No, BLM Is Not Just As Bad As Neo-Nazis/KKK

You are a mental lightweight with that claptrap. Get away from me kid, ya bother me.

I understand. If I were you, FACTS would bother me too!

Why don’t blacks listen to people with solutions and NOT to race baiters? What if the Rev. Al Sharpton's and Jesse Jackson's were preaching just the opposite of what they do today?

The closer this march in DC gets, the more I see Nazi sympathizers trying to claim that BLM is just as bad as the KKK -- anyone who says that is a closet racist, period end of story.

I don't want to hear shit about how BLM protesters yelled mean things about the police or how you try to twist yourself into pretzels trying to link every police shooting by a black person to BLM -- your effort to claim BLM is just as bad as Neo-Nazis continues to fail, consistently.

If you want to make the claim they are just as bad, answer this one question -- How many little white girls have BLM blown up inside a church?

feat-birmingham-church-bombing-800.jpg
Are you a Christian?

You aren't. So why ask the question?
Who are you really mad at?

I forgave and God replaced my anger with peace. Who are you really mad at?

The closer this march in DC gets, the more I see Nazi sympathizers trying to claim that BLM is just as bad as the KKK -- anyone who says that is a closet racist, period end of story.

I don't want to hear shit about how BLM protesters yelled mean things about the police or how you try to twist yourself into pretzels trying to link every police shooting by a black person to BLM -- your effort to claim BLM is just as bad as Neo-Nazis continues to fail, consistently.

If you want to make the claim they are just as bad, answer this one question -- How many little white girls have BLM blown up inside a church?

What about shooting police officers??
Let me know when you find me a BLM member who shot a police officer..

I'll wait
Dallas.
Care to post a link that shows the shooter in Dallas was a BLM member -- let me also let you know, I live in Dallas and I am related by blood to the former police chief of Dallas

No evidence exists to support your tired claim..

But if you are claiming that all black people who shoot cops are BLM members, why don't you cucks claim this fine young couple?

ht_jerad_amanda_miller_kb_140610_16x9_992.jpg

Now if you are asking yourself "Who are they??" -- you pretty much make my point.. because not only were these folks self-proclaimed "alt right" members, they were also one of the Bundy Ranch protesters...they later went on to murder 2 police officers while the officers were having lunch -- but yea, who are they right?

Now if that was a black couple who happened to be at a BLM protest, their faces, names, their whole bio would be etched in your mind for time eternal...

The truth of the matter is, in both cases, these were mentally deranged people who took their delusions out on officers -- however, there is only ONE group with an established and consistent track record of murdering others, period -- There is only one group who has been successfully tried in FEDERAL court of murder and other violent crimes..

When you see these 3 women get brought up on conspiracy charges to commit murder, let me know..
BLM-founders_0.jpg

Are you a Christian?

Ignoring wrongs is not what Jesus did. He did fight organized religion. So this Is not about me being mad or forgiving. Whites like yourself tell us to forgive while you guys forgive no one. Did you whites forgive Bin Laden? Al Queada? ISIS? Or any Muslim? Get that beam out your eye before you try talking to me about God.

You are a mental lightweight with that claptrap. Get away from me kid, ya bother me.

Why don’t blacks listen to people with solutions and NOT to race baiters? What if the Rev. Al Sharpton's and Jesse Jackson's were preaching just the opposite of what they do today?

Why don't whites like you shut up trying to ell us who we need to listen to? You haven't presented any facts. You presented white race baited bullshit.

Are you a Christian?

Ignoring wrongs is not what Jesus did. He did fight organized religion. So this Is not about me being mad or forgiving. Whites like yourself tell us to forgive while you guys forgive no one. Did you whites forgive Bin Laden? Al Queada? ISIS? Or any Muslim? Get that beam out your eye before you try talking to me about God.
It’s not the White man you need to forgive. I just told you I forgave.

Are you a Christian?

Im not ignoring you

I don't care what you have done. Me and God are fine.

Im not ignoring you

And I am not wrong.

What are they preaching?

Be specific.

You have turned your back on God

According to who?

Im not ignoring you

And I am not wrong.
You support evil

According to who?
You

According to who?
You

Nope. You are the one who has turned their back on God. You might want to reconsider the type of God you see because you don't want to be in that number who are wailing and gnashing teeth on that great day.

Im not ignoring you

And I am not wrong.
You support evil

And exactly what evil do I support?

Forum List

Back