No abortion for rape victims

If I gave you a choice between a quadruple amputation accompanied by being blind and deaf or rape you would choose the first? Why do I think you are lying to me?

Or have your children killed.

Noomi doesn't give a shit about children, before or after birth. She thinks the woman who glued her toddler's hands to the wall and then proceeded to kick and beat her should just spend a short time in jail.

Which proves my point, Noomi is an asshole.

Love it how right wingers revert to name calling when someone disagrees with them.

Your life is only protected if you think the government attempting to find someone who may have killed you after you are dead is protection.

Thi is getting a bit desperate, isn't it?

For the third time - murder is illegal in every developed country. Abortion is legal in every developed country (except Ireland).

I suggest you accept that as being fact.

How the fuck am I trivializing rape?

You are triviliasing rape by suggesting that women who are raped should be thankful that they are not crippled.

In actual fact, I suspect many women who have been raped feel that they are crippled.

I suggested no such thing, I called Noomi a liar for suggesting she would rather be a quadruple amputee who is blind and deaf than be raped. For some obscure and unintelligible reason you want to prove how smart you are by challenging me on that point even though Noomi ran away like the lying asshole she is.

by the way, please point out how pointing out that there are a lot of things worse than rape is somehow proof that i am trivializing rape. If rape were actually the worst thing that any woman could possibly experience every mother alive would rather kill her own children than be raped. Personally, i think that no sane woman would make that choice. That means that you are the one trivializing every woman who has ever chosen rape over a beating or being cut.

That makes you the asshole in this conversation, not me.

um.....what?

So saying that rape victims should be thankful they are not crippled is not triviliasing rape, but claiming rape is an appalling, terrible crime is trivilialising rape?

Are you trolling?

You are assuming that rape is not the worst thing a woman can experience, when indeed, it is up there with the worst of the worst.

You are triviliasing rape by suggesting that women who are raped should be thankful that they are not crippled.

In actual fact, I suspect many women who have been raped feel that they are crippled.

I suggested no such thing, I called Noomi a liar for suggesting she would rather be a quadruple amputee who is blind and deaf than be raped. For some obscure and unintelligible reason you want to prove how smart you are by challenging me on that point even though Noomi ran away like the lying asshole she is.

You have given such idiotic examples, though.

Sh didn't say that, and apparently she didn't "run away".

Please post honestly - it is easier enough for posters to check back a page or two and confirm what was said.

You posted that being crippled was worse - I still do not see why that is the option rape victims should face.

Or have your children killed.

Noomi doesn't give a shit about children, before or after birth. She thinks the woman who glued her toddler's hands to the wall and then proceeded to kick and beat her should just spend a short time in jail.

Which proves my point, Noomi is an asshole.

Love it how right wingers revert to name calling when someone disagrees with them.

Didn't you call me an asshole in this thread because you were upset by my factual statements? Didn't I respond to your name calling by pointing out how you were the one that is trivializing the decisions others make by laying down a false equivalency and judging people based on your false moral standards? Did you ever respond to me when I pointed out your duplicity?

How does me pointing out that, by your definition, you are an asshole, make me wrong?

By the way, did you ever come up with an answer to my question?

If I had to choose between simply being deaf, or being raped, I would prefer to be deaf. I am already partially deaf anyway, so it wouldn't matter to me.

That's a better choice, unlike yours of being limbless and sightless.

Didn't I respond to your name calling by pointing out how you were the one that is trivializing the decisions others make by laying down a false equivalency and judging people based on your false moral standards??

Says the person who insists on equating rape with being crippled.

btw. Isn't it nice how you consider other peoples morals to be "false"!

Your life is only protected if you think the government attempting to find someone who may have killed you after you are dead is protection.

Thi is getting a bit desperate, isn't it?

For the third time - murder is illegal in every developed country. Abortion is legal in every developed country (except Ireland).

I suggest you accept that as being fact.

How is that desperate? Would you like examples of police murdering people right here in the US to prove that murder being illegal doesn't protect people?

By the way, please point out where I ever disputed your claims.

Just as a point of order, do you consider Mexico a developed country?

um.....what?

So saying that rape victims should be thankful they are not crippled is not triviliasing rape, but claiming rape is an appalling, terrible crime is trivilialising rape?

Are you trolling?

You are assuming that rape is not the worst thing a woman can experience, when indeed, it is up there with the worst of the worst.

You went from saying that rape is the worst thing any woman can experience to it is the worst thing she can experience and survive to your current position that is up there with the worst of the worst.

That means I am actually winning this argument, even if you do not want to admit it.

Yet, somehow, I am trivializing rape.

Congratulations on being a sore looser as well as being a lying asshole.

Choosing rape over getting beaten is idiotic?

Choosing rape over the death of a child is idiotic?

Sh didn't say that, and apparently she didn't "run away".

Please post honestly - it is easier enough for posters to check back a page or two and confirm what was said.

You posted that being crippled was worse - I still do not see why that is the option rape victims should face.

She changed her position, and is now saying that women who choose to be raped over having their children die are idiots.

Want to point out how I am being dishonest?

If I had to choose between simply being deaf, or being raped, I would prefer to be deaf. I am already partially deaf anyway, so it wouldn't matter to me.

What about being blind?

That means I am actually winning this argument, even if you do not want to admit it.

Yet, somehow, I am trivializing rape.

I can't imagine why you would think:

a) lecutring women on what it is like to be a raped woman

b) insisting that rape be compared with being crippled

even counts as an argument, let alone winning one.

Didn't I respond to your name calling by pointing out how you were the one that is trivializing the decisions others make by laying down a false equivalency and judging people based on your false moral standards??

Says the person who insists on equating rape with being crippled.

btw. Isn't it nice how you consider other peoples morals to be "false"!

Feel free to point out where I said anything like that. Until then, let me point out that you are a lying scumbag piece of shit.

What about being blind?

Again - WHY is that the choice?

Why can't we view rape simply as rape, without comparing it to blindness or being crippled?

Choosing rape over getting beaten is idiotic?

Choosing rape over the death of a child is idiotic?

The death of a child cannot be compared to rape, no matter how much you think the two are similar.

Forum List

Back