No, BLM Is Not Just As Bad As Neo-Nazis/KKK

The closer this march in DC gets, the more I see Nazi sympathizers trying to claim that BLM is just as bad as the KKK -- anyone who says that is a closet racist, period end of story.

I don't want to hear shit about how BLM protesters yelled mean things about the police or how you try to twist yourself into pretzels trying to link every police shooting by a black person to BLM -- your effort to claim BLM is just as bad as Neo-Nazis continues to fail, consistently.

If you want to make the claim they are just as bad, answer this one question -- How many little white girls have BLM blown up inside a church?

feat-birmingham-church-bombing-800.jpg
What about shooting police officers??
Let me know when you find me a BLM member who shot a police officer..

I'll wait
Dallas.

Micah Johnson was not a member of BLM.

Just a suggestion for OP and liberal buddies to experiment. Put a sign next to your house "White Lives Matter" (I know there are lots of Black Lives Matter signs around) and let's see what happens after that. For how long do you people think OP will keep his windows unbroken? Suggestions?

What would make you believe white lives don't matter? Are unarmed whites 20 times more likely to be shot and killed than anyone else? Nobody is going to break windows. We aren't like whites who burn down towns because they got mad that blacks were actually prospering.
He's just another one of those folks who refuses to understand what Black lives matter is about. He hears "Only black lives matter", where as we folks with common sense understand it means "black lives matter too".

The closer this march in DC gets, the more I see Nazi sympathizers trying to claim that BLM is just as bad as the KKK -- anyone who says that is a closet racist, period end of story.

I don't want to hear shit about how BLM protesters yelled mean things about the police or how you try to twist yourself into pretzels trying to link every police shooting by a black person to BLM -- your effort to claim BLM is just as bad as Neo-Nazis continues to fail, consistently.

If you want to make the claim they are just as bad, answer this one question -- How many little white girls have BLM blown up inside a church?

Are you a Christian?

You aren't. So why ask the question?

Just a suggestion for OP and liberal buddies to experiment. Put a sign next to your house "White Lives Matter" (I know there are lots of Black Lives Matter signs around) and let's see what happens after that. For how long do you people think OP will keep his windows unbroken? Suggestions?

What would make you believe white lives don't matter? Are unarmed whites 20 times more likely to be shot and killed than anyone else? Nobody is going to break windows. We aren't like whites who burn down towns because they got mad that blacks were actually prospering.
He's just another one of those folks who refuses to understand what Black lives matter is about. He hears "Only black lives matter", where as we folks with common sense understand it means "black lives matter too".

True.

I always thought when they were getting compared, it was to the groups as they are today. Not 70 years ago or whatever..
Let's say we buy that argument.

#BlackLivesMatter has a LOOOOOOOONG way to go to catch up the KKK, Neo-Nazis and other assorted White Supremacists groups in America. A long, long, long way to go.

Try and catch up MarkATL. This is 2018. Black Lives Matter (begun by Democrats as was the KKK) is doing severe damage to our country and dividing our country.

Are you a Christian?

Proverbs 27: 5-6

Oh, now per capita matters, when it suits you, and your agenda.

If White Supremacists did do worse, did they also do better?

Keep in mind Nazi member Wernher Von Braun put a man on the Moon, and KKK member Borglum carved Mount Rushmore.

What in comparison to those 2, can you bring up from BLM, Nation of Islam, or Black Panthers among other Black Supremacists?

Are you a Christian?

Who are you really mad at?

Representatives of Black Lives Matter believe that only Black Lives Matter. What is your point?

Representatives of Black Lives Matter believe that only Black Lives Matter. What is your point?
No, they don't. That's my whole point.

It's not that hard kid.

I always thought when they were getting compared, it was to the groups as they are today. Not 70 years ago or whatever..

#BlackLivesMatter has a LOOOOOOOONG way to go to catch up the KKK, Neo-Nazis and other assorted White Supremacists groups in America. A long, long, long way to go.

Well, if interracial murders are any indication of violent racism in this country, then Blacks are making a good run for that title.

Last edited:

Try and catch up MarkATL. This is 2018. Black Lives Matter (begun by Democrats as was the KKK) is doing severe damage to our country and dividing our country.
You are a mental lightweight with that claptrap. Get away from me kid, ya bother me.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

BLM is not doing anything of the sort.

Are you a Christian?

You don't get that excuse chump. Not when you talk about centuries old shit.

My God, is that all you do in real life is whine and pick your own rules?

No, but that's what you guys do. We talk about white racism, 50 years ago is too far back, but you guys talk about the beginning of man to excuse yourselves.

Forum List

Back