So when is Iran's regime going to fall already? We're waiting.

velvtacheeze

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2013
Trump and his warmongering mustache man, Bolton, got their way, and left the Iran nuclear agreement, reimposed sanctions, bullied our allies into not doing any business with Iran....and Iran's regime is still in charge of Iran. How long should we give GOP Iranian policies a chance to actually do what they promise? When is this regime going to finally fall?

Prediction: It won't fall. It will still be there after Trump's embarrassing Presidency comes to an end in 2020.

His dopey "regime change" policy even flopped in Venezuela. Maduro is very much in charge. NK is testing all kinds of new war toys. What a flop of a foreign policy. Didn't the GOP learn anything from their failed Iraq War?

I can't wait for adults to be back in the WH, and we get rid of the chest thumping conservative manchildren and their lame-o "talk loudly and carry a small stick" foreign policy. .

I thought you'd be upset about the possibility of Iran collapsing since you exalted the meat puppet faggot for propping them up.

Fucking retard.

I thought you'd be upset about the possibility of Iran collapsing since you exalted the meat puppet faggot for propping them up.

Fucking retard.

Are you going to answer the question? When is Iran's regime going to collapse? C'mon . We're waiting.

I can't wait for adults to be back in the WH, and we get rid of the chest thumping conservative manchildren and their lame-o "talk loudly and carry a small stick" foreign policy. .
implies that Democrats are adults but omits that every one of them have started military action too.

This isn't a Democrat/Republican thing. ANYONE with a brain can see that it is an ESTABLISHMENT thing

It's now whataboutism because HE brought it up.

Dumbass

It's another troll thread, Deanturd will be here in a few hours and likely post something just as stupid about Trump not having solved obozo's fuck up with Iran.

They're really just to stupid to do anything more than mock.

How long is it goingto==
It's now whataboutism because HE brought it up.

Dumbass

It's another troll thread, Deanturd will be here in a few hours and likely post something just as stupid about Trump not having solved obozo's fuck up with Iran.

They're really just to stupid to do anything more than mock.

However you want to describe it, how long is it going to take? Iran's regime is still in charge of Iran. The truth is that your side has no clue. Putin's prison bitch couldn't even get rid of Maduro. What a joke.

Because no Democrat has ever started a pointless war......

Do you people think before you post?
I admit that the Vietnam War was pointless. We should've left them alone.
Vietnam
Korea
Iraq
Libya
Syria
IRAN (if it is preemptive)

Most of the oafish warmongering comes from the GOP and the right. You may think it's some great counterpoint to mention that Democrats sometimes support the GOP's global clodhopping, but I don't find it convincing at all.

Most conservatives want to have already bombed Iran. They are salivating for war with Iran. I see right through you all.

Because no Democrat has ever started a pointless war......

Do you people think before you post?
Vietnam
Korea
Iraq
Libya
Syria
IRAN (if it is preemptive)

Most of the oafish warmongering comes from the GOP and the right. You may think it's some great counterpoint to mention that Democrats sometimes support the GOP's global clodhopping, but I don't find it convincing at all.

Most conservatives want to have already bombed Iran. They are salivating for war with Iran. I see right through you all.

you are DELUSIONAL ------you should read the propaganda pamphlets that got thrown around the USA in the 1930s-----you would LOVE THEM

Trump and his warmongering mustache man, Bolton, got their way, and left the Iran nuclear agreement, reimposed sanctions, bullied our allies into not doing any business with Iran....and Iran's regime is still in charge of Iran. How long should we give GOP Iranian policies a chance to actually do what they promise? When is this regime going to finally fall?

Prediction: It won't fall. It will still be there after Trump's embarrassing Presidency comes to an end in 2020.

His dopey "regime change" policy even flopped in Venezuela. Maduro is very much in charge. NK is testing all kinds of new war toys. What a flop of a foreign policy. Didn't the GOP learn anything from their failed Iraq War?

Don't worry, they will get to it as soon as they have locked Hillary up, finished the infrastructure bill, and set us all up with glorious cheap healthcare

Left who alone....the Viet communist butchers....and lost Thailand, Indonesia, and the Philippines too? Admit this, buttmunch...you don't know shit about what was happening in SE asia in the 60's.

Fucking retard.

Are you going to answer the question? When is Iran's regime going to collapse? C'mon . We're waiting.

Iranians are waiting

Waiting for what?

the sad loss of the AYATOILETS

They aren't losing. They aren't going anywhere. Threats and sanctions haven't worked, and more of them won't. Admit it, Trump's Iran policy is a big ol' flop.

Forum List

Back