No, BLM Is Not Just As Bad As Neo-Nazis/KKK

I forgave and God replaced my anger with peace. Who are you really mad at?

Ignoring wrongs is not what Jesus did. He did fight organized religion. So this Is not about me being mad or forgiving. Whites like yourself tell us to forgive while you guys forgive no one. Did you whites forgive Bin Laden? Al Queada? ISIS? Or any Muslim? Get that beam out your eye before you try talking to me about God.
Im not ignoring you

And I am not wrong.
You support evil

And exactly what evil do I support?
My point exactly, know thyself

Ignoring wrongs is not what Jesus did. He did fight organized religion. So this Is not about me being mad or forgiving. Whites like yourself tell us to forgive while you guys forgive no one. Did you whites forgive Bin Laden? Al Queada? ISIS? Or any Muslim? Get that beam out your eye before you try talking to me about God.
Im not ignoring you

And I am not wrong.
You support evil

No, that isn't your point. You claimed I support evil, name the evil I am supposed to be supporting. Don't bear false witness mr. Christian.

You are a mental lightweight with that claptrap. Get away from me kid, ya bother me.

I understand. If I were you, FACTS would bother me too!

Why don’t blacks listen to people with solutions and NOT to race baiters? What if the Rev. Al Sharpton's and Jesse Jackson's were preaching just the opposite of what they do today?

Why don't whites like you shut up trying to ell us who we need to listen to? You haven't presented any facts. You presented white race baited bullshit.

I posted five videos of FACTS. You're simply a Troll and derive pleasure out of being a racist, a victim, and a whiner.

Why are you afraid to face reality and try to rise above your raisin?

Why don’t blacks listen to people with solutions and NOT to race baiters? What if the Rev. Al Sharpton's and Jesse Jackson's were preaching just the opposite of what they do today?
What are they preaching?

Be specific.

Unlike you, I am almost always specific. Is this specific enough for you?

You'll whine and make excuses! :D

Unlike you, I am almost always specific. Is this specific enough for you?

You'll whine and make excuses! :D
I can't access YouTube from my current location.

Besides, even if I could, I'd like you to use your own words.

So once again...what are they preaching?

Remember, use your words now.

You are a mental lightweight with that claptrap. Get away from me kid, ya bother me.

Why don't whites like you shut up trying to ell us who we need to listen to? You haven't presented any facts. You presented white race baited bullshit.

I posted five videos of FACTS. You're simply a Troll and derive pleasure out of being a racist, a victim, and a whiner.

Why are you afraid to face reality and try to rise above your raisin?

You posted 5 videos of nothing. I'm not a racist and you cannot post one quote from me that is racist. So you rise above your racism and false white victimhood.

The closer this march in DC gets, the more I see Nazi sympathizers trying to claim that BLM is just as bad as the KKK -- anyone who says that is a closet racist, period end of story.

I don't want to hear shit about how BLM protesters yelled mean things about the police or how you try to twist yourself into pretzels trying to link every police shooting by a black person to BLM -- your effort to claim BLM is just as bad as Neo-Nazis continues to fail, consistently.

If you want to make the claim they are just as bad, answer this one question -- How many little white girls have BLM blown up inside a church?

feat-birmingham-church-bombing-800.jpg

Blacks are too busy killing each other.. who's got time for white folks?

And I am not wrong.
You support evil

No, that isn't your point. You claimed I support evil, name the evil I am supposed to be supporting. Don't bear false witness mr. Christian.
Yes it is my point

But that's not your point. You don't have one, which is why you cannot describe the evil I am supposed to be supporting. You are bearing false witness which is against one of the 10 essential laws of God.

Last edited:
The closer this march in DC gets, the more I see Nazi sympathizers trying to claim that BLM is just as bad as the KKK -- anyone who says that is a closet racist, period end of story.

I don't want to hear shit about how BLM protesters yelled mean things about the police or how you try to twist yourself into pretzels trying to link every police shooting by a black person to BLM -- your effort to claim BLM is just as bad as Neo-Nazis continues to fail, consistently.

If you want to make the claim they are just as bad, answer this one question -- How many little white girls have BLM blown up inside a church?

