turn now

Idiot.....pure idiot...

Memo: FBI Used Tainted Steele Dossier, Paid For By Hillary Clinton, As Reason To Spy On Trump | Investor's Business Daily

Fucking with you is so much fun, puta. You make an ass of yourself every single time.

From your first link... "Steele was paid $160,000 to create the Trump dossier for Fusion GPS." You understand $160,000 is not $12 million, right? You understand Fusion GPS is not Hillary, right?

From your second link ... which moron, is the link I gave you :eusa_doh:, ... "The Clinton campaign paid Perkins Coie $5.6 million in legal fees from June 2015 to December 2016, according to campaign finance records" You understand that $5.6 million is not $12 million, right? You understand that Perkins Coie is not Christopher Steele, right? You understand that Steele was actually paid $168,000 for his dossier, not $12 million, right?

From your third link... is actually the same as your second link which is actually the link I gave you.

You're such a flaming pinhead, You actually posted 2 links (1 of them twice), neither of which echoed your idiotic claim that Hillary paid $12 for the dossier.

You understand why most posters here laugh at the nonsense you vomit, right?

l.gif

Clinton was impeached over a blowjob

Fat Donnie’s turn now
Clinton boinked a 20 year old intern in the peoples house while serving as the president of the United States and lied about it while under oath.....The Donald has a colorful past....so what? He is not sullying the White House he is making America great again....above 50% approval today..... way ahead of Obama at this time in their respective presidency's......NICE!

Fucking with you is so much fun, puta
Sorry sweetheart I'm married....lies all lies...it always takes a year or two for the truth to get out on the Clinton's....We all know they paid 12 mil.....

Fucking with you is so much fun, puta
Sorry sweetheart I'm married....
Who knows what I said that inspired your brain to translate my words in that? :dunno:

lies all lies...it always takes a year or two for the truth to get out on the Clinton's....We all know they paid 12 mil.....
Puta, the truth never comes from you no matter how long you wait.

I can't believe you not only claimed Hillary paid $12 million for Steele's dossier, but every link you posted confirmed what I said and made you look like the idiot you are.

Got any more links? :badgrin:

Do you ever feel as stupid as you look?

Yes, after years of investigations by multiple sources, and the first special prosecuter that quit after a year and a half of not fin ding anything, a second special prosecuter only finds an extra marital affair, which actually ended up being the fruits of millions of tax payer dollars, which ended with no conviction, which means he wasn't impeached, but only tried, still ended his term as the most highly approved President of hos era, and both of the special prosecuters in that witch hunt actually apologized to Clinton for the whole embarrassing affair.

I notice you left out the fact the House Speaker Newt Gingrich at the time was engaged in his own extra marital affair, while his wife was bed ridden, dying of cancer, while the national embarrassment was happening. You know, the Republican House Speaker that ended up resigning in disgrace, while Clinton enjoyed popular support among a majority of America.

Your quite the pathetic little worm aren't you?

Who knows what I said that inspired your brain to translate my words in that?
Come on doll you said I'm fun to fuck....well I keep telling you I'm married so move on...and we will learn it was 12 mil....... right now the media white wash is in effect but that never lasts all that long......the Clinton truth will come out....it always does.....Blue Dress!!!!!!! BUUUUUUAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Who knows what I said that inspired your brain to translate my words in that?
Come on doll you said I'm fun to fuck....
No, I actually never said that. What a pity you're so brain-dead, you read things that people don't say. :cuckoo:

...and we will learn it was 12 mil....... right now the media white wash in in effect but that never lasts all that long......the Clinton truth will come out....it always does.....Blue Dress!!!!!!! BUUUUUUAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
LOLOLOLOL

Great, so we're in agreement -- you can't prove your hallucinations are real. :mm:

No, I actually never said that. What a pity you're so brain-dead, you read things that people don't say
I'm pretty sure that's what you said....but okay what ever! but it will come out that it was 12 mil....you have made the mistake of not believing me before so you may want to go slow......

Yeah I think you didn't believe me when I said Trump will beat Hillary and Trump will not be impeached and etc etc etc......

No, I actually never said that. What a pity you're so brain-dead, you read things that people don't say
I'm pretty sure that's what you said....but okay what ever!
LOL

You're also pretty sure Hillary paid $12 million for Steele's dossier evern though every link you gave for proof, proved you're the idiot the forum knows you to be. :mm:

but it will come out that it was 12 mil....you have made the mistake of not believing me before so you may want to go slow......

Yeah I think you didn't believe me when I said Trump will beat Hillary and Trump will not be impeached and etc etc etc......
That's ok, puta, now everyone can see what I already know -- you believe your hallucinations are real.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Last edited:
You're also pretty sure Hillary paid $12 million for Steele's dossier evern though every link you gave for proof, proved you're the idiot the forum knows you to be
It will come out unlike that stain on the blue dress....the Clinton's always get uncovered...it just takes time....but you don't contend the fact that she paid for the Dossier do you? You don't deny that the FBI paid Steel do you?
Anyone with half a brain can see what happened here....the jig is up sweetheart....oh that's right you don't have half a brain....

You're also pretty sure Hillary paid $12 million for Steele's dossier evern though every link you gave for proof, proved you're the idiot the forum knows you to be
It will come out unlike that stain on the blue dress....the Clinton's always get uncovered...it just takes time....but you don't contend the fact that she paid for the Dossier do you? You don't deny that the FBI paid Steel do you?
Anyone with half a brain can see what happened here....the jig is up sweetheart....oh that's right you don't have half a brain....
Spits the moron whose argument is that he'll be right if we all live long enough to see Hell freeze over.

Moron, nothing you say bears even a passing resemblance to reality. Take this latest nonsense of yours ... prove the FBI paid Steele........

Forum List

Back