No, BLM Is Not Just As Bad As Neo-Nazis/KKK

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
The closer this march in DC gets, the more I see Nazi sympathizers trying to claim that BLM is just as bad as the KKK -- anyone who says that is a closet racist, period end of story.

I don't want to hear shit about how BLM protesters yelled mean things about the police or how you try to twist yourself into pretzels trying to link every police shooting by a black person to BLM -- your effort to claim BLM is just as bad as Neo-Nazis continues to fail, consistently.

If you want to make the claim they are just as bad, answer this one question -- How many little white girls have BLM blown up inside a church?

feat-birmingham-church-bombing-800.jpg

I always thought when they were getting compared, it was to the groups as they are today. Not 70 years ago or whatever..

I always thought when they were getting compared, it was to the groups as they are today. Not 70 years ago or whatever..
Let's say we buy that argument.

#BlackLivesMatter has a LOOOOOOOONG way to go to catch up the KKK, Neo-Nazis and other assorted White Supremacists groups in America. A long, long, long way to go.

Just a suggestion for OP and liberal buddies to experiment. Put a sign next to your house "White Lives Matter" (I know there are lots of Black Lives Matter signs around) and let's see what happens after that. For how long do you people think OP will keep his windows unbroken? Suggestions?

The closer this march in DC gets, the more I see Nazi sympathizers trying to claim that BLM is just as bad as the KKK -- anyone who says that is a closet racist, period end of story.

I don't want to hear shit about how BLM protesters yelled mean things about the police or how you try to twist yourself into pretzels trying to link every police shooting by a black person to BLM -- your effort to claim BLM is just as bad as Neo-Nazis continues to fail, consistently.

If you want to make the claim they are just as bad, answer this one question -- How many little white girls have BLM blown up inside a church?

blm is worse than the kkk

Just a suggestion for OP and liberal buddies to experiment. Put a sign next to your house "White Lives Matter" (I know there are lots of Black Lives Matter signs around) and let's see what happens after that. For how long do you people think OP will keep his windows unbroken? Suggestions?
Here is a suggestion for you -- either answer this question:

"How many little white girls have BLM blown up inside a church?"

Or SHUT THE ENTIRE FUCK UP

I can see you have problems with answering simple questions. Typical liberal with washed brains.

Just curious..

How much damage have the klan, white supremacists, etc done in their marches?

(Ferguson)

(Baltimore)
Yea, because property damage is the same as human lives -- by the way, BLM didn't burn down anything just like the university of Michigan didn't burn anything down just because their team won a championship
MSU%20riot%201.jpg

-- but as usual with closet racists, they have no problem drawing distinctions when it comes to shit white folks do.

I can see you have problems with answering simple questions. Typical liberal with washed brains.
I know you think this is your thread -- but it's not...if you want to avoid answering my question -- avoid the thread altogether and tear ya ass

I have no patience for Nazi apologists...ZERO

Two sides of the same coin, when you look at both groups now

What about shooting police officers??

Let me know when you find me a BLM member who shot a police officer..

I'll wait

I'll wait

It’s happened actually. Do your research

I'll wait
Dallas.

BLM wants to KILL white people
She also says, “White people, give your fucking money, your fucking house, your fucking property, we need it fucking all,”
BLM Anti-Trump Protest In Seattle: ‘We Need To Start Killing People’
BLM are worse
White supremacists have murdered a whopping 77 people -------------------since 1995
blacks murder over 3000 every year
The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing

I notice--as usual with a lot of USMB members--you having nothing to back up your argument

Last edited:

Are you a Christian?

You don't get that excuse chump. Not when you talk about centuries old shit.

What would make you believe white lives don't matter? Are unarmed whites 20 times more likely to be shot and killed than anyone else? Nobody is going to break windows. We aren't like whites who burn down towns because they got mad that blacks were actually prospering.

Forum List

Back