No, BLM Is Not Just As Bad As Neo-Nazis/KKK

No, that isn't your point. You claimed I support evil, name the evil I am supposed to be supporting. Don't bear false witness mr. Christian.
Yes it is my point

But that's not your point. You don't have one, which is why you cannot describe the evil I am supposed to be supporting. You are bearing false witness which is against one of the 10 essential laws of God.
My point has been made. Now, was it your mother or your father that contaminated your heart with anger?

You've made no point. You have lied, therefore you are bearing nwitness. The white racism I oppose is the work of Satan. You ignoring that to call me evil for opposing it is satan working in you. My heart is not contaminated by anything but the will to fight wrongs. And that's what god tells us to do.
You oppose what is right, your pride, your anger is the god you serve. Forgive and God will forgive you.

I oppose white racism so if you think white racism is right …. I serve the real God that created all of what we see and what we can't see. Forgiveness has nothing to do with this. Forgive doesn't mean to ignore and allow the same evil to continue. So you forgive ISIS hypocrite. The after that, Al Queada. After that, Hezbollah. After that Hamas. After that Boko Haram. After that, Muslim Brotherhood. Then when you are done with those things demand the government repay the descendants of slaves for 223 years of unpaid labor their ancestors died being owed. Because the bible says free your slaves after 7 years and pay them for their labor.

Don't come to me with your fake sermons Pharisee.

I always thought when they were getting compared, it was to the groups as they are today. Not 70 years ago or whatever..
Let's say we buy that argument.

#BlackLivesMatter has a LOOOOOOOONG way to go to catch up the KKK, Neo-Nazis and other assorted White Supremacists groups in America. A long, long, long way to go.

Clearly, BLM on the same track. They are violent against people outside their race and they only care about their race. They are not interested in unity.

Only to white racists who want to silence them and support the murders of unarmed blacks by police.

Not interested in silencing. They just need to stop accosting families in restaurants or beating the shit out of a a white person who insists “all lives matter”.

You just need to stop lying about them. And hen learn what the term black lives matter really means.

If you want to make the claim they are just as bad, answer this one question -- How many little white girls have BLM blown up inside a church?

feat-birmingham-church-bombing-800.jpg

What year did that happen?

How many white girls have been murdered by a black man since that outrageous bombing?

Not as many that have been killed by white men.

Yes it is my point

But that's not your point. You don't have one, which is why you cannot describe the evil I am supposed to be supporting. You are bearing false witness which is against one of the 10 essential laws of God.
My point has been made. Now, was it your mother or your father that contaminated your heart with anger?

You've made no point. You have lied, therefore you are bearing nwitness. The white racism I oppose is the work of Satan. You ignoring that to call me evil for opposing it is satan working in you. My heart is not contaminated by anything but the will to fight wrongs. And that's what god tells us to do.
You oppose what is right, your pride, your anger is the god you serve. Forgive and God will forgive you.

I oppose white racism so if you think white racism is right …. I serve the real God that created all of what we see and what we can't see. Forgiveness has nothing to do with this. Forgive doesn't mean to ignore and allow the same evil to continue. So you forgive ISIS hypocrite. The after that, Al Queada. After that, Hezbollah. After that Hamas. After that Boko Haram. After that, Muslim Brotherhood. Then when you are done with those things demand the government repay the descendants of slaves for 223 years of unpaid labor their ancestors died being owed. Because the bible says free your slaves after 7 years and pay them for their labor.

Your using God for your own selfish reasons. Forgive the one who taught you this anger, so God can forgive you. Only then will you be a real man of God.

The closer this march in DC gets, the more I see Nazi sympathizers trying to claim that BLM is just as bad as the KKK -- anyone who says that is a closet racist, period end of story.

I don't want to hear shit about how BLM protesters yelled mean things about the police or how you try to twist yourself into pretzels trying to link every police shooting by a black person to BLM -- your effort to claim BLM is just as bad as Neo-Nazis continues to fail, consistently.

If you want to make the claim they are just as bad, answer this one question -- How many little white girls have BLM blown up inside a church?

feat-birmingham-church-bombing-800.jpg
Who gives a fuck what you don't want to hear? I certainly don't, particularly from a racist like you.

I always thought when they were getting compared, it was to the groups as they are today. Not 70 years ago or whatever..

#BlackLivesMatter has a LOOOOOOOONG way to go to catch up the KKK, Neo-Nazis and other assorted White Supremacists groups in America. A long, long, long way to go.
If you are "buying the argument" then why bring up the past? You are either comparing them to the way they are today, or not.
Do you even understand what you wrote? :dunno:

Your using God for your own selfish reasons. Forgive the one who taught you this anger, so God can forgive you. Only then will you be a real man of God.

Stop trying to instruct me to follow the racist God you worship. God does not accept injustice. If I am angry, I have the right to be. Just as Jesus had the right to be angry at the money changers in the temple. Love is not always soft and passive. You punish your kids but you still love them. Now shut up. You don't tell me what makes me a man of God. God does.

If you are "buying the argument" then why bring up the past? You are either comparing them to the way they are today, or not.

Whites are doing the same things they have always done. So it's all about the present.

Whites are doing the same things they have always done. So it's all about the present.
So you are equating today to the shit that happened to other generations?
You goddamn sellout.
Your struggle is NOTHING like it used to be you piece of shit. The only struggle you fight is your own making.

You goddamn sellout.
Your struggle is NOTHING like it used to be you piece of shit. The only struggle you fight is your own making.

I'm equating today with things that happen today, I don't think a white maggot can tell me what my struggle is like today as compared in the past. I'm pretty close to 60, I think I can make the comparisons. You were the one talking about the present, now you want to try telling me about the past. Make up your mind son. Spare me your white commentary about what we blacks face. Turn black then talk chump. And then you call someone a sellout. That's funny. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Stop trying to instruct me to follow the racist God you worship. God does not accept injustice. If I am angry, I have the right to be. Just as Jesus had the right to be angry at the money changers in the temple. Love is not always soft and passive. You punish your kids but you still love them. Now shut up. You don't tell me what makes me a man of God. God does.
images

You goddamn sellout.

I'm equating today with things that happen today, I don't think a white maggot can tell me what my struggle is like today as compared in the past. I'm pretty close to 60, I think I can make the comparisons. You were the one talking about the present, now you want to try telling me about the past. Make up your mind son. Spare me your white commentary about what we blacks face. Turn black then talk chump. And then you call someone a sellout. That's funny. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
There is no fucking way you are 60. You CANT be over 15. NO fucking wayyy!

I’m trying to help you overcome your anger. Don’t you want to be a real man?

I’m trying to help you overcome your anger. Don’t you want to be a real man?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

images

I really don't think a white has any standing to tell me what the community I work in says.

You goddamn sellout.

There is no fucking way you are 60. You CANT be over 15. NO fucking wayyy!

You might be 15 but I guarantee I was born on 2-25-1961.

You guys will learn that gaslighting doesn't work on me.

They've made a flying start; they're DemoKKKrats!!!

Greg

BLM is far more violent than the KKK. When was the last time the KKK rioted and burned down a neighborhood?

Yes it is my point

Oh no?

White BLM protestor harasses black cop on his wedding day:

Black Lives Matter protesters crash wedding of cop who shot Stephon Clark

Forum List

Back