No Intellectuals allowed!!!!

Okay for every true intellectual such as William Buckley, there are a least 100 pseudo intellectuals, aka pretenders or wannabes. The left is dominated by such idiots. The Urban dictionary's definitions of intellectuals is actually far more suited to pdeudo intellectuals from top to bottom.

Oh please. Translate for me her resignation speech. * * * *

Nice deflection.

ARE you saying that you are even POSSIBLY dumber than the sitting President?

Yours is obviously a simplistic opinion. Would you make Harvard Law Review? I wouldn't.

Let's contemplate HOW he made HArvard Law Review. It's easy. Let's just take a peek at his transcript...

Oh wait.

Well, screw that, I guess.

It should suffice to establish what a genius he is if we just peruse all the scholarly legal material he published while on the Harvard Law Review...

Oh wait.

Screw that, too, I guess.

There must be SOMETHING that establishes how impressive he is other than the fact that he has gotten some titles along the way ...

Or, perhaps not.

Wait. This shouldn't be so difficult. OTHER THAN HIS string of titles, please point to the concrete things that establish that President Obama is actually a smart person.

As I said, people don't get to be President if they're unintelligent. Well not lately anyway.

Hands up, all the people here at USMB who think Obama isn't intelligent and who also graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law.

Anyone? Anyone?

Obama worked at the law firm Sidley & Austin. You don't work there being unintelligent.

You mean that Obama is a victim of Affirmative action?

As I said, people don't get to be President if they're unintelligent. Well not lately anyway.

Hands up, all the people here at USMB who think Obama isn't intelligent and who also graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law.

Anyone? Anyone?

Obama worked at the law firm Sidley & Austin. You don't work there being unintelligent.

One makes magna cum laude because of Affirmative Action? I thought that Affirmative Action got you in the door. Where you ranked in your class was a different matter, is it not?

Anyone? Anyone?

i was just discussing this at work last week. An attorney I met said her brother (whom she said was the scary-smartest person she knows) was on Law Review with Obama and HE said Obama was brilliant.

I have to laugh when people complain that he's "affirmative action"... like they tried to do with Sotomayor too (like you can end up No. 2 in your class at Princeton b/c of affirmative action). Seems they can't stand when people do EXACTLY what they're supposed to... and work hard.

Anyone? Anyone?

One makes magna cum laude because of Affirmative Action? I thought that Affirmative Action got you in the door. Where you ranked in your class was a different matter, is it not?

Rank? People are given Lofty positions in the Liberal Statist world all the time for "White Guilt", that the Liberals cling to, no matter thei performance. We see it all the time in Government positions, and when Government awards contracts...

And while we're on the subject/ Why did Obama's campaign back in 2008, REFUSE to allow release of his College courses, grades, papers when requested by certain media groups?

I don't consider your comments valid. Obama's performance to date is telling as to why those records we'ren't released, and in some cases missing.

Nice deflection.

Alleging Obama is somehow unintelligent is hyper-partisan bullshit. People don't get to that position if they're unintelligent.

Defending that moron's alleged intelligence is the hyper-partisan bull, Diarrhea.

That moron certainly got to that position DESPITE the fact that he's a complete mental midget.

I guess that makes you feel better, just to say it. :eusa_whistle:

Lol. Now because I won't join in with your universal condemnation it must mean "fawning devotion" on my part?

:lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for laugh, but don't expect me to take you seriously. You're clearly partisan beyond logic.

No no, silly boi.

Your fawning devotion is manifested in your mindless denial of the President's imbecility.

You could not -- ever -- if your life depended upon it -- substantiate your claim that he is in any way up to the task of being President.

He won. True. That is hardly evidence that he is suited for the task.

You are a rank partisan hiding behind a pretense so transparent, you might be mimicing Lindsay Lohan's homage to Marilyn Monroe!

I sure hope as I read further that you begin offering up some examples. Otherwise, it's just drivel.

Lol. Now because I won't join in with your universal condemnation it must mean "fawning devotion" on my part?

:lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for laugh, but don't expect me to take you seriously. You're clearly partisan beyond logic.

No no, silly boi.

"Boi"? lol. My, you are the perceptive one, aren'tcha?

You're amazingly partisan. Are you going for satire here?

You could not -- ever -- if your life depended upon it -- substantiate your claim that he is in any way up to the task of being President.

My claim was that he's intelligent. What are you blathering about me substantiating? I have no idea if he's up to the task of being President in our current situation. I also don't know who I could definitively say would be. I can say with confidence, however, that Obama is not a moron, and only a partisan or an idiot with comprehension issues would say that he was. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming that your issue is emotional rather than a lack of intelligence. But honestly, you're kinda pushing credulity on that one.

