No abortion for rape victims

That means I am actually winning this argument, even if you do not want to admit it.

Yet, somehow, I am trivializing rape.

I can't imagine why you would think:

a) lecutring women on what it is like to be a raped woman

b) insisting that rape be compared with being crippled

even counts as an argument, let alone winning one.

I can't imagine why a lying scumbag piece of shit would think he is worth the time it takes to point out that he is a lying scumbag piece of shit.

Didn't I respond to your name calling by pointing out how you were the one that is trivializing the decisions others make by laying down a false equivalency and judging people based on your false moral standards??

Says the person who insists on equating rape with being crippled.

btw. Isn't it nice how you consider other peoples morals to be "false"!

Feel free to point out where I said anything like that. Until then, let me point out that you are a lying scumbag piece of shit.

Here:

If I gave you a choice between a quadruple amputation accompanied by being blind and deaf or rape you would choose the first?

You have given such idiotic examples, though.

Choosing rape over getting beaten is idiotic?

Choosing rape over the death of a child is idiotic?

The death of a child cannot be compared to rape, no matter how much you think the two are similar.

Women are faced with choosing between rape and the death of their children every day. You claiming there is no comparison does not mean that people are not forced to make that comparison.

If I had to choose between simply being deaf, or being raped, I would prefer to be deaf. I am already partially deaf anyway, so it wouldn't matter to me.

That's a better choice, unlike yours of being limbless and sightless.

What about being blind?

Being blind is in no way related to being raped. What is similar to being raped?

Just admit you were wrong, you will feel better.

Says the person who insists on equating rape with being crippled.

btw. Isn't it nice how you consider other peoples morals to be "false"!

Feel free to point out where I said anything like that. Until then, let me point out that you are a lying scumbag piece of shit.

Here:

If I gave you a choice between a quadruple amputation accompanied by being blind and deaf or rape you would choose the first?

Where dos that say anything like you claim it says? I guess you are still a lying scumbag piece of shit.

Choosing rape over getting beaten is idiotic?

Choosing rape over the death of a child is idiotic?

The death of a child cannot be compared to rape, no matter how much you think the two are similar.

Women are faced with choosing between rape and the death of their children every day. You claiming there is no comparison does not mean that people are not forced to make that comparison.

Women in the US and Australia are not faced with such a choice. Be realistic.

Here:

Where dos that say anything like you claim it says? I guess you are still a lying scumbag piece of shit.

While i've no doubt he is a lying scumbag piece of shit, I think in this case, he's just supremely stupid. What a ding dong.

Women are faced with choosing between rape and the death of their children every day. .

Are they?

When?

What ARE you talking about?

I don't think he knows!

That really is one of the weirdest claims I have even seen made on this board. I guess he had something in mind when he posted it, but still....very, very strange.

Kosher -

Can you try and keep the mindless spamming to a minimum?

Seriously? You can't possibly be that stupid. Even if that absurd claim is true, why does it make a difference? Do you only care about women in the US and Australia?

Seriously? You can't possibly be that stupid. Even if that absurd claim is true, why does it make a difference? Do you only care about women in the US and Australia?

A woman in Saudi Arabia or some such country has nothing to do with me.

Being blind is in no way related to being raped. What is similar to being raped?

Would you prefer to be gang raped by a group of men, or lose a leg?

I have no idea. I do know I would rather be gang raped than allow someone I care about to be hurt. I guess that means I am trivializing rape because I think it is less than the pain someone else might feel.

Would you prefer to be gang raped by a group of men, or lose a leg?

I have no idea. I do know I would rather be gang raped than allow someone I care about to be hurt. I guess that means I am trivializing rape because I think it is less than the pain someone else might feel.

So you would prefer to be gang raped rather than have a friend hit in the face, causing only a minor injury, while a major injury was inflicted on yourself?

I do like that you couldn't answer the question. You said 'I have no idea' but you expected me to answer your bogus question.

Are they?

When?

What ARE you talking about?

I don't think he knows!

That really is one of the weirdest claims I have even seen made on this board. I guess he had something in mind when he posted it, but still....very, very strange.

Kosher -

You don't think a rapist ever tells a woman that if she doesn't cooperate he will kill her children? I was wrong, even a lying scumbag piece of shit wouldn't try to sell that one. I owe all the lying scumbag pieces of shit of the world an apology.

I don't think he knows!

Kosher -

You don't think a rapist ever tells a woman that if she doesn't cooperate he will kill her children? I was wrong, even a lying scumbag piece of shit wouldn't try to sell that one. I owe all the lying scumbag pieces of shit of the world an apology.

He usually tells her that if she speaks to the police, he will track her down and kill her. There is not usually any mention of children - unless the rapist knew she had children BEFORE he raped her.

Forum List

Back