Whites are plenty busy killing each other themselves. That or fucking little children.

white-privilege-8.jpg

Just a suggestion for OP and liberal buddies to experiment. Put a sign next to your house "White Lives Matter" (I know there are lots of Black Lives Matter signs around) and let's see what happens after that. For how long do you people think OP will keep his windows unbroken? Suggestions?
Here is a suggestion for you -- either answer this question:

"How many little white girls have BLM blown up inside a church?"

Or SHUT THE ENTIRE FUCK UP

Oh? How many of those vile bastards are still alive? Yes, the Democrat party controlled KKK was a vicious bunch of scumbags. They are mostly dead now. They haven't committed a crime of that magnitude in decades. BLM is just getting started.

Baton Rouge officer sues Black Lives Matter over 2016 ambush of cops
Lawsuit against Black Lives Matter, DeRay Mckesson alleges responsibility for Baton Rouge cop amu - CNN

Just a suggestion for OP and liberal buddies to experiment. Put a sign next to your house "White Lives Matter" (I know there are lots of Black Lives Matter signs around) and let's see what happens after that. For how long do you people think OP will keep his windows unbroken? Suggestions?

Oh? How many of those vile bastards are still alive? Yes, the Democrat party controlled KKK was a vicious bunch of scumbags. They are mostly dead now. They haven't committed a crime of that magnitude in decades. BLM is just getting started.

Lawsuit against Black Lives Matter, DeRay Mckesson alleges responsibility for Baton Rouge cop amu - CNN

It's a damn shame how moderators here enable racism by lying like this. The KKK is not the only white supremacist group nor were they controlled by the democratic party. In fact the number of such groups have increased.The Baton Rouge cop made a baseless claim against McKesson that he was found innocent of doing. He tried to blame the BLM protests in other cities for the ambush instead of the fact his fellow officers in Baton Rouge murdered an innocent black man in cold blood.

True, maybe its a good thing blacks are killing each other -- so I wonder why all the fearmongering about scary black men if they are only killing themselves?

and look at it this way, George Zimmerman routinely brags about killing Trayvon -- and not one "black thug" has done anything to him - the only person who knocked him out was a white guy..

True, maybe its a good thing blacks are killing each other -- so I wonder why all the fearmongering about scary black men if they are only killing themselves?

and look at it this way, George Zimmerman routinely brags about killing Trayvon -- and not one "black thug" has done anything to him - the only person who knocked him out was a white guy..

It is not a good thing and Zimmerman is an idiot.

It's a damn shame how moderators here enable racism by lying like this. The KKK is not the only white supremacist group nor were they controlled by the democratic party. In fact the number of such groups have increased.The Baton Rouge cop made a baseless claim against McKesson that he was found innocent of doing. He tried to blame the BLM protests in other cities for the ambush instead of the fact his fellow officers in Baton Rouge murdered an innocent black man in cold blood.

Wow, your desperation is becoming overwhelming.

Stirthepot-1-M.jpg

Last edited:

Feel free to find the posts i have made where I denounced that poor mans shooting. The problem with racists like you is you are extremists. You have no problem with BLM targeting innocent cops going about their normal duties with death, while we want to target the bad cops, and only the bad cops. Your way leads to madness, and our way leads to justice.

You support evil

Yes it is my point

But that's not your point. You don't have one, which is why you cannot describe the evil I am supposed to be supporting. You are bearing false witness which is against one of the 10 essential laws of God.
My point has been made. Now, was it your mother or your father that contaminated your heart with anger?

Feel free to find the posts i have made where I denounced that poor mans shooting. The problem with racists like you is you are extremists. You have no problem with BLM targeting innocent cops going about their normal duties with death, while we want to target the bad cops, and only the bad cops. Your way leads to madness, and our way leads to justice.

And that's the problem. You did not denounce the cops for killing an innocent man which did happen. Instead you are blaming BLM for things you made up that did not happen. You are the extremist and the racist. BLM targeted no cops. Your way leads to racial injustice. We've done things your way since July 4, 1776.

Yes it is my point

My point has been made. Now, was it your mother or your father that contaminated your heart with anger?

You've made no point. You have lied, therefore you are bearing false witness. The white racism I oppose is the work of Satan. You ignoring that to call me evil for opposing it is satan working in you. My heart is not contaminated by anything but the will to fight wrongs. And that's what god tells us to do.

Forum List

Back