You are a rank partisan hiding behind a pretense so transparent, you might be mimicing Lindsay Lohan's homage to Marilyn Monroe!

I have no idea what you're referencing. I guess you're more up on your Linsey Lohan than I am. Would that be a sign of your genius?

Meanwhile, you're welcome to think I'm a partisan if that's what it takes for you to live with your own hypocrisy. Personally, I think you're the second best unintentional comedy I've seen on this board so far.

I like that! :clap2:

Anyone? Anyone?

I don't know... wouldn't it be nice to be able to READ some of what obama wrote in college? Or maybe see his college transcripts. Too bad we won't if he has his way though. He's had all that hidden, along with his birth certificate. Wonder why... :eusa_eh:

Rank? People are given Lofty positions in the Liberal Statist world all the time for "White Guilt", that the Liberals cling to, no matter thei performance. We see it all the time in Government positions, and when Government awards contracts...

And while we're on the subject/ Why did Obama's campaign back in 2008, REFUSE to allow release of his College courses, grades, papers when requested by certain media groups?

I don't consider your comments valid. Obama's performance to date is telling as to why those records we'ren't released, and in some cases missing.

Tell me how someone attains magna cum laude at Harvard Law through affirmative action.

Whether or not you think my comments are valid is irrelevant.

Degrees summa "cum" laude used to be quite rare—often reserved for the top one percent of students at the most—and degrees magna cum laude only slightly less so.

Latin honors - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Did you go to University? Where you ranked magna cum laude? Did you know anyone who was ranked magna cum laude who did not have high marks?

Be one of several dozen 4.0's and the only one who happens to be part black and do it in a department in which grading tends to be more subjective than objective and rewards parroting your profs answers back to him rather than any actual critical thinking on your part. Which by the way would describe most poly sci classes history classes and under graduate law classes these days.

Oh and for what it's worth in Amerca these days all too frequently one's opinion of another's intellectual capabilities is often formed not upon any actual testable standards but upon how closely their opinions mirror one's own.

Last edited:

Anyone? Anyone?

I don't know... wouldn't it be nice to be able to READ some of what obama wrote in college? Or maybe see his college transcripts. Too bad we won't if he has his way though. He's had all that hidden, along with his birth certificate. Wonder why... :eusa_eh:

I graduated university with honors and if someone demanded I release my transcripts for public consumption, I'd tell them to fuck off. Its none of their business.

Nice deflection.

Yours is obviously a simplistic opinion. Would you make Harvard Law Review? I wouldn't.

Let's contemplate HOW he made HArvard Law Review. It's easy. Let's just take a peek at his transcript...

Oh wait.

Well, screw that, I guess.

It should suffice to establish what a genius he is if we just peruse all the scholarly legal material he published while on the Harvard Law Review...

Oh wait.

Screw that, too, I guess.

There must be SOMETHING that establishes how impressive he is other than the fact that he has gotten some titles along the way ...

Or, perhaps not.

Wait. This shouldn't be so difficult. OTHER THAN HIS string of titles, please point to the concrete things that establish that President Obama is actually a smart person.

No, you've got it all wrong, as usual. The Nation of Islam financed his attendance at all three colleges, financed his Illinois Senate race, his US Senate race, and bought him the presidency. Soon we shall all be owning prayer rugs.

Idiot...

Be one of several dozen 4.0's and the only one who happens to be part black and do it in a department in which grading tends to be more subjective than objective and rewards parroting your profs answers back to him rather than any actual critical thinking on your part. Which by the way would describe most poly sci classes history classes and under graduate law classes these days.

Unless you can produce any evidence that Harvard is systemically biasing their grading system, this is merely conjecture.

I would like to know how one goes through three years of law school taking dozens of classes at perhaps the most prestigious Law school in the country if not the world who is unintelligent but still somehow manages to rank in the top percentiles.

And Republicans/conservatives wonder why they are accused of being anti-intellectual. This line of reasoning comes across to me as pretty sad.

Not really not these days. You need should read more of Dinesh D'Souza.

:lol: Also known as "Distort D'Newza" and who has had "relationships" with Laura Ingraham and Ann Coulter? Yep. He sure knows how to sell books, though.

Why don't you fringers stick with "proving" Obama wasn't born in the U.S. before you go on to his formative years spent in college? We keep waiting for the revelations. :lol:

Forum List

Back