"No collusion......No obstruction......Completely cleared"?????

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
The mantra stated in the thread's title is from Trump himself............and, of course, from his lackeys and stooges like Barr, Don Jr., Conway, Hickabee-Sanders, Hannity, et al....

So, the questions then arise as to...........

a) WHY would Trump claim "executive privilege" in keeping Mueller from testifying?

b) Why would Trump claim "attorney-client privilege" in keeping McGahn from testifying before the House committee.......bearing in mind that McGahn NOT only has already testified before Mueller.....but McGahn is also long gone from the WH ....AND was the WH attorney and NOT Trump's personal one?

c) WHY would Trump claim that Don Jr. is being "harassed" when asked by a republican-led Senate committee to testify?

The mantra stated in the thread's title is from Trump himself............and, of course, from his lackeys and stooges like Barr, Don Jr., Conway, Hickabee-Sanders, Hannity, et al....

a) WHY would Trump claim "executive privilege" in keeping Mueller from testifying?

b) Why would Trump claim "attorney-client privilege" in keeping McGahn from testifying before the House committee.......bearing in mind that McGahn NOT only has already testified before Mueller.....but McGahn is also long gone from the WH ....AND was the WH attorney and NOT Trump's personal one?

c) WHY would Trump claim that Don Jr. is being "harassed" when asked by a republican-led Senate committee to testify?

Everyone knows Barr is covering for trump....EVERYONE! The scary part is trump has now installed his Mafia in the DOJ....

The voters will need to get them out....and it will take years...perhaps generations to repair the damage that has been done. The founders never foresaw a organized crime boss as President. But that is what we have....

• Banned
The voters will need to get them out...

Oh, I strongly believe that voters WILL get this scourge our of the WH...and possibly even the senate........remember, that TWENTY-TWO republican ass kissing senators will face re-election next year.)

AND, with the predicted slowing down of the economy because of tariffs, pissed off farmers, and incensed women over the attempts to eliminate SAFE abortion in some red states, all of these factors coupled with what we've seen happen in 2018 and the more astute campaigning by democrats in key swing states, will all be crucial factors in helping us get rid of this mafia-like corrupt and inept regime.

Because the form of the Mueller report coupled with the appointment of Barr have allowed the tRumpkins to minimize what has been called the most damning document of all time and they want to keep it that way.

To nat 4900, Trump did not use executive privilege at first, but after Nadler's whining, he pimp slapped him with it as any one of use would do. And I hope you aren't placing all your hopes on the next election-if you are a little bit wrong, no legislation will be passed for anybody. To Jim H52, I don't see any damage from Trump-only a long over due re-alignment of our allies responsibilities, and cut back of silly regulations. Again, if you are depending on voters to do what you want, you'll have to make a better argument than name calling or baseless accusations.

asking a democrat to stop attacking Trump & work for the good of the country is like asking a catholic to renounce the trinity!

Because the form of the Mueller report coupled with the appointment of Barr have allowed the tRumpkins to minimize what has been called the most damning document of all time and they want to keep it that way.
Read the Mueller report and then tell me if it was YOU being accused that you would not respond like Trump did. And I am an Independent supporter of Howard Schultz.

Pages 227 to 368 of the Mueller report cover a minimum of 10 instances in which Trump & Trump associates directed by Trump made attempts to obstruct the investigation.

Mueller agreed with the DOJ OLC assessment that a sitting POTUS cannot be indicted.

If Trump were not POTUS he would have already faced multiple indictments for obstruction.

Trump, Barr, the GOP Nazis, etc., none of these folk want Americans to understand these truths so, they are making desperate attempts to hide these truths from the people by insisting that, "it's over."

Congress has a duty to perform under The Constitution; impeachment of Trump for his abuses of power is the only solution.

Read the Mueller report and then tell me if it was YOU being accused that you would not respond like Trump did. And I am an Independent supporter of Howard Schultz.

10 cases of blatant obstruction....and the only thing that Mueller didn't find was a signed contract of criminal conspiracy between Putin and trump....

There was never any reason for Trump to act, to talk , and to Tweet as if he was a guilty party; he did all of that.

Besides that, Trump directed others to do questionable & illegal things.

If I were ever under scrutiny in an investigation, I would do anything possible to make myself look & sound innocent.
I certainly would not direct others to do questionable & illegal acts.

Trump is a fucking moron.

Wow. Its over. Please seek help.

Multiple counts of obstruction is not "over."

The only reason Trump has yet to face an indictment is because he is POTUS.

That means Trump is above the law.

It is up to Congress to exercise their responsibility as a check on the executive for Trump's abuse of power.

Unless Congress does just that then Trump will continue to be 'above the law.'

The voters will need to get them out...

Oh, I strongly believe that voters WILL get this scourge our of the WH...and possibly even the senate........remember, that TWENTY-TWO republican ass kissing senators will face re-election next year.)

AND, with the predicted slowing down of the economy because of tariffs, pissed off farmers, and incensed women over the attempts to eliminate SAFE abortion in some red states, all of these factors coupled with what we've seen happen in 2018 and the more astute campaigning by democrats in key swing states, will all be crucial factors in helping us get rid of this mafia-like corrupt and inept regime.
INEPT ?? The POS gave 62 million in farmer bailout money to foreign companies Are republicans that dense to vote the slime another 4 years?

It is up to Congress to exercise their responsibility as a check on the executive for Trump's abuse of power.

He did nothing above the law but you said nothing when O was wadding up the constitution. Your little tears fall on dry ground.

There was never any reason for Trump to act, to talk , and to Tweet as if he was a guilty party; he did all of that.

Besides that, Trump directed others to do questionable & illegal things.

If I were ever under scrutiny in an investigation, I would do anything possible to make myself look & sound innocent.
I certainly would not direct others to do questionable & illegal acts.

Trump is a fucking moron.
That my friend is an insult to morons

He did nothing above the law but you said nothing when O was wadding up the constitution. Your little tears fall on dry ground.
Brownie Trump is the most corrupt divisive pos EVER to enter our WH......Makes a mockery of our constitution

YOU FUCKING LIAR.

{The Office also did not charge any campaign official or associate with a conspiracy under
Section 371 ?s defraud clause. That clause criminalizes participating in an agreement to obstruct a
lawful function of the US. government or its agencies through deceitful or dishonest means. See
Dennis v. United States, 384 US. 855, 861 (1966); v. United States, 265 U.S.
182, 188 (1924); see also United States v. Consulting LLC, 347 F. Supp. 3d 38,
46 (BBC. 2018). The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials
or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals to interfere with or obstruct a lawful
function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period.
And, as discussed in
Volume 1, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign
official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the
Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.
Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other US. person with
conspiracy to defraud the United States based on the Russia-related contacts described in Section
IV above.}

Emphasis added to embarrass lying fucks.

NOTHING ??? 900 former prosecutors are on record for saying if he wasn't president he'd be in jail

Forum List

Back